Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty (4318 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by lezz(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
A man's love for his lady does not really or necessarily bear the mark of loyalty. Some women already know this but a vast majority still seek an escape in the consolation of illogical and subjective excuses.

Religion and the notion of ethics of morality have made few men tame thier natural deportments for women and this must be commended in all sincerity.

Nonetheless, many man can truelly love a woman in all sincerity of purpose without the idea of sex-loyalty to her. Period!!!

This is the coldblooded truth without the appeasement of reconciliatory concessions just to make some ladies feel better about life.

The majority of unblemished ladies are unable to separate love, sex and loyalty for their man.

Consequentially, love, sex and loyalty are an indivisible package in one box inscribed with a single word : Love.

It is thus designed by the ageless, intricate complexity and fixity of human evolution to remain so for women.

And it is biologically and socially expedient this remains unchanged.

But then a man's sense of loyalty to his woman is often of the nature of heritage, provision, security, affection and life-long companionship unwavering.

At the risk of being labeled a chauvinist, I make bold to say a lot of men and women know this as the uncompromising truth, but we're at the era of political and social correctness where facts and truth take the back seat to self-seeking propaganda and gender belligerence.

I do not endorse cheating in any guise, but then, men will always be swayed sexually by women whose curves and flesh bounce off just by walking; butty wobbles, laps and boobs resonate in rhyhmic vibration to their saunter.

Another unbetrayed physical affection would be formed that holds no spark of emotion for the male and emotionally uncompromising to the wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by delishpot: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Everybody can be same as that. Not limited to men alone. It's just that through the years women have been conditioned and forced to accept their fate as properties to please men and as such must keep themselves for him. While men are encouraged by the same society to be free and explore their sexuality.
It is not that men can't tame their sexual urges, everyone can. If a woman can do it a man can also do it.
No need for excuses, just enjoy the freedom granted to you by our forefathers because you have penis instead of a vagina. Every human being can have sex with other people while still holding their partners dear not only men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by halfricanadian(f): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Geez if u cant come with the full package of been faithful loyal truthful nd loving

No body will kill u dont marry remain single nd flirt

Please enof of dis excuses biko

Full package or nothing

Cos u guys always enforce so many laws on women bt wen it gets to ur flaws u always av every excuse plan ready to b executed

Very annoying species

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by lezz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:
Geez if u cant come with the full package of been faithful loyal truthful nd loving

No body will kill u dont marry remain single nd flirt

Please enof of dis excuses biko

Full package or nothing

Cos u guys always enforce so many laws on women bt wen it gets to ur flaws u always av every excuse plan ready to b executed

Very annoying species
See outbursts!

Your tall list is fantasy, girl. Learn to stare the cold truth in the face and embrace reality.

I wish I could tell you everything you want to hear, but I can't.

You need, once in a while, a slap of cold water to reawaken you from the land of Oz grin
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
CRAP!!!! JESUS said in the bible, if you love me then keep my commandment, you cannot claim to love your partner and dont be loyal to her or try to satisfy her sexually, "when you love your partner then everything that makes him or her to get angry and pour out tears should be stopped and that includes disloyalty, those that claimed to love and still not loyal are only experiencing infatuation, there is a reason why LOVE IS THE GREATEST, LOVE CONQUERS ALL, INCLUDING DISLOYALTY, LOVE CONQUERS CHEATING,HATE AND ALL DEVILISH VICES, LOVE KILLS THE DISLOYAL TRAIT IN YOU INFACT JULIET AND ROMEO DIED FOR LOVE WITHOUT DISLOYALTY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by lezz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
CRAP!!!! JESUS said in the bible, if you love me then keep my commandment, you cannot claim to love your partner and dont be loyal to her or try to satisfy her sexually, "when you love your partner then everything that makes him or her to get angry and pour out tears should be stopped and that includes disloyalty, those that claimed to love and still not loyal are only experiencing infatuation, there is a reason why LOVE IS THE GREATEST, LOVE CONQUERS ALL, INCLUDING DISLOYALTY, LOVE CONQUERS CHEATING,HATE AND ALL DEVILISH VICES, LOVE KILLS THE DISLOYAL TRAIT IN YOU INFACT JULIET AND ROMEO DIED FOR LOVE WITHOUT DISLOYALTY.
Nice effort, although strained and a little incoherent, I understand what you're trying to say.

However, you failed to grasp the objectivity of the thread, its practicality and cold, hard fact.

Over 80% of men will cheat on their wives once or more, and I guess those men do not love their wives.

Can you furnish us with a theory to explain this behaviour?
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
Bullshit, crap, trashcan material.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
lezz:
Nice effort, although strained and a little incoherent, I understand what you're trying to say.

