Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? (4311 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Roboto11: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omihanifa:
All because of 60k shocked

You never know say Nigerians can do anything for money.
grin

Thus thread is guaranteed to entertain.
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Gggjhhj: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:
I am not.
Its just the condition attached for me to get the #60,000 job opportunity.Injusy

Because of 60k and accomodation, u one allow
man F##k your yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Roboto11: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ronaldo723:
If him fvck you no come give you the job nko? Wetin go happen?

grin
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Roboto11: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
Too cheap

I can pay you 500k but you'll be taking hrt and be dressed in cute clothes

What's Hrt?
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by CHRISTFUCKER: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Roboto11:

What's Hrt?

Hormone therapy
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Kingzrocky: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
It's better than indulging in crime or to commit suicide.

Let's be realistic, most people don't care to help you as a man because you don't have a vagina.

It's the world we are in, to get job or favours, it's not free anymore.

You must give something to get what you want.

What do I have to give, nothing.
Gggjhhj:

Because of 60k and accomodation, u one allow
man F##k your yansh
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Geovanni412(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:

Let's be realistic, most people don't care to help you as a man because you don't have a vagina.

How did you go from gift card to security man?

And now this...

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Roboto11: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:

Hormone therapy

You back expert abi?

Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Kingzrocky: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Geovanni412:

How did you go from gift card to security man?

And now this...

Life seems unfavourable at the moment.
You won't understand what I am going through until you meet me in person.
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by sacajawea: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:
In respect to this thread: , I got a man who promised me a job next year with #60,000 salary plus accommodation benefit.

I have never done thus before. I really need to leave this contract Security work because I feel so vulnerable and stagnanted, having done the job for over 8 years with nothing to show for it.

Feel free to express your thoughts, insults is welcomed.
Don't do it. Just don't
Your mind had answered you already
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Windblown2much: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ehmmah588:
Don't compromise yet..... Alaye hold on, everybody dey undergo stress but we dey manage....Forget the insult you receive from your security job. Insult no dey show for face or stain for cloth. Hold on to your job for now. Do you think you'll ever feel like a complete man again after submitting your ass for Homo practices? undecided
what's if is the man that will submit his ass to him rather?🤷 Obviously the man want him to be fu*ckingly servicing him 😂🤣😂
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by sacajawea: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:

I have never done thus before. I really need to leave this contract Security work because I feel so vulnerable and stagnanted, having done the job for over 8 years with nothing to show for it.
Wait 8 years?
How??
You seem to speak and write well
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Rrchrd(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Doing it isnt even the problem
But the problem is that once you started it you will never quit,
it is like initiation & addiction.

& the man will keep enticing you with gift to make you continue doing it.
My final advice is: don't do it , it is an Evil act devil throw in the earth to gain more followers.
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Kingzrocky: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
sacajawea:

Wait 8 years?
How??
You seem to speak and write well
Yes, 8 good years of my existence wasted doing Security job.

Thanks for the compliment anyway.
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Kingzrocky: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
I will be 33 next year.
I must quit this miserable Security work.
I can't waste away like this.
Never.
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by orohbirodeysmel: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:
I will be 33 next year.
I must quit this miserable Security work.
I can't waste away like this.
Never.

Where are you located...
What is your level of education?
What skills have you?
Are you married or bachelor?
If bachelor, are you single or dating?

Answer me let me know how best to advice or probably help you.
Ciao!
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Quality20(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wouldn't u rather be killed than do that evil?
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Windblown2much: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:

Exactly my thought too. Nothing goes for nothing in this world of today, men hardly get favours from a fellow man except if a string as ur case or something different is attached

Don't listen to what others are saying bro because if u ask 99.9% of them to dash u 10k from the over 1-5M that will b resting in their accounts, they won't. rather, they will insult or tag u a scammer. Just check deep in ur heart, if it accepts, go for it. Sex of what ever form is meant to b enjoyed and not kill✌️

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Kingzrocky: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Where are you located... Ogun State
What is your level of education? High School graduate
What skills have you? Writing and Cooking
Are you married or bachelor? Never Married
If bachelor, are you single or dating? It's complicated

Answer me let me know how best to advice or probably help you.
Ciao!
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Kingzrocky: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Windblown2much:
Exactly my thought too. Nothing goes for nothing in this world of today, men hardly get favours from a fellow man except if a string as ur case or something different is attached

Don't listen to what others are saying bro because of u ask 99.9% of them to dash u 10k from the over 1-5M that will b resting in their accounts, they won't. rather, they will insult or tag u a scammer. Just check deep in ur heart, if it accepts, go for it. Sex of what ever form is meant to b enjoyed and not kill✌️
You understand what's really happening.

