Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? (17084 Views)

650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by tollyboy5(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2023
I'm about to resign now sef. grin
I'll rather stay jobless than continue working with this people I'm with currently once they pay me my money after how many months.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by DesChyko: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Make una dey there dey find remote jobs, idiots, don't create one for yourselves. My advice to any sensible person reading this is to try as much as possible be to be self employed, you will never know the kind of happiness and peace to of mind that comes with that thing until you experience it.

My advice to you is that you read more. Average statistical analysis by renowned experts show that 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more. We are yet to plug in the Nigerian factor.

Just so you know, there are employees raking in more than you make monthly, and whose job security may outlast your business, statistically speaking. I'm not sure how old your business is but you'd want to focus more on putting your head down and holding unto your horses. Everyone has a path and everyone will explore it. There is no manual to life, so no pressure anyone.

If there were half as many successful businesses/self-employed people, we'd as well be headed for trade by barter.

8 Likes

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Make una dey there dey find remote jobs, idiots, don't create one for yourselves. My advice to any sensible person reading this is to try as much as possible be to be self employed, you will never know the kind of happiness and peace to of mind that comes with that thing until you experience it. You number one goal in life should be self employment before anything else. Me i don't even go out at all except i feel like, but Money dey enter account steady. My own na just to sleep, eat, fûck, play PS4, and do other things in between. And the kind of business i run is something other people doing the same thing think that they still have to be going out everyday. My own i just install two better security camera that allows me to View what is going on remotely from my phone or laptop in my shop at any time, employed 3 people, one female cashier (still doing POS there as side hussle) and two workers. at the end of the day, they send the the video clip for that day, my own na just to watch and confirm if how much they made tallied with what they wrote i their books. that's how i make almost 400k monthly without stress and still have excess time for other things.
Empty barrel making somuch noise! The moment your type make small money like this!! It means everybody is lazy and doing something wrong!!
No be still people de work for you? Yet you have the guts to open your stinking/filthy mouth to call people you don't feed idiots, because you make 400k monthly!!! Make better thunder fire you!!
IDIOT!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by azpekuliar: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2023
allabig:
They wouldn't want you to work from home.

There are. Covid-19 contributed to changing the way we work.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
i no dey tell person no vex.
But u fit call people idiots, because they are not self employed.
IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Ade1177: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Ofcourse there are remote jobs.

For the guys, Yahoo and other types of local electronic fraud are good examples of remote jobs.

For the ladies, they call it VC ( video calls/video chatting) where the ladies show off their nudes in return for money.

This also include private adult channels on Snapchat, Bigo and the rest where ho*ny guys pay a fee to watch them show off their bodies.

Its actually booming sector in Nigeria right now.

Pls do they pay guys also to show off his body?

It's unfair I have to work hard and these other gender only means of making money is JUST BEING ALIVE
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by mzwriters: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2023
There are remote jobs in Nigeria.

If you are good in research project writing from BSc to PhD, you can get writing job on https://mzwriters.com/project%20writers/

Thank me later

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2023
DesChyko:

My advice to you is that you read more. Average statistical analysis by renowned experts show that 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more. We are yet to plug in the Nigerian factor.

Just so you know, there are employees raking in more than you make monthly, and whose job security may outlast your business, statistically speaking. I'm not sure how old your business is but you'd want to focus more on putting your head down and holding unto your horses. Everyone has a path and everyone will explore it. There is no manual to life, so no pressure anyone.

If there were half as many successful businesses/self-employed people, we'd as well be headed for trade by barter.
my man, you no need follow that dumb/illiterate thing with a phone talk!! To him, that 400k he claims to be receiving at the end of the month is the Pinnacle of his success.
How some of those that are self employed makes it look like everyone should/ must toll same path, shows how myopic some people can be.
That business venture he somuch brags about can come crashing like a pack of cards in split seconds, and if care is not taken, he may never rise again.
The guy na just IDIOT!!

5 Likes

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by faceland: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2023
elder1002:
Muslims make sure they guard their forum and made it to look like once you comment on their thread you automatically have converted to islam.

Why can't we implement such in our Christianity forum

Like i said, there is nothing like one Nigeria expecially when it comes to religion...

Imagine even nairaland is now deep into religion

Chill the foooq down. Who cares.

If your profiles say you worship in guru maraji and you know you don't worship in guru maraji, it should not bother you (especially if it is automated and you didn't declare it).

