Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu (18834 Views)

Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide / Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by abysirius(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Speak like a child, write like a child.
SharingIsLife:
cool If the Nigerian government knew how much we are losing to this Kanụ case, they would have just released him, granting him the referendum he seeks. What's difficult in doing this?

Today, I have the time to respond to this reckless statement you've been making. So, you don't know that there is something called provocation in criminal law both globally and in Nigeria? Don't you know that if there is any ground to establish that someone was rightfully provoked to do something, then, the culpability is lessened to that degree?

OK, let's assume you're so ignorant you do not know this, are you also so morally and rationally bankrupt that you don't know this: When IPOB was only carrying placard, the Nigerian Government provoked them again and again by killing them until they became violent?

You are so shameless it doesn't worry you that an organization your country proscribed (IPOB) is not proscribed anywhere else throughout the world, but an organization proscribed throughout the world (Fulani militia) is protected by your government. Full shame.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by abysirius(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Speak like a child, write like a child.
SharingIsLife:
cool If the Nigerian government knew how much we are losing to this Kanụ case, they would have just released him, granting him the referendum he seeks. What's difficult in doing this?

Today, I have the time to respond to this reckless statement you've been making. So, you don't know that there is something called provocation in criminal law both globally and in Nigeria? Don't you know that if there is any ground to establish that someone was rightfully provoked to do something, then, the culpability is lessened to that degree?

OK, let's assume you're so ignorant you do not know this, are you also so morally and rationally bankrupt that you don't know this: When IPOB was only carrying placard, the Nigerian Government provoked them again and again by killing them until they became violent?

You are so shameless it doesn't worry you that an organization your country proscribed (IPOB) is not proscribed anywhere else throughout the world, but an organization proscribed throughout the world (Fulani militia) is protected by your government. Full shame.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by 1972xy: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
This criminal doesn't know what time it is yet !
He never hearam for body.

I remember say he was commanding his foot soldiers during Sars in Lagos to go and burn down Tinubu house.
Na wa o.
Him go soon beg. He still de play around prison as he never enters proper prison.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Tareq1105: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

This should have been pleaded at the Supreme Court and not here on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Tareq1105: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
1972xy:
He never hearam for body.

I remember say he was commanding his foot soldiers during Sars in Lagos to go and burn down Tinubu house.
Na wa o.
Him go soon beg. He still de play around prison as he never enters proper prison.

That's why we need to be careful in life. MNK never knew that a day like this would ever come. The same Tinubu he asked his boys to burn his house and properties down. They burnt down Tinubu TVC.

Same goes for Dino Melaye who never knew that Sen Remi Tinubu would ever become First Lady. I recall how he threatened to sleep with her in the Senate and impregnate her.

Dino Melaye insulted her and told her that her husband (Tinubu) couldn't do anything to him. The insult was much. He never knew Tinubu would become president today.

We should be careful in our thoughts and deeds bcoz tomorrow is hidden from us.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by SharingIsLife(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

This should have been pleaded at the Supreme Court and not here on Nairaland.
Who tells you that they have not pleaded it at the courts? The court has its role and the social media has its role. When I contribute to a social media discussion, don't try to shun me by telling me it's not a court. It's not a court, but why is someone posting something about court ruling here? Nigerians really often make me feel like vomiting. Mtchewwww.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
This man must be a comedian...

Gidgiddy I know say I must see you here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

Was there any elected representative there when Nigeria was being created? Which elected representatives were there when the British were including all of us in there colonial project called Nigeria? Sone of us are tired of Nigeria and want to go our way as a seperate country
go na who hold u pple... u guys acting like na only una be tribe for Nigeria... Kanu has no right to ask for breakage of nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by AlhajiCSO: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
ur Murder
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Slymontee: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/22/supreme-court-opened-new-window-for-my-release-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/
Are you sure they have not killed this man? Who has seen him recently on TV or any video clip? Why are his lawyers saying things on his behalf; things that sound unlike him? They may have killed him, given the lawyers orders to keep pretending, while case is kept lingering to avoid massive consequences from the SE.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Tosin67: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Oga oluwole lawyer where did you study ur own version of law? How does provocation apply in this case? So ur albino monkey called Kanu was provoked that he ordered his senseless followers to start killing security agents? He was provoked to start profiling other tribes? U are a bastard and u go die well.

