Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu (18879 Views)

Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide / Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Did Eastern region give you the mandate to ask me this?

I am asking for myself and you haven't answered my question.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

He had the mandate from Europe? He brought guns and fought to create Nigeria with guns and bullets?

Then that means that IPOB has more legitimacy than Nigeria since they are not from Europe, but are sons of the soil, and they want Biafra created by democratic referendum, rather than the guns Lugard brought from Europe to Africa to create Nigeria

Does your IPOB have what it takes to force the hands of Nigeria government and international community to create Biafra by force?
For the fact that you do not have the people's mandate to seek for referendum and become violent about it, that is the reason why we have semi civil war in Igboland where Igbos who do not believe in your illegal struggle led by the governors are killing each other.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
paramakina202:

I am asking for myself and you haven't answered my question.
Did Easterners tell you ipob don't have their mandate.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Did Easterners tell you ipob don't have their mandate.

When and where?
Tomorrow you will tell me Ekpa have mandate too.
Any criminal will just rise and start demanding for referendum.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2023
paramakina202:

When and where?
Tomorrow you will tell me Ekpa have mandate too.
Any criminal will just rise and start demanding for referendum.
Any criminal can be against demand for referendum.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2023
paramakina202:

Does your IPOB have what it takes to force the hands of Nigeria government and international community to create Biafra by force?
For the fact that you do not have the people's mandate to seek for referendum and become violent about it, that is the reason why we have semi civil war in Igboland where Igbos who do not believe in your illegal struggle led by the governors are killing each other.

As I said, IPOB wants Biafra created by peaceful democratic referendum, it is you children of Lord Lugard who want to carry on where your father stopped, and keep Nigeria together by force of arms

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

As I said, IPOB wants Biafra created by peaceful democratic referendum, it is you children of Lord Lugard who want to carry on where your father stopped, and keep Nigeria together by force of arms

No, you do not wish to create Biafra through peaceful democratic process if that was your intention you would have gone through the constitutional process by approaching the house of reps through your elected leadership.
Your approach is dead on arrival and dentrimental to peace and progress of Igboland.
Seems you never get tired of wasting Igbo lives for ghostly Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Any criminal can be against demand for referendum.

So you couldn't prove IPOB had any mandate to do what are doing grin.
As far as ndi Igbo are participating in election every four years and (s)electing new leaders, IPOB will continue to be seen as illegal group.

1 Like

Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2023
paramakina202:

No, you do not wish to create Biafra through peaceful democratic process if that was your intention you would have gone through the constitutional process by approaching the house of reps through your elected leadership.
Your approach is dead on arrival and dentrimental to peace and progress of Igboland.
Seems you never get tired of wasting Igbo lives for ghostly Biafra.

Yeah, thats the dead end approach you unity beggars would want the Biafran agitators to go through because it leads no where. A national assembly that is going to vote to let Biafrans go? Wasted effort. Thats why Nigeria will witness endless agitation and no peace

Since nobody went through any national assembly to create Nigeria, its not likely that anyone will go through any national assembly to end Nigeria. However, Nigeria is a total failure and heading for disintegration, for no failure is sustainable long term
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

Yeah, thats the dead end approach you unity beggars would want the Biafran agitators to go through because it leads no where. A national assembly that is going to vote to let Biafrans go? Wasted effort. Thats why Nigeria will witness endless agitation and no peace

Since nobody went through any national assembly to create Nigeria, its not likely that anyone will go through any national assembly to end Nigeria. However, Nigeria is a total failure and heading for disintegration, for no failure is sustainable long term

At least democratic means will not lead to loss of lives compare with your current banditary approach that still leads you no where close to your phantom Biafra and still losing thousands of precious lives year after year and properties worth billions.
It is far better to waste efforts in national assembly by our house of reps than IPOB and their gang of miscreants wasting precious lives and properties in Igboland for nothing.You'all are shadow shasers.
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
paramakina202:

So you couldn't prove IPOB had any mandate to do what are doing grin.
As far as ndi Igbo are participating in election every four years and (s)electing new leaders, IPOB will continue to be seen as illegal group.
As if how you see Ipob matters.

Who you come be. grin grin
Re: ‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu by AnyanwuSilas: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=warlordd post=127608718][/quote] Oloriburuku! Go and kill him, farmers are paying levy to fulani bandit in the core north, farmers are being killed in the south west, middle belt and all over the country, their farm product get destroyed by fulani jihadist a.k.a janjaweeed, boko haram are being released, given amnesty and recruited into the Nigerian military but your problem is Nnamdi Kanu. Smh. you're not a patriotic citizen for supporting someting that's against the constitution of Nigeria. Nigerian government is actually proving Nnamdi Kanu right that Nigeria is a zoo and no country. Why do you want me to believe in Nigeria when you support disobeying the constitution? Nigeria will be destroyed if anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo) / Locations Being Saved From Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) / Fun Photos Of Ifeanyi Ubah And Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.