Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice (17820 Views)

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over N3billion Slop Oil Sale - Kelvin Adegbenga / N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Boldideas: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2023
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ZekeYeager: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2023
Your Stupidity remains unparalleled.

Even in what you posted your BUA said "50 million to Nigeria and 50 million to the rest of Africa"

How does 50 mill + 50 mill amount to 200 mill?

No wonder they lag behind in education. Life must be really hard if you have a lower IQ than an orangutan🤣

Mansa6:

Child of "Small Timers"

Child of poverty mindedness..

"In his speech at the launch, the CEO of BUA Group stated that, “I announce the launch of the Abdul Samad Rabiu Initiative with an Africa Fund endowment of USD100 million every year starting from this year, 2021; USD$50 million to Nigeria and another USD$50 million to the rest of our beloved continent.”

That's Rabui himself speaking..200 million dollars every years as DASH.....

That's over 200 billon naira every year..every year ohh..

Read it here :

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/450850-nigerian-group-launches-100-million-fund-for-african-development.html?tztc=1

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Bayyajidda:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/20/borno-governor-zulum-excludes-christians-their-communities-nigerian-governments

Islam preaches intolerance and muslims are highly intolerant and discriminatory.

This is the only factor behind the recurring Israel/Palestine conflict.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:
This is very bad if true. Zulum has never been reported on the news as a religious bigot.
Is he learning bigotry from the former governor of Kaduna state?

Haba he shouldn't do this

You can't be a real muslim without being a bigot.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ZekeYeager: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2023
Is that all you've got?🤣

Well spoken like a typical product of pedophilia, poverty and wretchedness.

Your very existence is a curse and punishment on you, but you'll never be able to figure this out because you are too stupid and dimwitted to even tell your left from your right.

Your life has never and will never carry any meaning, purpose or value just like 99% of your fellow useless, worthless fellow subhuman specimens from the worst region on earth.

No wonder you can talk like this, since it is probably your family experience you are trying to project on me, but it will fail because failure is in your blood because you come from a long line of failure and underachievement.

Mansa6:

A wild dog will lick your Mama's toto and devour it till she kpai..

Bandits go carry dick drill your mama wrinkled toto till her demise..

Report me again..
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Dpharisee: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2023
lwisee:
I'm dissapointed.
I see him as the best performing governor in Nigeria not knowing that he's a religious bigot.

I expect the Christian body to rise up and speak against this nonsense but they will rather keep quite and focus on tithe and offering.
You have been seeing a narrative created by his media team to present him as cosmopolitan and not a bigot.

He is rebuilding Muslim communities and allowing the Christians to wallow in IDP Camps, just like the Israelis are doing to Palestinians he doesn't want back to their communities
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ReubenE(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Any Christian that trust a Muslim is not being fair to himself. All Muslims are the same.
May your days be long with blessings
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Dpharisee: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2023
Sevenworldpower:

To be a popular politician smong Muslim north, you must be a religious and tribal bigot.
True that, that's why none of them have the courage to prosecute killers of Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Friend22(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Any Christian that trust a Muslim is not being fair to himself. All Muslims are the same.

I agree, with this your stupid assumption you think reality exist in your confused brain.

Oya, insult me.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by bhella10: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:
This is very bad if true. Zulum has never been reported on the news as a religious bigot.

it's all cock and bull. Zulum is not a bigot.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Machinegun91(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2023
Those Christians in IDP are living a better life than those Muslims living in their houses. More hardship and suffer to islamabad terrorist
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Testimony1988(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2023
If it's true, then am surprised he did that.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Friend22(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2023
AbuTwins:
As a governor he presides over Muslims and non-muslims. He owes all those he govern the duty of care!

Some Christians are fond of spreading lies!

I am not assuming oh, but I have this feeling these group are deliberately spreading lies.
And if you look well enough,you will discover the people most impacted by this insurgency ad bandits activity are Muslims, yet these ones(Christians) feel they are kind of jealous (I may be wrong) that they are not getting what poor Muslims are getting when it's possible they are not as impacted as those who are getting this palliative.

And trust these ignorant and emotional driven christians here to use this opportunity to tongue lash any Muslim even if you clean their poop.

Allah already told us that...
وَلَن تَرۡضَىٰ عَنكَ ٱلۡيَهُودُ وَلَا ٱلنَّصَٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَهُمۡۗ
'NEVER will the Jews nor the christians be pleased with you until you follow their religion... "

That's why I am concerned about the action of Governor Uba Sani of Kaduna state.
He should tread carefully.
This people from what we know of them can easily throw one under the bus if you forget not to do their bidding.
They are this ungrateful.
It's in their character except some very few negligible few.

