Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator (22577 Views)

Ribadu Summons CBN Investigator, Jim Obazee, Orders Return Of All Govt Property / CBN Investigator Summons Tunde Lemo, Others Over Union Bank Deal / Emefiele: CBN Investigator’s Report False, Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by kingharzy: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2023
LOL....
The man was doing daily contribution with our national wealth to fund his governorship ambitions simple.

He and his cronies deserve Suleja prison.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by lexy2014: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

This the reason Nigeria will keep moving backwards. They use elements of division to make you lose your sense. Out of all the money he stole how much did ge give you? How much did he use to empower his so called minority tribe or community? Was he thinking of you when he was stealing?

These people have finished stealing this country's wealth and the future of your generation and you are here defending it because of tribalism. How blind can people be as a result of tribalism?
you didnt answer his question.

why is it that Emefiele is the only one being persecuted among all the officials of the Buhari administration?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by diego101(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2023
Are your parents proud of you ?

Sometimes you people just buy Data and start writing ✍️ rubbish 🗑
KingKO22:
This is terribly terrible

And the Igbo still feel that Emeifiele should be discharged and set free bcs of his ethnicity

Maybe this Emeifiele is part of those who finance Obituary party LP

Maybe he is the one financing Biafra agitator so that he can enjoy the loot when Nigeria disintegrate

I think the curse on Emeifiele will now be generational curse for the hardship he subjected Nigerians into just bcs he wants to cover up his loot

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Jayhome24: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2023
If this is true then its very sad. This Emefiewerey of a man na big time headache I swear. Na for where Buhari take find him and make him cbn governor in the first place?

The moment he started saying he is ready to pay over N500m to the govt as out of court settlement it was then I knew this guy need to handle witth iron fist. Anyway he chop money make hin suffer d chop small.
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by jumokeadele(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2023
is he your brother, or you are is PR. I won't collect 10billion to do this
lexy2014:

who are the "us" that you are referring to?

why will one be punished and the others left unpunished?

what exactly is Emefiele being punished for?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by MightySparrow: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2023
Emefieoleeeeeeeeeeee!!!¡!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Machinegun91(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2023
That bastard should be recruited into the Nigerian army and sent to sambisa

Very evil man

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Confirm4real(m): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2023
One of the reasons Nigeria will never be good no be say nah course cry

They will still free him after collecting their own share if you know you know...
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by almarthins(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
After reading this report, it now made sense the reason why the former CBN Governor was, in an unprecedented manner, very desperate to get APC's nomination ticket so he could contest and become the President. There's absolutely no way he could have been the President and sanction this kind of investigation.

Thank God for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Presidency, now we can see what Mr Emefiele did behind everyone including the CBN board and President Muhammadu Buhari.

Can of worms!

The new notes he stashed up for them while many Nigerians couldn't access their own money was de-invitagated because it serves them(buhari and tinubu agenda). I don't trust any of thing apc govt says.

Emefiele should have kept a black book on them all, because they will gladly use him as their anti corruption scape goat.

Now there is another naira scarcity on going in the country of naira itself. Who is investigating the current cbn governor?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by descartes400: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Yes we know Emiefele is corrupt, what about Baba that has his backings. Corruption has eaten deep into all ministeries and system. Even one politician was with a full bullion van on election Eve(money laundering) and nothing was done. Keep chasing shadows

The only thing I feel is corrupt about Buhari is his incompetence, ignorance and lack of knowledge on the workings of government and how to run a competent administration. Such a person should never have been trusted with power and any leadership position.
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Benblaq(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2023
The one who is caught is the thief. This Emefiele sha show us pepper with cash scarcity earlier this year, I have no sympathy whatsoever for him. Some months ago he felt like a demigod.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Why is Buhari walking free
Maybe because Jonathan also walked free despite the Dasuki gate

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by seunmsg(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2023
N22.trillion was created through ways and means and FG barely got N5trillion. And they went and securitized it with Senate approval as a debt to FG.