Ipob was non violent? For ur information that terrorist organization was forming a govt inside of govt. Blocking major roads and extorting innocent Nigerians in the name of fighting for Biafra. No govt will sit by and watch one useless organization trying to form another govt. U talked about Nigeria being the only country where ipob is declared a terrorist organization. U basically lack knowledge of international law. For ur information, whatever any other country feel about ipob is non of our business. Ipob is operating in Nigeria and he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. Nigeria is capable of taking decisions on it own as if affect it citizens. I thought you fools were shouting Kanu is British and Britain will not sit by and watch it citizen rot in jail. This is his third year in DSS dungeon and nothing has happened yet oooo. The way u guys beat chest I thought Nigeria will by now ceased to exist. That monkey will rot in jail and nothing will happen. Highest is to start killing yourselves and eating. U are free to do that. Since u people refused to have sense, the Nigeria state will keep treating you the way you are and think. Useless propagandist idiots. Una mind no go touch ground lailai.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

bro, thanks for explaining to that idiot.

Quote me anywhere, MNK will win FG in any court globally.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by igbosarejews(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u have elected leaders but want us to hear from Kanu

Y not go through your elected leaders n if worst come to worst y not make nnamdiot Kanu an elected leader?
Elected leaders coming from INEC abi na which one.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by NapoleonHill: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

You go explain taya. That's why he has lawyers. Let them go and establish in court that he got provoke and then created a parallel government and armed some youth brandishing all sort of weapons, a treasonable offence punishable by death.

You don't seem to understand the gravity of his offence. I think a good documentary should be put together and sponsored on national TV to showcase the extent of damage the wicked albino has caused.

There is no doubt that he would pay dearly for his crimes. I only hope when the authorities react to the "provocation" of IPOB, you will maintain the morality to understand they reacted to provocation.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by SharingIsLife(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
NapoleonHill:

You go explain taya. That's why he has lawyers. Let them go and establish in court that he got provoke and then created a parallel government and armed some youth brandishing all sort of weapons, a treasonable offence punishable by death.

You don't seem to understand the gravity of his offence. I think a good documentary should be put together and sponsored on national TV to showcase the extent of damage the wicked albino has caused.

There is no doubt that he would pay dearly for his crimes. I only hope when the authorities react to the "provocation" of IPOB, you will maintain the morality to understand they reacted to provocation.
How can his lawyers establish this on a fair ground at the Supreme Kangaroo court that is ridiculed all over the world? You don't seem to understand the bad reputation your country has for having a drug lord president, a terrorist vice president, and protecting a globally proscribed terror group. So, you can shamelessly talk about Kanụ in this manner instead.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by NapoleonHill: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

How can his lawyers establish this on a fair ground at the Supreme Kangaroo court that is ridiculed all over the world? You don't seem to understand the bad reputation your country has for having a drug lord president, a terrorist vice president, and protecting a globally proscribed terror group. So, you can shamelessly talk about Kanụ in this manner instead.

That one is your problem. He would rot in jail where he rightfully belongs. When he's 89, he'd be released to mark his 90th with the few remaining criminals who may have survived the onslaught by the NA.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by HeroicMeastro: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/22/supreme-court-opened-new-window-for-my-release-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/
This man (pig) intestines don rotten with the watery beans dss give am for custody.
But wait, why dem go keep "pig" for *zoo*?
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by SharingIsLife(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2023
NapoleonHill:

That one is your problem. He would rot in jail where he rightfully belongs. When he's 89, he'd be released to mark his 90th with the few remaining criminals who may have survived the onslaught by the NA.
Low lives like you said worse things about Mandela. Today, who remembers those low lives as Mandela is remembered? It is better to be in jail for a right cause than to be free and useless. Even if Kanụ remains in jail till he is 200, he would be remembered and respected more than you all because he would have achieved more than you.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Egoveen: 1:26am On Dec 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
SC opened a window?

So this criminal wants to escape through the window?

Attention all security agencies, all windows should be closed immediately.
Your father is the criminal here,no let me descend in you o.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Caseless: 3:00am On Dec 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Carrying placards? Ipob has been violent since the beginning.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by NapoleonHill: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Low lives like you said worse things about Mandela. Today, who remembers those low lives as Mandela is remembered? It is better to be in jail for a right cause than to be free and useless. Even if Kanụ remains in jail till he is 200, he would be remembered and respected more than you all because he would have achieved more than you.