Next time use a fake profile if you have oppressive compulsive tendencies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by RepoMan007: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2023
Only shoemakers and tailors work from home in Nigeria. Who will pay you to be sleeping?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Make una dey there dey find remote jobs, idiots, don't create one for yourselves. My advice to any sensible person reading this is to try as much as possible be to be self employed, you will never know the kind of happiness and peace to of mind that comes with that thing until you experience it. You number one goal in life should be self employment before anything else. Me i don't even go out at all except i feel like, but Money dey enter account steady. My own na just to sleep, eat, fûck, play PS4, and do other things in between. And the kind of business i run is something other people doing the same thing think that they still have to be going out everyday. My own i just install two better security camera that allows me to View what is going on remotely from my phone or laptop in my shop at any time, employed 3 people, one female cashier (still doing POS there as side hussle) and two workers. at the end of the day, they send the the video clip for that day, my own na just to watch and confirm if how much they made tallied with what they wrote i their books. that's how i make almost 400k monthly without stress and still have excess time for other things.

Self employment is good, or additional side hustle...
But can everyone be self employed? Make you na dey reason small na.

Because you are, doesn't give you the right to talk nonsense to others and this goes cross board too...

Same thing "if you don't have a land/house, you are this or that", if you don't this you are that...

3 Likes

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by o123456789(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2023
Yes, there are so many remote jobs in Nigeria, for example I am in tech, Cyber security to be precise, you don't expect me to come to your office for me to help pentest your organization or personal network. Also there are so many Bug Bounty Hunting programs from Nigerian companies that you can engage in remotely and get paid instantly, for a job done. Finally I run remote consultations on anything Cyber Security or Computing in general.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by SETHARTHUR(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2023
I am an expert content/Copywriter. Can you please help me with any remote job.
https://www.upwork.com/workwith/francisk32
oluwaseyi0:

In terms of skills, how far? That matters more than a degree

What experience do you have?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by BrutusOj(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2023
elder1002:
Muslims make sure they guard their forum and made it to look like once you comment on their thread you automatically have converted to islam.

Like i said, there is nothing like one Nigeria expecially when it comes to religion...

Is this for real?

1 Like

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Swagk101(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2023
Yeah, met a guy on this forum who employs skilled writers(academic). Dude gave me a side hustle as my only duty is to write for peeps abroad(essays, dissertation etc). You must be ready to deliver...the problem is that youths don't want to work hard, only looking for easy money.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Thinktwicemybro: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Make una dey there dey find remote jobs, don't create one for yourselves. My advice to any sensible person reading this is to try as much as possible be to be self employed, you will never know the kind of happiness and peace to of mind that comes with that thing until you experience it. You number one goal in life should be self employment before anything else. Me i don't even go out at all except i feel like, but Money dey enter account steady. My own na just to sleep, eat, fûck, play PS4, and do other things in between. And the kind of business i run is something other people doing the same thing think that they still have to be going out everyday. My own i just install two better security camera that allows me to View what is going on remotely from my phone or laptop in my shop at any time, employed 3 people, one female cashier (still doing POS there as side hussle) and two workers. at the end of the day, they send the the video clip for that day, my own na just to watch and confirm if how much they made tallied with what they wrote i their books. that's how i make almost 400k monthly without stress and still have excess time for other things.
Stupid lies. If you don't go to your shop, it's only a matter of time before your shop close down. Just say you are doing Yahoo at home and the shop is just a front.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Average9jaman: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2023
harjayi:
There are numerous, I am currently doing one. Some people in my team have not been in office in a very long time.

What sort of remote job do you and your team do?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by ObalendeCMS: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2023
elder1002:

Owner of the forum did that to stroke their fragile ego.

He doesn't want the fanatics to burn down his business.

Religion of piss!

1 Like

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by PrettySmart(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2023
Swagk101:
Yeah, met a guy on this forum who employs skilled writers(academic). Dude gave me a side hustle as my only duty is to write for peeps abroad(essays, dissertation etc). You must be ready to deliver...the problem is that youths don't want to work hard, only looking for easy money.

