Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? (17065 Views)

650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Sleekfingers: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
josepholawale:
Please can you help me..I need a remote job also

Do your research online. Everything you need is there. Nobody is ready to spoon-feed anybody. Except you are not ready.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Sleekfingers: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

can you link up with a job like this in lagos?
i have a degree in computer Engineering

All the information you need is readily available online......
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by errandsdotng: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Yes

Errands dot ng
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Kelly2713(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Oyerinde16:
I have a remote job in the UK, Canada, Brazil, other parts of the world...
They pay in dollars
It's mostly customer care and talking to old people...
You mostly ask what they want and place this orders to be delivered to them...
The work are many but falls under customer care...
But...

You must have

Call Center Agent (Canada)
Job Information
Industry
Customer Service
Work Experience
1-3 years
Salary
$12.00 USD/hr.
Remote Job
Job Description
The Call Center Agent will be answering inbound calls, converting them to leads, and later to towing jobs.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for managing a whole lot of incoming and outgoing calls in the operations.
2. Identify the needs of client and find solution to it.
3. Answering inbound calls, converting them to leads, and later to towing jobs.
4. Good French and English communication skills.

WORKING CONDITIONS:
1. Remote
2. Shift-based — in a Call Center that works 24/7.
3. Pacific Time Zone
4. Weekly Payout

Requirements
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Able to remain calm, composed, and professional even under pressure
2. Good English (grammar, speaking, conversational)
3. Knows how to use Google Maps
4. Fast typing skills

TECHNICAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. High speed and stable internet connection
2. A modern laptop/ desktop with a working headset and mic (Minimum of I-5 generation 10 for processor and 12GB RAM)
3. Super important — a quiet place to work, without any background noises
4. Power back up and internet back up is a MUST.

If you don't have don't bother... cos they will test it right in front of your eyes...

Reach out through dm.

I am interested. i have the above listed requirements
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by EteBabaagba222(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kepukepu:
Yes, I'm working remotely in Nigeria. I have been to the office only thrice in 2 years

Hugo?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Sleekfingers: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
doneback04:

Put me through guy I need to start a meaningful self employed business

Do your research. Everything you need is online.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by goldmatrix(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
😀
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Ofcourse there are remote jobs.

For the guys, Yahoo and other types of local electronic fraud are good examples of remote jobs.

For the ladies, they call it VC ( video calls/video chatting) where the ladies show off their nudes in return for money.

This also include private adult channels on Snapchat, Bigo and the rest where ho*ny guys pay a fee to watch them show off their bodies.

Its actually booming sector in Nigeria right now.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Tohsynetita1: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Oyerinde16:
They pay in dollars
But...

You must have

Job Information
Industry
Customer Service
Work Experience
1-3 years
Salary
$12.00 USD/hr.
Remote Job
Job Description
The Call Center Agent will be answering inbound calls, converting them to leads, and later to towing jobs.

1. Responsible for managing a whole lot of incoming and outgoing calls in the operations.

WORKING CONDITIONS:
1. Remote
3. Pacific Time Zone
4. Weekly Payout

Requirements
4. Fast typing skills

2. A modern laptop/ desktop with a working headset and mic (Minimum of I-5 generation 10 for processor and 12GB RAM)

If you don't have don't bother... cos they will test it right in front of your eyes...

Reach out through dm.
interested, your number

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Onu4(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Please what kind of skill would you suggest for me? A digital Skill pls
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Baba10101010: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Yes! There is. I have worked with a company like that in Nigeria. I apply for the job online, got it online and did the job online. Infact I got paid every week and have never for once been to the office till I decided not to work with them again.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by JozzyMayana: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kepukepu:
Yes, I'm working remotely in Nigeria. I have been to the office only thrice in 2 years

Link me up with any remote job abeg!!
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by uvie66: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Make una dey there dey find remote jobs, don't create one for yourselves. My advice to any sensible person reading this is to try as much as possible be to be self employed, you will never know the kind of happiness and peace to of mind that comes with that thing until you experience it. You number one goal in life should be self employment before anything else. Me i don't even go out at all except i feel like, but Money dey enter account steady. My own na just to sleep, eat, fûck, play PS4, and do other things in between. And the kind of business i run is something other people doing the same thing think that they still have to be going out everyday. My own i just install two better security camera that allows me to View what is going on remotely from my phone or laptop in my shop at any time, employed 3 people, one female cashier (still doing POS there as side hussle) and two workers. at the end of the day, they send the the video clip for that day, my own na just to watch and confirm if how much they made tallied with what they wrote i their books. that's how i make almost 400k monthly without stress and still have excess time for other things.
do you mind sharing this business with me so i can replicate, i have ready capital of up to 5m.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by diamondvil(f): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kepukepu:
. Pls connect me to a remote job.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by PrettySmart(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Swagk101:
Would have loved to help but he isn't recruiting at the moment. You may try this site too https://mzwriters.com/project

Thank you.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by pacespot(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
One of the greatest problems with most Nigerian businesses is trust. Remote job or hire requires a high level of trust.