Correct. High lives like you who supported Mandela are not remembered either. Interestingly, in this case, he's nothing as Mendela and the rest of the nation will remember him for the atrocities he committed when a kangaroo court granted bail to a treasonous fellow.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by guidelight: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2023
Mgbe Oge ruru, ha ga ebido guba egwuaa:

" Ihe melu be anyi -
Nwoke aturu ime,
Akwu chara n' omu,
Ji esiri n' ite epuo ome,
Udeze , na anyi anaba ababa..

Ndi ozo ana agu:

"Ekwu na- ato siri ite ya atu ada
Agbu ekere nwa Ngwere eruwo atito.
Udeze, na anyi anaba ababa..

Ebinu nwe Ude ..
Credits to my brother Mike Ejeagha
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by AnyanwuSilas: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
warlordd:

Nwokem, jee zue ike! Let the idiot, the monkey remain in the cage.
You're are an ignoramus, most of you people who believe in fake one Nigeria don't even love Nigeria, you hate yourselves. What is the future of Nigeria, how will the indigeneous people get freedom? We are about to enter a new world order as the old one has being destroyed, you know indigeneous people are not free and it's the same in almost the entire sub-sahara Africa. If you knew what's happening around the world today you would know that the world is about to be reshaped. And you want Igbo people(Biafrans) to be taken unaware and kept under the Islamic world and China through Nigeria's current structure? Do you think peter obi and other pupets that call themselves leaders can help you? People who are already helpless themselves? God bless Nnamdi Kanu. Nnam Kanu will make a great Nigeria or destroy the slave camp called Nigeria if they don't negotiate! MNK is Godsent.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by warlordd(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=AnyanwuSilas post=127606295] You're are an ignoramus, most of you people who believe in fake one Nigeria don't even love Nigeria, you hate yourselves. What is the future of Nigeria, how will the indigeneous people get freedom? We are about to enter a new world order as the old one has being destroyed, you know indigeneous people are not free and it's the same in almost the entire sub-sahara Africa. If you knew what's happening around the world today you would know that the world is about to be reshaped. And you want Igbo people(Biafrans) to be taken unaware and kept under the Islamic world and China through Nigeria's current structure? Do you think peter obi and other pupets that call themselves leaders can help you? People who are already helpless themselves? God bless Nnamdi Kanu. Nnam Kanu will make a great Nigeria or destroy the slave camp called Nigeria if they don't negotiate! MNK is Godsent. [/quot
Onye-nzuzu Kanu must be killed to pay for all the Igbos he ordered his devilish Ipob to kil
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tranquillity360:
The amount of money and energy Nigeria government have spent in fighting Ipob will conduct referendum 20 time.

Are they afraid they can't easily rig the referendum to their favour.

They should at least try rigging it like they do in Nigeria election.

Who gave IPOB mandate to seek referendum on behalf of the people o Eastern region?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
paramakina202:

Who gave IPOB mandate to seek referendum on behalf of the people o Eastern region?
Did Eastern region give you the mandate to ask me this?

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
paramakina202:

Who gave Lugard the mandate to make the Eastern Region part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Caseless:
Carrying placards? Ipob has been violent since the beginning.

And yet IPOB had no record of touching anyone when your federal government declared them terrorists in 2017, which is why America, UK and EU did not agree that they are terrorists

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by beerfraud: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

And yet IPOB had no record of touching anyone when your federal government declared them terrorists in 2017, which is why America, UK and EU did not agree that they are terrorists
ESN and BLA are terrorists group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
beerfraud:
ESN and BLA are terrorists group

Well congratulations to your country that is only good at producing terrorist groups, but can never produce security and peace
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

Who gave Lugard the mandate to make the Eastern Region part of Nigeria?

He had mandate from Britain and they are colonialists that came with guns and fought battles and defeated the people of Eastern region.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
paramakina202:

He had mandate from Britain and they are colonialists that came with guns and fought battles and defeated the people of Eastern region.

He had the mandate from Europe? He brought guns and fought to create Nigeria with guns and bullets?

Then that means that IPOB has more legitimacy than Nigeria since they are not from Europe, but are sons of the soil, and they want Biafra created by democratic referendum, rather than the guns Lugard brought from Europe to Africa to create Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Nigerian States With Largest Muslim Population / Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.