I'm an academic writer. Could you please link me up?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Thinktwicemybro: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2023
GoldenJAT:
my man, you no need follow that dumb/illiterate thing with a phone talk!! To him, that 400k he claims to be receiving at the end of the month is the Pinnacle of his success.
How some of those that are self employed makes it look like everyone should/ must toll same path, shows how myopic some people can be.
That business venture he somuch brags about can come crashing like a pack of cards in split seconds, and if care is not taken, he may never rise again.
The guy na just IDIOT!!
Don't mind the big fool. His business (if it even exist) will soon crash. When you read what he wrote you will know its all lies. He craftingly added CCTV to the story to make him seems like he has sense. Anybody that does business knows that the key to business survival is for the owner to be there everyday if not your employees will eat you roast. Your customers will lost confidence because people like to relate directly with the owner. If you are 400k monthly not being there, he will make 1m monthly by being there. I all he is just a useless LAIR

2 Likes

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by ucheuzor1(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Make una dey there dey find remote jobs, don't create one for yourselves. My advice to any sensible person reading this is to try as much as possible be to be self employed, you will never know the kind of happiness and peace to of mind that comes with that thing until you experience it. You number one goal in life should be self employment before anything else. Me i don't even go out at all except i feel like, but Money dey enter account steady. My own na just to sleep, eat, fûck, play PS4, and do other things in between. And the kind of business i run is something other people doing the same thing think that they still have to be going out everyday. My own i just install two better security camera that allows me to View what is going on remotely from my phone or laptop in my shop at any time, employed 3 people, one female cashier (still doing POS there as side hussle) and two workers. at the end of the day, they send the the video clip for that day, my own na just to watch and confirm if how much they made tallied with what they wrote i their books. that's how i make almost 400k monthly without stress and still have excess time for other things.

guy do what works for you. I have done remote job where I was paid almost 3m monthly. you won't tell me to leave that job and be self employed. stop capping bro. just do what works for you

4 Likes

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by OmaleYoungdaou: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2023
Please I need a remote job I will be glad if given. Thanks
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Lamanii22(f): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2023
Kepukepu:
Yes, I'm working remotely in Nigeria. I have been to the office only thrice in 2 years

Wow please I wouldn’t mind… I don’t mind if I have to go to the office from Monday to Friday I really need a job
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Lamanii22(f): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2023
ucheuzor1:

guy do what works for you. I have done remote job where I was paid almost 3m monthly. you won't tell me to leave that job and be self employed. stop capping bro. just do what works for you

Please if you know of other vacancies please let me know cause I really need a job so badly
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Swagk101(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2023
PrettySmart:

I'm an academic writer. Could you please link me up?
Would have loved to help but he isn't recruiting at the moment. You may try this site too https://mzwriters.com/project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by ucheuzor1(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2023
Lamanii22:

Please if you know of other vacancies please let me know cause I really need a job so badly

it will depend on your skills though. I am into IT.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Oyerinde16(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
I have a remote job in the UK, Canada, Brazil, other parts of the world...
They pay in dollars
It's mostly customer care and talking to old people...
You mostly ask what they want and place this orders to be delivered to them...
The work are many but falls under customer care...
But...

You must have

Call Center Agent (Canada)
Job Information
Industry
Customer Service
Work Experience
1-3 years
Salary
$12.00 USD/hr.
Remote Job
Job Description
The Call Center Agent will be answering inbound calls, converting them to leads, and later to towing jobs.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for managing a whole lot of incoming and outgoing calls in the operations.
2. Identify the needs of client and find solution to it.
3. Answering inbound calls, converting them to leads, and later to towing jobs.
4. Good French and English communication skills.

WORKING CONDITIONS:
1. Remote
2. Shift-based — in a Call Center that works 24/7.
3. Pacific Time Zone
4. Weekly Payout

Requirements
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Able to remain calm, composed, and professional even under pressure
2. Good English (grammar, speaking, conversational)
3. Knows how to use Google Maps
4. Fast typing skills

TECHNICAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. High speed and stable internet connection
2. A modern laptop/ desktop with a working headset and mic (Minimum of I-5 generation 10 for processor and 12GB RAM)
3. Super important — a quiet place to work, without any background noises
4. Power back up and internet back up is a MUST.

If you don't have don't bother... cos they will test it right in front of your eyes...

Reach out through dm.

9 Likes

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by doneback04: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:

Put me through guy I need to start a meaningful self employed business
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by doneback04: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
harjayi:
There are numerous, I am currently doing one. Some people in my team have not been in office in a very long time.

How can I be involved
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by joyfit: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Their forum
Comment on their thread
Which explanation do you still need?
elder1002:

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Phronesis22: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
And you'd be self employed overnight without capitals abi?
Many of us are looking for remote jobs as a starting point, not as an end-point.
Shey you get?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:

Learn to understand everyone can’t be business owners, company owners, etc just know that. Encourage people but don’t make it seems they are failures,if they don’t, if everyone is business owner who will work for you when company grows ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite / High Pillars International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.