Nothing is free.
My fear is not to be exploited by this man who wants my body before he connects me with this 60,000 office work.

It will kill my morale if I do not get the job.

Been in a state of helplessness is so bad.
Lack of accommodation make my condition even more critical.
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Kingzrocky: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
For those who have the job connect and money to assist me but will not, it is fine.

I dont feel entitled to what doesn't belong unto me.

I'll keep trying and searching.
It will be alright.
I believe.

I will do what it takes to survive, albeit in ways that won't rob me of my peace of mind.
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Foodqueen(f): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
Is the offer from nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Windblown2much: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:
You understand what's really happening.

Nothing is free.
My fear is not to be exploited by this man who wants my body before he connects me with this 60,000 office work.

It will kill my morale if I do not get the job.

Been in a state of helplessness is so bad.
Lack of accommodation make my condition even more critical.
Yes I understand and someone is still telling u not to take a job offer that's hard to come by. The man must connect u to the job b4 anything pls be smart and straightforward in ur dealings. Don't let the fact that u r passing through a lot and desperately need the job makes u lose out on everything. Stay guarded!!

All the best in ur endeavours 🙏
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Kingzrocky: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Thanks so much.
I appreciate your response.
Windblown2much:
Yes I understand and someone is still telling u not to take a job offer that's hard to come by. The man must connect u to the job b4 anything pls be smart and straightforward in ur dealings. Don't let the fact that u r passing through a lot and desperately need the job makes u lose out on everything. Stay guarded!!

All the best in ur endeavours 🙏
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by sacajawea: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Yes, 8 good years of my existence wasted doing Security job.

Thanks for the compliment anyway.
Yes. How manage, how come you couldn't enter something else?
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by etrange: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nairaland is back!

OP, you shouldn't trade your morals for money cause it'll haunt you later in life. I'm not saying this cause the man is gay as I honestly don't care about the gender anyone is having sex with, and I certainly don't want to know how many people anyone has slept with. However, how you feel about what you're doing is what really matters, not what Nairalanders think. It'd be a different thing if you were getting down with the said individual because you find him attractive and you both are consenting to having fun together or because you're in the business of prostitution. Having sex with him solely because you need this job will make you feel dehumanized/worthless. You'll keep thinking about it for a long time, and it might affect your mental health in the long run. The validation you seek here now will not help you then.

Again, this isn't about gay people. The so-called helper is not a nice person. He could easily get other people to sleep with, why exploit someone's bad situation? Shouldn't sex be fun for both parties? It hurts me to see people throw away thier morals for money. OP, follow your heart.

By the way, what happened to NL?
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by olumide884: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
If You've medical problem like constipation, why not it's going to help you, you know what talking about right? But on a serious note, you have mental health issues.If You've medical problem like constipation, why not it's going to help you, you know what talking about right? But on a serious note, you have mental health issues....
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Karleb(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
You were supposed to remove the man's teeth when he proposed that rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by allabig(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Iyama
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Kingzrocky: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Why should I get physically aggressive towards someone who did not assault me in anyway?

I believe in civility and decorum.
Karleb:
You were supposed to remove the man's teeth when he proposed that rubbish.
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Karleb(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:
Why should I get physically aggressive towards someone who did not assault me in anyway?

I believe in civility and decorum.

No vex.
Re: Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kingzrocky:
In respect to this thread: , I got a man who promised me a job next year with #60,000 salary plus accommodation benefit.

Feel free to express your thoughts, insults is welcomed.

Accept and watch your life turn around for the worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Knows No Age Or Skin Color(pix) / The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman / Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.