However, you failed to grasp the objectivity of the thread, its practicality and cold, hard fact.

Over 80% of men will cheat on their wives once or more, and I guess those men do not love their wives.

Can you furnish us with a theory to explain this behaviour?
ITS CLEAR LIKE CRYSTAL, ITS THE 20% of men that refuse to cheat on their wife that truly love their wife without fault, those 80% of men that cheats on their spouse do not love their wives, over time man has misused the term called love, if i love my mother then there will be no amount of money in the world that will make me cause her pain becaus love conquers all, so its the same as husband and wife, in my own family, since i was given birth, D union of my parents has been something 2 look up 2, has been motivation 4 young couples becaus my dad has never in his life cheated on my mom Abt 30years now.

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Well,it is a known fact that men are weaklings when it comes to sexual satisfaction, You of course enjoy the freedom given to you by your forefathers. Women are the ones to keep themselves, the one to control the urges. While men can leave their Diicks floating around . undecided

Then love means Authority. The 'Yes my lord ' kind of relationship. Where a man can claim to love yet cheat on his wife. Where the woman has no say in her Marriage. The husband Commands the wife follows. And our mothers suffered in silence.

Guess that was in the past, If you can't reconcile love with loyalty then don't talk to me about love.

You can't love me yet Watch me hurt, Because no woman will be happy to see her Man cheat on her.

And if you can't be loyal to me, Don't expect me to be. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Your right Op.....
........A man's natural love doesn't necessarily equate to loyalty/faithfulness ta his woman.

But if he'll love her with Agape,God kinda love.... wink uh oh!

An sex is not love.
You can give it because yer in love with someone
.....but the act itself is not love.

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lezz all i understand from you post is that men cheat while still in love with their women,ok, that's fine by women. However it remains our choice whether to leave or stay and it sounds like you are down playing that important fact. Cheat sleep around but it will always remain my choice to stay or leave and if I leave I have every right to leave on the grounds of infidelity.

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by FTBOY: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
lezz:
A man's love for his lady does not really or necessarily bear the mark of loyalty.

I do not endorse cheating in any guise, but then, men will always be swayed sexually by women whose curves and flesh bounce off just by walking; butty wobbles, laps and boobs resonate in rhyhmic vibration to their saunter.
just what i've been waiting for!!
in a few words, the above summarizes it all....only if these ladies can understand that although the average man is sexually insatiable, he can never sell his loyalty for the woman he loves. most times, we forget the name and whatever information of the girl we just fvcked.....but the one in our heart stays freshgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:
Lezz all i understand from you post is that men cheat while still in love with their women,ok, that's fine by women. However it remains our choice whether to leave or stay and it sounds like you are down playing that important fact. Cheat sleep around but it will always remain my choice to stay or leave and if I leave I have every right to leave on the grounds of infidelity.
Right!
An so sweet this ability of choice is!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Adonis3: 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
where's the love if I can't be loyal to her??

You know it would hurt her to see that you aint loyal

And if you love her, you won't want to hurt her!

*i didn't read the post tho*

#Adonis3HasSopken

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Your right Op.....
........A man's natural love doesn't necessarily equate to loyalty/faithfulness ta his woman.

An sex is not love.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstEVA:
undecided
What are you not gettin'
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
I wonder why men make it seem impossible to be in a relationship and not cheat. I will only say this once, there are men that are currently married for a long period of time and have never cheated on their wives. Is this unnatural? Your emotions are subject to you and it is most definitely controllable.

Learn to keep your dic_k in check!!!

3 Likes

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by lezz(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
ITS CLEAR LIKE CRYSTAL, ITS THE 20% of men that refuse to cheat on their wife that truly love their wife without fault, those 80% of men that cheats on their spouse do not love their wives,
If you agree to my submission that 80% of men cheat, then you have unwittingly agreed that men are incapable of absolute loyalty in love grin grin grin always apply logic in argument
LORDSAMURAI:

overtime man has misused the term called love, if i love my mother then there will be no amount of money in the world that will make me cause her pain becaus love conquers all
The love of your mother is uncorrelated here. Are you saying that you're capable of having same feeling for your mother as for your girl? Are you having Oedipus Complex ? Eheheehe
LORDSAMURAI:
so its the same as husband and wife, in my own family, since i was given birth, D union of my parents has been something 2 look up 2, has been motivation 4 young couples becaus my dad has never in his life cheated on my mom Abt 30years now.
Go back to the basics, tell me why the overwhelming majority of men cheat while still loving their wives. Make me beleive you. cheesy
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Just looking
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by lezz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
firstEVA:
Bullshit, crap, trashcan material.
grin grin grin You can Change me, darling, change me.

