Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have (16573 Views)

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Lastmankc(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL... Na you go know how to shoot when the time comes now. I heard some men take injections to weaken their sperms so they are not able to impregnate a woman.

Yes,I have done that before.But it's dangerous in the long run
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Adenugay(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11
its'well
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Teejaney88(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11
Between 2 and 4.

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by toy2020(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11
Just 2

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Gamesmart: 10:04pm On Jan 11
Jeon:
None, my kid[s] will not be a citizen of this nation or smell it sand.

Amen!!

Since you are LGBTQIARDSFGGDASS, we join you in saying "Amen" to that.

Good prayer!
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Annahh(f): 10:05pm On Jan 11

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by chronique(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11
3. Maximum of 4.

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Gamesmart: 10:06pm On Jan 11
Free2Fly:

I've 4 cute boys and i'm capable of taking care of them grin

What the hell are you doing with 4 kids?

2 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by bonnyhope: 10:08pm On Jan 11
Zonefree:
Marriage with a Nigerian girl is vain!

May you find God's favour to locate a good Nigerian wife
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by oyeb15: 10:09pm On Jan 11

I want to be a father of many nations.

2 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by babajero(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:
Considering the harsh economic conditions, if you happen to marry today, how many children will you have knowing the current administration is still going to last for the another four years. Will you plan the number of children you're having around the tenure or are you going to just have them as they come with hope for a better economy in the future?

This also applies to the newly married who just had one. How far? Una wan go for second one in this regime? Why?

Im not talking now based on your current financial status. Just looking at the economy, which would you go for A or B?

Share your sincere thoughts on this.

Let me set the ball rolling.
If I happen to marry today, hubby and I will have to reach a solid agreement to have only one child for now then wait and see what happens after four years to decide if we are having more or closing shop. grin. This is my honest opinion.
4 (2 boys and 2 girls).

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by NohurryInLife: 10:10pm On Jan 11
My plan na just two with whatever situation I find myself.

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by johnsonphemmy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11
As for me 2is okay, a boy and a girl... So help me God... Gaskiya
Dubetex96:
I will go with 2 kids last time i checked my parents didn't birth much kids we are just 2 so I'm going to continue From that line of thought.

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by mmadu5(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11
as a man don't marry a jobless or non career driven woman trust me . e get why .

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by MrBroke(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11
1 or 2. Nothing dey special to dey born pikin

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Pinicop(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11
I will never marry forever.

I feel nauseated at hearing of the word

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Sucre6: 10:15pm On Jan 11
3 tops
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Kharol1234: 10:15pm On Jan 11
11 cheesy

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by dreamwords: 10:15pm On Jan 11

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by maasoap(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11
Two is okay for intending couple who are not superbly rich. And probably on monthly fixed salary. Nigeria has never remain the same since after year 2020 covid-19.

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Nicepoker(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11
So this useless thread is on FP.

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11
johnsonphemmy:
As for me 2is okay, a boy and a girl.. . So help me God... Gaskiya
Here we go! What if there is no boy among the first two?
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by uptownemmygee(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11
2 kids is enough
Preferably twins
The lady I'm planning with now is a twins

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11
Gamesmart:

What the hell are you doing with 4 kids?
I have four too. Remember that economy was better than this, generally. Though, I'm not on a salary or fixed income, larger percentage of income are now going into keeping the same number of family members than before. That's all with me
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11
2 or 3
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by eteebanky1: 10:25pm On Jan 11
Just one set of twins (both gender) and I'm done

My wife also must be financially stable on her own, preferably from a very rich family

Grant my wish oh Lord
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by sukar886: 10:31pm On Jan 11
2 is ok for me

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Wizywiz(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11
Am ok with just one child oooo......

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by LockDown69(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11
How about, don't get married grin
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11
I have one already and I'm very much ok.

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by TheMostComplex1: 10:36pm On Jan 11
Chikel20000:
3-4 is enough for me
Four
2 boys & 2 girls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.