Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids (643 Views)

Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by guobe: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2023
It's really tough for mostly parents as they can't afford to buy Christmas clothes and shoes for their kids considering the tough economy currently.
Speaking with a mother of three recently, she said she can't afford to buy Christmas clothes for her kids as she still has bills to pay in January for school fees
She said Christmas comes and goes but that school fees by January is very important and can't come and go.
I told her that but when she was a kid too her parents bought Christmas clothes, shoes and other razzmatazz associated with Christmas
She agreed her parents did for her as a kid and that it is depressing she can't do it for her kids too.
Alot of parents are passing through this but at the end of the tunnel, the light will certainly shine.
Happy Xmas to everybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by phorget(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2023
It's not tough anywhere,those ones are just the usual Igbos that are willing to do everything just to diminish the good work of our darling jagbaban. I was at the market and I was able to buy designer clothes for my children, those clothes were so cheap and I'm happy jagbaban is working.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by Bliss52: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2023
If you can't buy Children's cloth after 365 days earning, then you are an unproductive Nigerian

Even Okada rider, brick layers, earn just enough to cater for grade A okiririka
Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by guobe: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2023
phorget:
It's not tough anywhere,those ones are just the usual Igbos that are willing to do everything just to diminish the good work of our darling jagbaban. I was at the market and I was able to buy designer clothes for my children, those clothes were so cheap and I'm happy jagbaban is working.
Lol sarcasm right

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by guobe: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:
If you can't buy Children's cloth after 365 days earning, then you are an unproductive Nigerian

Do you know the people you just mentioned earn more than most Nigerians working and also if a woman does not have a supporting husband its difficult.

6 Likes

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Bliss52:

na Tinubu economy cause am

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by Vinnie2000(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2023
You are Right, OP.

In Effurun market in my hood, those Gbogbo and Okrika Children's Canvass shoes is now up to 8k to 10k. shocked sad

Nigerian Parents are really Trying. embarassed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by guobe: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are Right, OP.

In Effurun market in my hood, those Gbogbo and Okrika Children's Canvass shoes is now up to 8k to 10k. shocked sad

Nigerian Parents are really Trying. embarassed undecided
They are.its not easy for them and they will still cook on that day.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by guobe: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2023
Prigidypogodo:

na Tinubu economy cause am
The economy is not smiling

3 Likes

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by drimzsmoke(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2023
guobe:
It's really tough for mostly parents as they can't afford to buy Christmas clothes and shoes for their kids considering the tough economy currently.
Speaking with a mother of three recently, she said she can't afford to buy Christmas clothes for her kids as she still has bills to pay in January for school fees
She said Christmas comes and goes but that school fees by January is very important and can't come and go.
I told her that but when she was a kid too her parents bought Christmas clothes, shoes and other razzmatazz associated with Christmas
She agreed her parents did for her as a kid and that it is depressing she can't do it for her kids too.
Alot of parents are passing through this but at the end of the tunnel, the light will certainly shine.
Happy Xmas to everybody.

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad A lot of uncles are depressed!!!

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by narite: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2023
guobe:

Do you know the people you just mentioned earn more than most Nigerians working and also if a woman does not have a supporting husband its difficult.
Can you believe it? In here, it not too difficult to find a food seller, bus rider and even Agbo seller that earns more than a Lecturer. It unbelievable!!

Yeah! Entrepreneur is great and all that blah blah blah. In a Normal country, micro-businesses should not earn one an income that surpasses that of the average citizen at any given time.

When the above fails to happen, then the standard of living has crashed significantly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by guobe: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2023
narite:

Can you believe it? In here, it not too difficult to find a food seller, bus rider and even Agbo seller that earns more than a Lecturer. It unbelievable!!

Yeah! Entrepreneur is great and all that blah blah blah. In a Normal country, micro-businesses should not earn one an income that surpasses that of the average citizen at any given time.

When the above fails to happen, then the standard of living has crashed significantly.
Daily earners survive more in Nigeria than monthly take home workers that can't take them home

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sniper no too cost if you can't provide for your kid
Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by Natbrowny: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Depressed for new cloths?

When u supposed dey depressed for not having food to eat. Una no depress say chicken na 10k to 15k abi.

Isokay.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by Vinnie2000(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Natbrowny:
Depressed for new cloths?

When u supposed dey depressed for not having food to eat. Una no depress say chicken na 10k to 15k abi.

Isokay.

Children naturally loves Xmas clothes. smiley

Even some Wives demand that, from their husbands. sad smiley

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by online4business: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Children will be children however what I know about Christmas in Nigeria is the unusual spending of adult.

Someone what to spend all the money he made to merry then next year tinubulation go deal with am.

Some make resolution to start online business come 2024.

If that's you don't invest in hair clothes shoe and attachment instead of get a good course that give you a head start.

They rather find excuses I'll learn it on my own...

These are people who pay school fees without even sure of a job.

I'm speaking because I've seen more than three people who want to make money blogging or online asking stupid questions.

In my opinion it's stupid questions.

How can I generate long tail keyword.

This is the second step for starting a business online especially blogging.

Here's the five steps.

Niche research
Keyword research
Domain and hosting
Site setup
Write content
Outreach or link building.

Most people start with first building a site before doing keyword research putting the cart before the horse)

And two years later they'd scream blogging affiliates marketing CPA kdp is not profitable.

my heart bleeds to see people struggling
Always putting cart before horse.

A good course is worth trying things yourself (pioneers come home full of arrows)

Stand In the shoulders of giant so you can easily see the future.

Is Your $30-50 to buy a course worth following unproven process for 1-2 years to figure it out yourself?

Abeg make ona use ona head ooo.

Christmas comes and go but the knowledge stays with you for life.

2 Likes

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
It’s not by force. Let them wear what they have currently
Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by Rickmann: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
phorget:

You dey inside house with ur phone dey type.
Come outside for street talk am first, i wan check something.
Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by Nna17(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
I'm still thinking on how to buy two mudu of Rice, trek long distance to and fro to site coming back home with 3500, at times 4000 as I dey reach house the money dey finish for food, it's barely enough.
Since this week I have not being able to go to site, because I had an Okada accident which affected my neck and my knee, please someone should help me with Rice, I'm so sad and lonely with my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by Veenbanks(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
If you want your tales to be different why not do yourself a favor and join Veenacademy on Telegram and earn from the financial markets from my free trade calls.

Available to all and sundry. To change your story, the choice is yours.
Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by Verbtips(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
it worth depression
everybody wants best for their kids,
but depression only worsen the the situation,just try buy rice and celebrate with them,
tell them stories.if the are up to age, they will understand and if they are below age show them love and look forward to next year.

1 Like

Re: Alot Of Parents Depressed As They Can't Buy Christmas Clothes For Their Kids by guobe: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
Verbtips:
it worth depression
everybody wants best for their kids,
but depression only worsen the the situation,just try buy rice and celebrate with them,
tell them stories.if the are up to age, they will understand and if they are below age show them love and look forward to next year.
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

So I Final Went For HIV Test. / Still Loving Your Ex? Get Back With Your Partner&female Reproductive Organ / Is It Right For A Woman To Get Pregnant Before The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.