Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Can Someone Please Confirm Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Please Confirm Please? (747 Views)

Please Confirm Your Partner's Rhesus Factor Before Pregnancy - Very Important / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Please Confirm Its Authenticity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Confirm Please? by MrCork: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
angry
Re: Can Someone Please Confirm Please? by thesolutions(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
I can not confirm this now. I am too far from the room. May be the person below is closer to the room.
Re: Can Someone Please Confirm Please? by Ikennaford: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
OP is a clown ,,,and a weak fellow
Re: Can Someone Please Confirm Please? by MrCork: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
thesolutions:
I can not confirm this now. I am too far from the room. May be the person below is closer to the room.

Do u need walkin stick sir?(no oofense) angry
Re: Can Someone Please Confirm Please? by MrCork: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ikennaford:
OP is a clown ,,,and a weak fellow

No oofense to yor foto profile but u take foto from prison wit prison guard & u say am week...correct? Anyways can u help wit thd questions sir? angry
Re: Can Someone Please Confirm Please? by hstar: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
MrCork:

No oofense to yor foto profile but u take foto from prison wit prison guard & u say am week...correct? Anyways can u help wit thd questions sir? angry
Cork,
I need to remove that Mr from your name first,

Wetin dey worry you?
You no know say u don old?

I've known you from the sane era when nairaland was ok, typing and messing around here,

Is this how you want to live the rest of your life?

And by the way, 2024 is around the corner.
Re: Can Someone Please Confirm Please? by MrCork: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
hstar:

Cork,
I need to remove that Mr from your name first,

Wetin dey worry you?
You no know say u don old?

I've known you from the sane era when nairaland was ok, typing and messing around here,

Is this how you want to live the rest of your life?

And by the way, 2024 is around the corner.

WOW!!
so U sayin u dont like women & u sauin u dreamin about me since 2005? Shame on u sir.gay is iligggal...why are u gay??(no oofense) angry
Re: Can Someone Please Confirm Please? by hstar: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
MrCork:

WOW!!
so U sayin u dont like women & u sauin u dreamin about me since 2005? Shame on u sir.gay is iligggal...why are u gay??(no oofense) angry
grin
na who no know you go dey take you serious

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Confirm Please? by Dimaya: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
okay so. okey dokey

(1) (Reply)

What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide / How To Attract A Guy Guide / Most Romantic Song Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.