Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The House I Built For My Age Parents. (40794 Views)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
Madeu:
Create enough space for gardening. Old people will benefit more from it. Makes them active and serves as sensory stimulation and has a calming effect.

I just bought them a plot behind the house for farming today.
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Blackman101:
great job and may children do same for you

Amen and u too.
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
KOMBE:

Guy, you will live long.

Amen and u too.

1 Like

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Okere18: 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
You did the greatest thing ever, God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Belafonte(m): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when they both toiled to see me through this difficult world,especially my dad who made sure me and my two brothers attended University and graduated.

Today,I decided to build this house for them and to make their remaining years on earth a fulfilled one.

Below are the pictures.

Great one my brother. You have done extremely well. There's only one thing I think you may have overlooked, which is having a green area.

They will need to stay in the fresh air out in the compound periodically and a garden area would have been perfect considering its health benefits. If you can still adjust the spaces for them that would be awesome.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by livebullet(m): 2:51am On Dec 23, 2023
Nice2023:

I go about helping businesses with loans in return for profit.

I started it during my banking days and I am also a land speculator. I buy and resell for profit.

Congratulations and more blessings ❣️
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Caseless: 3:02am On Dec 23, 2023
Nice2023:
I remembered when they both toiled to see me through this difficult world,especially my dad who made sure me and my two brothers attended University and graduated.

Today,I decided to build this house for them and to make their remaining years on earth a fulfilled one.

Below are the pictures.
May God bless you.

I'm proud of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by NaijaCover(m): 5:40am On Dec 23, 2023
Nice2023:

Below are the pictures.

How Much Does It Cost?
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by GoodRocks: 6:20am On Dec 23, 2023
Offpointng:
Have you built a house for ur Girlfriend yet?? I sincerely suggest you build for your Girlfriend first cuz that's who you might spend the rest of ur life with granting you access to unlimited love and posterity continuation

A word is enough for the wise

What kind of stupid comment is this?
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by themanderon: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2023
Your own kids will also build bigger houses for you amen
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by freddie009(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:
U tried God bless your hustle more...
For those of us who dream to put structures 2geda for we parents, God go pick our calls.

I'm telling you, I'm in pains because my parents are getting old. My regret in life is if they enjoy do not their last days on earth before they die. I have being trying my best, even me I'm still trying to find my feet.

I just want to see them happy..

God show us the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by lawbereau(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Offpointng:
Have you built a house for ur Girlfriend yet?? I sincerely suggest you build for your Girlfriend first cuz that's who you might spend the rest of ur life with granting you access to unlimited love and posterity continuation

A word is enough for the wise

Offpoint, I'm not surprised!!!
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by akaahs(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nice2023:

U are very right.

Thanks for this intelligent contribution.
Next time don't cement the entire compound, leave some for garden to keep them busy.
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by UrgentNeeds(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
nnamdi640:
I don't put emphasis on certificate, if I tell you other side things apart from my job I do, you will know that am not the type that just sit in office without thinking of other means to make money, but despite my efforts no good result like this testimony.

Why not go into Commodity Arbitrage ?

That's How Some of Us Make Recurring Incomes From Our Clients Almost Every Month.

Commodity Arbitrage Involves The Cheap Purchase of Food Items from The Villages To Sell Profitably in The Cities.

You can get trained on this if you want, then you join our circle without leaving your place of residence. You'll be needing Digital Marketing Skills To Upscale Your Business of Commodity Arbitrage.

Check Out The Website Link and Contact On My Bio To Learn More if You are interested.
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by otipoju(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
nnamdi640:
I have been trying but haven't seen any one.

I k ow for sure that Resumes are scanned with HR software that are looking for keywords related to that job post.

You will have to watch videos on how to get international jobs as a data analyst to understand the steps involved.

When I look at some people's resumes, I understand why they will never even get called for an interview. Modern resumes need you to show how your skills benefited and brought value to the company.

Research how to write Resumes that can be detected by HR software.

I'm not saying that you don't know how to write a resume oo, I'm just highlighting examples.

I'm not assuming that this is the case with you ooo, but if you want it bad, you need to
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by nnamdi640: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
otipoju:

I k ow for sure that Resumes are scanned with HR software that are looking for keywords related to that job post.

You will have to watch videos on how to get international jobs as a data analyst to understand the steps involved.

When I look at some people's resumes, I understand why they will never even get called for an interview. Modern resumes need you to show how your skills benefited and brought value to the company.

Research how to write Resumes that can be detected by HR software.

I'm not saying that you don't know how to write a resume oo, I'm just highlighting examples.

I'm not assuming that this is the case with you ooo, but if you want it bad, you need to
Ok. Thanks for this information
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by nnamdi640: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
UrgentNeeds:

Why not go into Commodity Arbitrage ?

That's How Some of Us Make Recurring Incomes From Our Clients Almost Every Month.

Commodity Arbitrage Involves The Cheap Purchase of Food Items from The Villages To Sell Profitably in The Cities.

You can get trained on this if you want, then you join our circle without leaving your place of residence. You'll be needing Digital Marketing Skills To Upscale Your Business of Commodity Arbitrage.

Check Out The Website Link and Contact On My Bio To Learn More if You are interested.
Ok
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
akaahs:

Next time don't cement the entire compound, leave some for garden to keep them busy.

Below is their open garden and there is one plot of land both behind and in front of the compound I purchased for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by benjanny(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Well done brother you have done so well
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Dshocker(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2023
Nice2023:

Below are the pictures.

Trust me, they don't need a tiled house, because it will be slippery and cold for their health.
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by DAramis: 8:24am On Jan 05
Nice2023:

Amen and u too.
boss

Still waiting for your reply.
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Nice2023(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18
[Qquote author=Kingrshd3 post=127574711]Congratulations bro

But tell us what you do because in Nigeria for u to earn and rich legally is something that is not always possible.. 🤔

Tell us now or else we will arrest you 😠

[/quote]

Hahahah

EFCC chairman sir.

I am into legit business.

I can't imagine a father of 4children to go into crime...not possible.
I learnt about honesty from my father while I learnt about money from my aunty who made me to understand that,working smartly and sincerely pays.
Re: See The House I Built For My Age Parents. by Kingrshd3: 3:12pm On Apr 20
Nice2023:
[Qquote author=Kingrshd3 post=127574711]Congratulations bro

But tell us what you do because in Nigeria for u to earn and rich legally is something that is not always possible.. 🤔

Tell us now or else we will arrest you 😠

Hahahah

EFCC chairman sir.

I am into legit business.

I can't imagine a father of 4children to go into crime...not possible.
I learnt about honesty from my father while I learnt about money from my aunty who made me to understand that,working smartly and sincerely pays.

Yes this one u replied very late so hope no problem ..

But I will be happy if you can put me on track of smart work too ....

Am a fast learner and always willing to add values to myself ..

How can I contact you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Reported My Landlord Today / 670sqm Land for sale at Osapa London....7mins WALK to Shoprite / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.