You can do to me what Esther did to king Ahasuerus for the people of Israel kiss You made every woman a Vascti to me
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by postmann: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
lezz:
A man's love for his lady does not really or necessarily bear the mark of loyatyl

You're right. For some men this is true. But for the mentaly and emotionally advanced who have come to understand the true meaning of being a man, their love means emotional and sexual loyalty.

lezz:

Religion and the notion of ethics of morality have made few men tame thier natural deportments for women and this must be commended in all sincerity.

You are right, they deserve commendation. They are true example of men who have shown that man is indeed a higher being superior to dogs and can show sexual restraints.

lezz:

Nonetheless, many man can truelly love a woman in all sincerity of purpose without the idea of sex-loyalty to her. Period!!!

The emotionally advanced man may beg to differ. True love means just the opposite. Men can easily detach sex from love, but the advanced man recognise that sexual unfaithfulness is a bad as emotional unfaithfulness.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by lezz(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nubian113:
Le.zz all i understand from you post is that men cheat while still in love with their women,ok, that's fine by women. However it remains our choice whether to leave or stay and it sounds like you are down playing that important fact. Cheat sleep around but it will always remain my choice to stay or leave and if I leave I have every right to leave on the grounds of infidelity.
I am helping women understand the facts and deal with reality. If I cheat, always know that your love was not diminished in any way whatsoever.

Most times, the breasts of another only highlights the comfort and tenderness of yours which I have since long taken for granted smiley

One careless _fuck isn't enough for you to leave, if you loved me cheesy
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by lezz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
Your right Op.....

An sex is not love.
I am beginning to see you in a whole new light. Such intelligence. I will observe you a while longer and decide what to do with your sensual sophistication wink
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by lezz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
postmann:

You're right. For some men this is true. But for the mentaly and emotionally advanced who have come to understand the true meaning of being a man, their love means emotional and sexual loyalty.

You are right, they deserve commendation. They are true example of men who have shown that man is indeed a higher being superior to dogs and can show sexual restraints.

The emotionally advanced man may beg to differ. True love means just the opposite. Men can easily detach sex from love, but the advanced man recognise that sexual unfaithfulness is a bad as emotional unfaithfulness.

Here and there...yadi yadi yadi. I get you.
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
lezz:
If you agree to my submission that 80% of men cheat, then you have unwittingly agreed that men are incapable of absolute loyalty in love grin grin grin always apply logic in argument
The love of your mother is uncorrelated here. Are you saying that you're capable of having same feeling for your mother as for your girl? Are you having Oedipus Complex ? Eheheehe Go back to the basics, tell me why the overwhelming majority of men cheat while still loving their wives. Make me beleive you. cheesy
well d reason why some men do cheat and still love their wives, is due to different reason, a wife dat denies her husband sex might push d man 2 cheat outside but he still loves his wife, so u c it involves both parties, that is why one must get married to an undastanding partner, bcaus some wives do push their man outside, the reasons are just too numerous to mention but mind u, dis is where a real man comes in, a real man will sit down nd talk 2 his wife on areas of her default.
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
lezz:
I am beginning to see you in a whole new light. Such intelligence. I will observe you a while longer and decide what to do with your sensual sophistication wink
An what did you think me before A clown
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by postmann: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
lezz:

Another unbetrayed physical affection would be formed that holds no spark of emotion for the male and emotionally uncompromising to the wife.

You're talking about lust.
Well, let me tell you how it works: It is one thing to appreciate a woman's beauty, but quite another going to bed with her image in your head.

Not every man fit quite into your box.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
lezz:
I am helping women understand the facts and deal with reality. If I cheat, always know that your love was not diminished in any way whatsoever.

Most times, the breasts of another only highlights the comfort and tenderness of yours which I have since long taken for granted smiley

One careless _fuck isn't enough for you to leave, if you loved me cheesy

Baby boy love or no love.... Aids is real so I would leave you for your dangerous actions against me!! angry... Sex is nothing so let's make love and live happily ever after grin grin
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
postmann:

You're talking about lust.
Well, let me tell you how it works: It is one thing to appreciate a woman's beauty, but quite another going to bed with her image in your head.

Not every man fit quite into your box.

I think you're lezz's alter ego grin
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
postmann:

you are a great man

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by lezz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
QueenValerie:
An what did you think me before A clown
I have run through some of your comments, you're often monosyllabic and slightly detached and impersonal.

This was seeing you up close without the usal veil.
Re: Most Men Can't Reconcile Love To Loyalty by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
lezz:
I have run through some of your comments, you're often monosyllabic and slightly detached and impersonal.

This was seeing you up close without the usal veil.
Sometimes you don't need may words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel / Nigeria 27th In World joystick Ranking / 17 Year Old Impregnate 32 Years Old Lady Set To Marry This Month (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.