Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have (16589 Views)

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Gamesmart: 10:06pm On Jan 14
DDota:
It's better not to bring in babies you would not have means to cater for.
Look at your means, check your investment, calculate your steps very well and consider the economy before any decision to father a child.

Persin wey get sense!
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by onuman: 10:06pm On Jan 14
Gamesmart:

Nigeria's North have more population than the South.

Nigeria's North's land mass is twice that of the South.

So why should the North not have more local government areas and states?

You didn't read my comment that land mass or population figure is not considered when creating new federating units - states, local government areas, regions - in a country formed by different regions. Or you didn't understand what was written? Nigeria was formed at independence by three regions. Why would one region - north be turned into 20 states but the two southern regions were turned to only 17 states?

Lagos State could have been divided into 10 states if population is considered. Niger State should have been divided into 5 states if land mass is considered in creating new federating units.
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Gamesmart: 10:07pm On Jan 14
Isolock:
I have 2 (boys) and wife presently carrying the 3rd, I have no issues taking care of my kids, we discussed about having a 3rd child and my wife was the one that pushed for it and i agreed, now she's pregnant. It is wonderful. God blesses his children and if we look up to Him for everything, we won't suffer.
For the singles out there, feel free to have as many or little as you want but know this... It isn't all about you...!!! You have a duty to birth and train the next generation.

What a nonsensical mentality!

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by maasoap(m): 6:48am On Jan 15
Gamesmart:

Una dey see?

maasoap.
That's his story. I'm not his dad and you can't say my plan is the same as that of his dad. grin grin grin
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by LeonOgu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16
I love children. I'm good with 6 children
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by richempire1: 7:02pm On Jan 16
Zonefree:
Marriage woith a Nigerian girl is vain!

Marriage with a Nigeria girl is vain. Can you hear yourself?
.Are you not a Nigerian Guy? Mtcheeeeew

Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise / My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.