Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner (19576 Views)

Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by nairamaniac: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nbote:
Wike must really have some strong leverage against Tinubu and the PDP because it is baffling how everyone seems to bend to his will
Yes he does. Tinubu loves dirty fighters.

Wike won his heart with his dirtiness. Insecure people are more protective.
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by Wutinky: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
XAUBulls:

I have quietly followed the Rivers political tussle and read this full Punch newspaper interview. There are CLEARLY many Rivers indigenes who are very happy that tension has reduced after the latest intervention of President Bola Tinubu that had in attendance Nuhu Ribadu (the National Security Adviser), former Rivers Governor Peter Odili, Adokiye Amiesemaka (who I respect as a great former soccer star and a former Attorney General of Rivers State), and more.

Below is the SUN newspaper article of the 11th of December 2024, showing Chief Edwin Clark CLEARLY calling for the intervention of President Bola Tinubu in resolving the Rivers State crisis! Now he has intervened and some Ijaws and non-Ijaws who are NOT from Rivers State are criticizing him and stocking the embers of fire. What more do some of these Ijaws and non-Ijaws want? Rivers State is very strategic to the security of Nigeria and MUST not be allowed to go up in flames by a few people who have self-interests! Governor Fubara must be allowed to concentrate from here on out so as to deliver strategic projects to the state and the state party structure should be a win-win situation for the benefit of all. Period.

=> https://sunnewsonline.com/again-clark-writes-tinubu-seeks-intervention-in-rivers/

You mean Simi should allow those defected law makers who want to impeach him to continue? Can you accept that? Why una no kukuma ask Simi to resign? Most of you are pure evil ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™€๏ธ
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by Wutinky: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Timmi:

And you that well raised, see your life. If you follow the news on this very well, you would have read where there were meetings previous days to this announcement where Fubara, Wike, Odili, PDP exec from Rivers State, etc were in attendance. Several meetings were held and an agreement was reached. The signing of the agreement is what this water tap mouth of a man was in attendance.

I will suggest that you advise your old man to behave his age.

You can continue to deceive yourself because we know how things are run in Nigeria, no human being with common sense will accept that evil peace agreement, itโ€™s even better for him to resign than obey such nonsense
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by Wutinky: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Christistruth00:

It was also to Fubara's favor
He could have been impeached by now

And a very good reason for it would be the demolition of the State House
That itself was an impeachable offense

There was no reason to demolish the building? I know you enjoy deceiving yourself ๐Ÿ‘
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by Splashme: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Terrible
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by SirBunky85(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Actually there are other places saner than lagos. That's why when a lagosian leave to experience another quiet state they usually don't want to return to the chaos.
the question remains, is your state better than Lagos?
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by Christistruth00: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wutinky:

There was no reason to demolish the building? I know you enjoy deceiving yourself ๐Ÿ‘

There was no reason to Demolish the State House of Assembly
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by Christistruth00: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Pakute:
I read somewhere how his sister, Anko briggs was saying Fubara was taken to a corner and a gun pointed on his head to sign the deal. don't know why the briggs family want to destroy the peace of Rivers state.

Fubara is a Governor with his own Security anyone who tried to point any Gun at him is going down
It didn't happen
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by Christistruth00: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Or travelled out and request for the meeting to be rescheduled

Remember Ihedioha
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by OneCandleAway(f): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
SirBunky85:

I'm actually a lagosian by the way.
Or you think all of us kiss tinubus arse. You think we are blind to multiple taxes, the crazy embezzlement going on in lagos state govt. The lastminute.lastma menace to drivers. You think we are nlind to all these?
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by OneCandleAway(f): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
SirBunky85:

You should first ask for my state because you all think all yorubas are kissing tinubus arse
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by gebest: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nbote:
Wike must really have some strong leverage against Tinubu and the PDP because it is baffling how everyone seems to bend to his will
you are not far from the truth, but you know what, one day monkey go go market e no go return again.
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by Owologbo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Pakute:
Abeg, shut the hell up and get out, bunch of idiots making a fool of themselves. Enemies of Rivers state. The Commissioner of information told us on Channels Tv that Fubara never signed under duress, he dismissed all the rumours flying around and reinterated the Governor's commitment to the peace pact. But i know that enemies of the state, spokespersons of headless mobs and agents of destructions and destabilisation would be paid to appear on Arisetv to give false accounts and propaganda. I don't know why President Tinubu is allowing some shitty radio and Tv stations get away with all sorts of misinformation and lies, Buhari didn't take it kindly with them. Tinubu should wake up and kick some ass, pls.

Tinubu south west slaves can never be free from his strong hold till he die.
Now get the fvck outta here slave.
we don't slave here in South South.
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by SirBunky85(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You should first ask for my state because you all think all yorubas are kissing tinubus arse
is your state better than Lagos?
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by ThiagoKid(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

He's like a Christmas goat being fattened to be killed.

Una no go kill person for here... grin grin
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by mank1234(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Or travelled out and request for the meeting to be rescheduled

Fubara's approach is the best for now.
Wike can easily use Supreme Court to remove him.
This case is not over yet.
Both camp are masters in the rules of power.
Re: Tinubu Threatened Fubara To Sign Resolution, Ex-commissioner by Timmi: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2023
Wutinky:

You can continue to deceive yourself because we know how things are run in Nigeria, no human being with common sense will accept that evil peace agreement, itโ€™s even better for him to resign than obey such nonsense

But Sir Wutinky, why are you taking panadol for someone else headache. Both parties agreed to the terms of agreement and signed it, yet some of you are still not satisfied but will rather have the State in chaos because of the crumbs that the so called elders will benefit from. Where are these tribalistic elders when Wike defended and sponsored Fubara. Useless nonentities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New PDP 8-point Demand / Adams Oshiomhole Speaks On Tambuwal's Defection (Video) / I'm Unaware Police Seized Seun Kuti's Gun Licence -lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.