Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide (750 Views)

5 Beautiful Nigerian Student Who Committed Suicide Because Of Boyfriend Issues / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by ayjay45: 11:13am On Apr 15
What happens to you if you die by suicide.
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by Lemos14: 11:16am On Apr 15
The person goes to hell oo...God gave you life.it is not for you take.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by FaithndHope: 1:20pm On Apr 15
I am probably holding myself back because of this ASSUMPTION, a so called biblical assertion. But it will eventually get to a point that you will no longer care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by TONERO500(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15
You'll be in heaven if you're a born again Christian,( John 10 vs 28 and 29) you'll also be in heaven if you're a little child that was not opportuned to give his or her life to Christ, but you'll be in hell if you're an unbeliever.you can never lose your salvation once you're a born again believer, this means sin doesn't take one to hell, it's unbelief that takes one to hell, the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the holy spirit and blasphemy against the holy spirit mean rejecting Christ or rejecting what Christ has done for us.
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 15
Hell straight because it is a against Gid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by Jokerman(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15
Why do you want to kill yourself??

If na money, why not go and ride Keke or do teaching Job for the main time, or go and learn Barbing , mechanic etc... in all these places you will meet people and hear stories that you'd praise God for your own.

If you kill yourself, wetin you wan tell God when you meet am?

3 Likes

Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by 1000Capacity: 6:30pm On Apr 15
Holluwhakemmy:
Hell straight because it is a against Gid

What happens if one mistakenly dies
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:29pm On Apr 15
1000Capacity:

What happens if one mistakenly dies
That's by mistake not deliberate
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by labake1(f): 7:48pm On Apr 15
ayjay45:
What happens to you if you die by suicide.

OP, I know that it is hard but suicide is not an option. A lot of my Korean Actor's Crushes committed suicide and it just hard. So, don't commit suicide we are all facing our own challenges. The best will happen, don't give up
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by 1000Capacity: 8:19pm On Apr 15
Holluwhakemmy:
That's by mistake not deliberate

Good. So what of I mistakenly commit suicide
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by Hermaphrodite2: 8:35pm On Apr 15
1000Capacity:

You must be high on weed
You need football deliverance
I will soon recommend a pastor for you
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:53pm On Apr 15
1000Capacity:

You can't mistakenly commit suicide because you must have been nursing it in your heart for sometime
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by IkeIgboNiile(m): 4:57am On Apr 16
Jokerman
Why do you want to kill yourself??

If na money, why not go and ride Keke or do teaching Job for the main time, or go and learn Barbing , mechanic etc... in all these places you will meet people and hear stories that you'd praise God for your own.

If you kill yourself, wetin you wan tell God when you meet am?

It would've been great if everyone's problems was just MONEY but it's not. Alot of people are going through emotional, mental problems.

Those problems can't be seen with naked eyes. Everybody is battling one form of depression or another.

Those who commit suicide are not weak but they lack good support system. I wish everyone has a good support system around them in the days when things appear so dark and blank.
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by Jesterinjay: 10:42am On Apr 16
TONERO500:
You'll be in heaven if you're a born again Christian,( John 10 vs 28 and 29) you'll also be in heaven if you're a little child that was not opportuned to give his or her life to Christ, but you'll be in hell if you're an unbeliever.you can never lose your salvation once you're a born again believer, this means sin doesn't take one to hell, it's unbelief that takes one to hell, the only unforgivable sin is blasphemy against the holy spirit and blasphemy against the holy spirit mean rejecting Christ or rejecting what Christ has done for us.
enlighten me on what blasphemy against the Holy Spirit truly means
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by TONERO500(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16
[quote author=Jesterinjay post=129464900] enlighten me on what blasphemy against the Holy spirit truly means

Blasphemy against the holy spirit means rejecting Christ i'e not accepting Christ as your lord and personal saviour in order word not being born again or becoming an unbeliever.
Re: What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide by Jesterinjay: 2:29pm On Apr 16
[quote author=TONERO500 post=129468142][/quote] what then does it mean when it says 31:And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32:Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
It says will not be forgiven

(1) (Reply)

After 23 Years Of Marriage, Read What Happened / Why Do We Think This Way? / I Have Been Dating A Girl For Over 4yrs Now. I Was In 200level Then. I Loved Her Very Much And I Gu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.