Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have (16575 Views)

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Olaolex: 10:37pm On Jan 11
3 ni ooo If God wills, 4 at most
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by ravensckar(m): 10:38pm On Jan 11
Lucky me, I already have 2 kids; a girl & a boy.

My wife has since done 'family planning' and we're on a knacking spree. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by yomi007k(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11
oyeb15:

I want to be a father of many nations.

Amen wink
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Blazadenise(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11
I have a boy and a girl... I done hang boot ooh, make God just keep providing to take care of them..

3 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Waffarianman(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11
4,5 children 3kids down already. With God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Waffarianman(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11
4,5 children. 3kids down already. With God all things are possible
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by GUNITGuy: 10:45pm On Jan 11
9 by the Grace and Mercy ofGod

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by greenermodels: 10:45pm On Jan 11
3-4 kids is my ideal.
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Kay25(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:
Considering the harsh economic conditions, if you happen to marry today, how many children will you have knowing the current administration is still going to last for the another four years. Will you plan the number of children you're having around the tenure or are you going to just have them as they come with hope for a better economy in the future?

This also applies to the newly married who just had one. How far? Una wan go for second one in this regime? Why?

Im not talking now based on your current financial status. Just looking at the economy, which would you go for A or B?

Share your sincere thoughts on this.

Let me set the ball rolling.
If I happen to marry today, hubby and I will have to reach a solid agreement to have only one child for now then wait and see what happens after four years to decide if we are having more or closing shop. grin. This is my honest opinion.
I go born wetin i won born 4 even as old as i am ...my dream no go go like that but I advise born small pikin naija dey go hotter every year
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Kinzo0917(m): 10:51pm On Jan 11
Jewessgratitud3:

I join my faith with yours and say amen.

It is well.

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF O
THAT GIRL YOU QUOTED IS FROM THE MARINE KINGDOM

SHE IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO CONCUR TO WHAT SHE TYPED AND THEY WOULD NEVER GET MARRIED

BIBLE SAYS , AS YOU HAVE SPOKEN/TYPED TO GOD HEARING, SO WILL HE (GOD) DO

YOU BETTER REJECT IT WHEN YOU PRAY 🙏 OOO

YOU SHALL GET MARRIED TO YOUR GOD GIVING HUSBAND IN NIGERIA 🇳🇬 WHO WILL LOVE AND RESPECT YOU OK 👌

I WANTED NOT TO COMMENT, BUT I DID because MY SPIRIT TOLD ME TO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Odjirigho: 10:52pm On Jan 11
Same people telling you " Born am finish and rest" are same folks that will mock you tomorrow when you can't provide for the kids.

Avoid the urge to proove to your village people that you are potent. 1 or 2 kids should be enough in this economy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Cassandraloius: 10:53pm On Jan 11
Omo cheesy
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Gamesmart: 10:56pm On Jan 11
maasoap:

I have four too. Remember that economy was better than this, generally. Though, I'm not on a salary or fixed income, larger percentage of income are now going into keeping the same number of family members than before. That's all with me

Even when the economy was better than this, why 4 kids?

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by LordIsaac(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11
From the answers…it’s clear we are not ready for this question yet. Nigerians like suffering!

3 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Cmanforall: 10:59pm On Jan 11
Jeon:
None, my kid[s] will not be a citizen of this nation or smell it sand.

Amen!!

I can assist you to make it a reality
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Ebymyk(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11
Zonefree:
Marriage with a Nigerian girl is vain!
this 1 strong oo
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by JUSTHELPME2024: 11:00pm On Jan 11
May God bring a Rich lady to me, so I can be rescued from the bad life....

maybe 1

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Chikel20000(m): 11:09pm On Jan 11
TheMostComplex1:

Four
2 boys & 2 girls
u r not a lady....would have said u fit in my plans
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by cucumbar: 11:11pm On Jan 11
maasoap:
Two is okay for intending couple who are not superbly rich. And probably on monthly fixed salary. Nigeria has never remain the same since after year 2020 covid-19.
After Covid 19 or after May 29, 2023 when one slowpoke said subsidy is gone?
Goat…. Say the truth for once.
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Remite011(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11
Lemme marry fess, but at most, 2 kids is ok by me with proper planning and beta treatment Dan I received
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Pnorh(f): 11:20pm On Jan 11
Just two (2)

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Tallesty1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11
3 normal and substitutes
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Babangidapikin: 11:31pm On Jan 11
Children are Baba God's Ambassadors .. so you must ensure there passage in this earth goes smooth.. I think one is Okay but because everyone needs a broda or sista two is the very maximum ...Economy or no Economy

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Lexusgs430: 11:32pm On Jan 11
2.4 is always the Ideal number........ But economically and financially challenged people, love to have too many children.........😜
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Kaptainkoko: 11:32pm On Jan 11
1 girl
2 boys
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Enemyofpeace: 11:55pm On Jan 11
Prettygirl200 come let's answer this question together
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:59pm On Jan 11
If my first is a boy then its only one child but if its a girl and my second is a girl, I will just accept my fate so in summary 2 if my first is a girl and 1 if my first is a boy.
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by lastkingsman: 12:08am On Jan 12
tensazangetsu20:
If my first is a boy then its only one child but if its a girl and my second is a girl, I will just accept my fate so in summary 2 if my first is a girl and 1 if my first is a boy.

Kwakwakwa grin

Programming on top child birth? Omo grin

Any "else if" cheesy?

1 Like

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:13am On Jan 12
lastkingsman:

Kwakwakwa grin

Programming on top child birth? Omo grin

Any "else if" cheesy?

grin grin grin
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Fx5Deriv(m): 12:20am On Jan 12
3 will be OKay.
Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Babawee: 12:28am On Jan 12
I plan having 2kids
after my first daughter
the next stage came as twins
a boy and a girl
as I dey like this...I don hang boot

2 Likes

Re: In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have by Dancebreaker: 12:33am On Jan 12
jamesversion:

I just need 1 child, preferably a son and I'm OK. [b]All the small small girls around me are fantasising about having 4 & 5 kid[/b]s. I no blame dem sha, especially as they demand for something, I give ASAP.
I had female friend who said many years ago that she would have minimum 4 kids. She had no steady bf. Although she claimed no bf but you know ladies are not honest in such matters.
I advised that she should wait and agree that with her future hubby. She insisted it must be minimum 4 kids by fire by force. I just siddon look.

She married some years later.
She knack one pikin fiam! Like another 18 months, another pikin fiam!

Nor do nor do, a third pikin fiam!

Well, the hubby insisted on not having a third child but she did everything to have it. I only found out when the hubby began to avoid coming home until very late at night and marital problems started.

She is a single mother now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 17-year-old Daughter Is Pregnant For Me, What Should I Do? / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.