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by akpota(m): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Make una dey there dey find remote jobs, don't create one for yourselves. My advice to any sensible person reading this is to try as much as possible be to be self employed, you will never know the kind of happiness and peace to of mind that comes with that thing until you experience it. You number one goal in life should be self employment before anything else. Me i don't even go out at all except i feel like, but Money dey enter account steady. My own na just to sleep, eat, fûck, play PS4, and do other things in between. And the kind of business i run is something other people doing the same thing think that they still have to be going out everyday. My own i just install two better security camera that allows me to View what is going on remotely from my phone or laptop in my shop at any time, employed 3 people, one female cashier (still doing POS there as side hussle) and two workers. at the end of the day, they send the the video clip for that day, my own na just to watch and confirm if how much they made tallied with what they wrote i their books. that's how i make almost 400k monthly without stress and still have excess time for other things.
Boss please what kind of business model is this?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by jooo4: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2023
Baba10101010:
Yes! There is. I have worked with a company like that in Nigeria. I apply for the job online, got it online and did the job online. Infact I got paid every week and have never for once been to the office till I decided not to work with them again.

Can you link me to them if the work is still available, I am interested.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by akpota(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

Don't mind the big fool. His business (if it even exist) will soon crash. When you read what he wrote you will know its all lies. He craftingly added CCTV to the story to make him seems like he has sense. Anybody that does business knows that the key to business survival is for the owner to be there everyday if not your employees will eat you roast. Your customers will lost confidence because people like to relate directly with the owner. If you are 400k monthly not being there, he will make 1m monthly by being there. I all he is just a useless LAIR
My little business suffered at home when i was going to my nysc work. I left it in the care of my mom. For two months no shi shi in the business. The zeal i gave it was not given to it. Few days i stayed back, see sales picking up. I saved a good amount within days.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Thinktwicemybro: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2023
akpota:

My little business suffered at home when i was going to my nysc work. I left it in the care of my mom. For two months no shi shi in the business. The zeal i gave it was not given to it. Few days i stayed back, see sales picking up. I saved a good amount within days.
Yes bro. Every true business man must be on ground

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Thinktwicemybro: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
interested, your number
It's a scam

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by SayNo2SmallPrik: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2023
o123456789:
Yes, there are so many remote jobs in Nigeria, for example I am in tech, Cyber security to be precise, you don't expect me to come to your office for me to help pentest your organization or personal network. Also there are so many Bug Bounty Hunting programs from Nigerian companies that you can engage in remotely and get paid instantly, for a job done. Finally I run remote consultations on anything Cyber Security or Computing in general.
Shut up Mumu
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Baba10101010: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2023
The name of the company is "verifyme.ng".You can read more about them and what they do.
jooo4:

Can you link me to them if the work is still available, I am interested.

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Fortune444: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2023
Vacancy (PortHarcourt)-Sales/Customer Service and Chef Roles

Urgent job Opportunities in a Catering outfit in Eliozu, Port Harcourt:

We are supporting our clients to recruit for the following positions in Port Harcourt for immediate start, thus seeking serious and competent applicants only. The positions open are as follows:

Reference: SA1
Sales Assistant (3-10 years customer service/social media sales experience, good command of english, attractive offer).

Reference: CC1
- Continental Chef (4-8 years experience in CONTINENTAL CUISINE, catering school diploma, hard-work, honesty, leadership; attractive salary).

Serious interests residing relatively close in Port Harcourt, to Eliozu, Rupoku, Eneka, Stadium Road, Rumudara and environs, and Send whatsapp today with voice note or CV to 08037260838 or email: capableng@gmail.com with CV, indicating REFERENCE FOR JOB of interest.

Additional benefits apply (daily feeding, off days, mentorship, etc).

All applicants to respond within 24-48 hours of receipt of this publication. Regards
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Slickbishop(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
uvie66:
do you mind sharing this business with me so i can replicate, i have ready capital of up to 5m.

I am also interested
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by frenzydilz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01
Swagk101:
Yeah, met a guy on this forum who employs skilled writers(academic). Dude gave me a side hustle as my only duty is to write for peeps abroad(essays, dissertation etc). You must be ready to deliver...the problem is that youths don't want to work hard, only looking for easy money.
Hi
Can you link me up? I have a B.Sc and Masters degree in Microbiology and Medical Microbiology respectively. I also possess a Postgraduate Diploma in Education. I am presently teaching in a Federal College of Education. I am quite good at writing both science and education-based research projects
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Hamachi(f): 9:47pm On Jan 17
pendusky:

Yea, I work remotely...
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by dfrost: 4:24am On Jan 18
Hamachi:

Hi Hamachi, did you get the information you needed on Digital Jewels?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Hamachi(f): 6:03am On Jan 18
dfrost:

Hi Hamachi, did you get the information you needed on Digital Jewels?
No
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by dfrost: 10:14am On Jan 18
Hamachi:
No

Still interested?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by PrettySmart(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18
Oyerinde16:
They pay in dollars
But...

You must have

Job Information
Industry
Customer Service
Work Experience
1-3 years
Salary
$12.00 USD/hr.
Remote Job
Job Description

WORKING CONDITIONS:
1. Remote
3. Pacific Time Zone
4. Weekly Payout

Requirements
4. Fast typing skills

Reach out through dm.

I'm interested, please...

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Eadetunj79: 8:07pm On Jan 19
How do I find one please? I'm interested. Thanks

Fohow International Is Recruiting! / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite / What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50