I swear, e no go better for anybody wey talk say make them release Emefiele. That dude should die in jail or be hanged after stripping him off everything in his name.

4 Likes

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by gidjah(m): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Bro I read the thing , my spine almost failed me to stand properly .Hmmm how can this nation go forward with this dimension of evil placed on it by so called public officers ? Who cursed us this much with bad leadership sef ? I am really weak here after reading this evil report, why won't the nation be crying every day when the common wealth of the nation lays on the tables of very few
? Bro I weak wallahi .But the major truth here is that BAT wouldn't be able to do anything about this, I mean he is also an accomplice here, he looted Lagos state dey till date and he's still on d looting spree.The past administration is even a continuation of his.HAUSA MAN KILLED THIS NATION O !!
FreeStuffsNG:
After reading this report, it now made sense the reason why the former CBN Governor was, in an unprecedented manner, very desperate to get APC's nomination ticket so he could contest and become the President. There's absolutely no way he could have been the President and sanction this kind of investigation.

Thank God for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Presidency, now we can see what Mr Emefiele did behind everyone including the CBN board and President Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by DesChyko: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2023
modernWays:
Cash is everywhere please.

Okay boss.
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Mansa6: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
Let's also thank God for allowing the hardship of naira redesign to manifest again after 12 months. Clowns!

Will you shut the f**k up and FOCUS!!!

Juvenile..
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by hotseat: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2023
God, indeed, blessed Nigeria beyond measure!

There's no country in the world that can survive this magnitude of unbridled thievery and still survive.

The amazing side to this trajectory is that some people can only see the tribe but not the crime.

Crime/criminality is not a tribe-thing but cuts across all tribes, religions, etc.

If an infraction is committed, the culprit must be made to face the law without primordial sentiments.

Ole, barawo or onyeoshi na the same thing!

The law is blind to emotions or sentiments!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Mansa6: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves. Did Emefiele open any account in the name of GODWIN EMEFIELE?
Did he collect interest in any account in his name or did he hedge against currency depreciation?

IGNORAMUS!

You expect Emefiele to open up foreign accounts with such monies in his name or he should do it all alone without the "help" of his cohorts in CBN

Which kind of toddler are you

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by lexy2014: 7:55am On Dec 22, 2023
jumokeadele:
is he your brother, or you are is PR. I won't collect 10billion to do this

that is not what I asked you:

1. who are the "us" that you are referring to?

2. why will one be punished and the others left unpunished?

3. what exactly is Emefiele being punished for?
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by DesChyko: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2023
KingKO22:

Did you bother to read the news before you jump to comment section at all?

This country can't get better with this ethnicity affiliation mentality

Emeifiele was at the center of the corruption as he was the one who aided all the corruption for politicians so if Emeifiele goes down I believe many of his accomplices would also go down .

Emeifiele is the bait to catch the rest. At least 4 of his CBN governors are already mentioned along with Tunde the Buhari aid

Emefiele is APC which is the party you stand for and what he everything he did is in tune with APC politics. He is just one who stood in Tinubu's way and is being made to pay for that. All of all these shows are not necessary. Emefiele will walk away at the end of it all. Spare us the drama, please.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Ykc2(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2023
Godoverevery:
They said diezani was lied against.......now she has confessed with her own mouth and begging Nigerians.

Another thief Emefele carrying Bible to court have just been exposed.

Look at the amount this man stole and was hidden........nawa oooo

the people that embezzled nigeria is the same people tinubu said he will follow their footsteps ,emefiele is just a boy boy to northern cabals in Buhari's government, even dangote is amongst the most beneficiary of Buhari's government

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Mansa6: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2023
ivandragon:
Lol.

Buhari was an unmitigated disaster. Yes, I said Buhari...

Your late illiterate peasant wretched father was a FAILURE..may he continue to rot in his shallow 4feet grave .

Ten thousand of him won't be qualified to lace the bootstraps of Buhari on ALL fronts of Integrity, Astuteness, Achievement,"talk and do" attitude etc...I am talking as of 1975 when he was military governor of the whole of the North East..talking about now will be a laughable comparison..🤣

Eediots like you were born to NEVER get it.. blockheads for life ..brought up in "face me,I face you" setups..