But again, if Gov Zulum is found wanting he should be advised quickly to rectify and accede to their demands within his capacity.

Surah Al Baqarah 2:120

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by MMWandali: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:

Welcome to reality
Come over to borno and see for yourself
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Bizibi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Christistruth03:
The Borno Christians say Zulum is always fair to them
He even rebuilt their destroyed Churches in Maiduguri
someone i know from borno state complained about his religious bigotry.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Godsownfc(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sunday2021:
A headslamer must always behave like one. In Borno state CRS is removed from the curriculum. IRK is compulsory for all Christian students. The devil called Shettima was the person that removed CRS from the curriculum in borno state.
Sad one. And he's the VP today.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ayuba070(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Caseless:
This is a fake story. The Zulum we know won't do such thing.

You are not there. Don't trust a Northern Politician.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by ayuba070(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bizibi:
someone i know from borno state complained about his religious bigotry.

It's true bro, also kinda tribalism
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by kareemkamil(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Christian's with noise like 5&6
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by mamaafrik(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bayyajidda:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/12/20/borno-governor-zulum-excludes-christians-their-communities-nigerian-governments
An uber driver from who hails from Borno(that I met in lagos) said Zulum is a fanatics when I told him I like him,this is not good for his c .v
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by gidjah(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
I am not surprised,this is d norm all over the North .They Muslims there trying hard to silence the voice of D CHURCH, via there various satanic policies, killings of clergies and Thier fams, burning down of house of worships etc.It didn't just start today na, we grew up together and understand Thier logics mixed with politics of religion.BUT OF COURSE THEY WILL KEEP FAILING MTH 16:18 cones to mind every time evil like this shows up ugly heads again ;I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH & THE gates of hell SHALL NEVER EVER prevail ......!!
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by NasLaf96(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
We are always quick to condemn without verifying. Go and verify. Let's hear from Zulum 's side
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Akpan107(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Rashduct4luv:
Na lie!

https://leadership.ng/zulum-gives-igbo-teacher-23-others-houses-in-estate/

Zulum Gives Igbo Teacher, 23 Others Houses In Estate
Yet Muhammad your prophet promised to expel Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula, and Allah your god also asked you kill the none Muslims, but if they accept Islam, they shouldn't be killed, sura 9:5

Why you now contradicting?

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by HardBishop: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
ZekeYeager:
The irony is that virtually all of the palliative funds were sourced from oil money earned from the natural wealth of Christian States in the Niger Delta.

I can imagine that now they got away with their MOOslim MOOslim ticket, they will probably try to reenact the same thing at the Federal level.

This whole issue is in the hands of Christians. When they're tired of putting up with these childish antics of the children of illiteracy, poverty, wretchedness and perennial underachievement, they will put an end to it.
abeg don't blame Muslims for that, blame the yorubas... pls
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Faposky95: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Beremx:

Trusting your instincts absolutely is a grave error to live by in NAIJA......
Oh yu jus dey kno
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by UNDFTD: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Borno Governor, Zulum Excludes Christians, Their Communities From Nigerian Government’s N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice

How's that for your 4ucked up One Nigeria huh? Where are all the diehard lovers of One Nigeria? The sooner you realize and accept the fact that Nigeria is NOT for you, the better off you'd be.
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by chrish(f): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is a huge lie please, ask the people living in Borno state.
Christistruth03:
The Borno Christians say Zulum is always fair to them
He even rebuilt their destroyed Churches in Maiduguri
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Xinox: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sincerely, when you want to point accusing fingers, get the two sides of the story. Prof. Zulum has not been in the news for being a religious fanatic. I remembered how christians from Borno praised him before now. It could be that the fault is not from him but rather people under him. Even El–Rufai that people call him names, I see that guy as a nice guy. I never benefitted anything from him but I just like him. Al–Mustapha is another wonderful guy. You see PBAT? I will choose him over FCT Minister, wike. I just brought in these two powerful people from different religious backgrounds.

NB* Please don't insult me but if you must, I am a christian and I stayed in the North briefly before relocating–My opinion though
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by Yestogood: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bayyajidda:
A lot is happening quietly.

In Nigeria we don't talk about this. In government ministries, departments and agencies, they routinely derail the careers of Christians. In the commercial banks where Northerners have the biggest influence, it's the same. Military and paramilitary are the worst.
It has always been like that.

1 Like

Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by musajo1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
In Plateau Muslims are excluded from the palliative
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by okorogodwin4(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zulum I know can't do such unless some of his
Aids can't be trusted
Re: Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice by dynigoche: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
if what this news say is true? then ZULUM you fall our hand oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Mubi Adamawa Bomb Blast / How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? / PHOTOS: Governor Ganduje Inspects Tamburawa Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.