Buhari is THE BEST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY...but you can't have or comprehend that kind of discussion..that kind of engagement is not for folks in your brain grade ,age gap and societal status..it's not for intellectual Buffons or scums like you...and this is me,an Igbo man saying it.. Atleast,NO PRESIDENT SINCE 1960 HAS DONE AS MUCH GOOD IN ALA IGBO LIKE BUHARI..as an example,the 2nd Niger bridge has been proposed by EVERY FG since 1975...it took the Igbo-HATED Buhari to construct and FINISH to completion..that's just on one part of the country and 1 of numerous examples. In SE...but who has believed our report as Prophet Isaiah once saidWho amongst the millions of EEDIOTIC REASONING ungrateful Nigerians can get it?How can they even get it?

In a very few years to come,you will see the heavy investments put down by the Buhari led FG come to light to change for the positive the trajectory of Nigeria...the port Harcourt refinery is one of many of them..it's up now..the warri and Kaduna refinery will be up before the end of 2024..the Siemens-Fg power deal is going on . ALL these are the LEGACIES of MAI GASKIYA aka Muhammadu Okechukwu Adeyinka Buhari...

But you and 10s of millions of NUMBSKULL Nigerians can't contemplate talkless of comprehend this level of engagement..

Posterity will judge Buhari fairly..
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by jaybee3(m): 8:03am On Dec 22, 2023
Deefirm:
God bless you for the is comment, those who understand FR{Financial Reporting} knows that this report only raised issues of compliance with laid down procedure, and not fingering Godwin investing those funds in his personal name. Nairaland actually shows the level of illiteracy we have in our country, and that's the reason we're where we are as a country today.

You are actually the dunce for not knowing compliance issues is intertwined with fraud.

If you understand the dynamics of a fraud triangle of which opportunity is a key element, circumventing policies and procedures is often done to gain advantage of the system

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Spandau: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2023
seunmsg:
N22.trillion was created through ways and means and FG barely got N5trillion. And they went and securitized it with Senate approval as a debt to FG.

I swear, e no go better for anybody wey talk say make them release Emefiele. That dude should die in jail or be hanged after stripping him off everything in his name.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by unitysheart(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2023
lexy2014:

how do you believe that Emefiele had 539 foreign accounts?

Present a counter proof to the news na.
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by lexy2014: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2023
unitysheart:

Present a counter proof to the news na.
that is not what I asked you:

how do you believe that Emefiele had 539 foreign accounts?
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Godoverevery: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Ykc2:
the people that embezzled nigeria is the same people tinubu said he will follow their footsteps ,emefiele is just a boy boy to northern cabals in Buhari's government, even dangote is amongst the most beneficiary of Buhari's government

So what is your point exactly??

Emefele should tell the judge is just an errand boy or better still you can help me pass the information since you know better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Poll23: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2023
He should be compelled to return the money na
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by LegacyB: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2023
This guy will end his history as a known Bank thief.
Worst CBN governor ever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Christistruth00: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2023
If True the Emefiele is truly the Worst Central Bank Governor Ever

Buhari ought to have asked him to resign after he bought the N100Million form to contest for Presidential Primaries

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Walkat9t: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2023
Why this conversation of public funds to personal use? After all we should remember that one day we shall give account of our activities in this world 🌎. Vanity surrounds human efforts. Let's have a rethink. We don't need to st*al before we become big man in life. May Allah help us. Salam
Re: Emefiele Operated 593 Illegal US, UK, China Accounts – CBN Investigator by Vadese1: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2023
Emiefule is no longer the cbn governor yet we can't see naira to withdraw. This current cbn governor will be the worst among all just like the drug man that is occupying Asorock at the moment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Inspects ongoing Road Projects In Kwali (Photos) / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe / Buhari Rejects N’assembly’s Peace Deal On Budget - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.