Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? (17078 Views)

650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Dimaya: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Yes
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by dtruseeker(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Working from home since 2021

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by MackIV(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2023
taiwotimitt:
Cac registration for almost free

How much
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by oyeb15: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Most remote jobs are illegal but very lucrative.

Oil bunkering in d creeks of South South , Gold minning in Zamfara , kidnapping for ransome in thick forest , terrorism etc

'Remote'

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by webpower84: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Except if you create one for yourself. I currently work full time from home. Check this free awareness thread if interested; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Klastivity:
Yeah!!! There is...
Depending on how good your skills are, then your portfolio but most of them prefer hybrid though... Maybe a day or 2 days in a week to come to the office and show what you've done. I have with with 2 or more

can you link up with a job like this in lagos?
i have a degree in computer Engineering
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by gozi360: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2023
I work remotely, only visited my office twice this year.

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2023
wevy:
Hybrid at best

Any offer for hybrid ?
i have a degree in computer engineering
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by nkpommpko(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2023
No
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2023
Kepukepu:
Yes, I'm working remotely in Nigeria. I have been to the office only thrice in 2 years

i'm interested can i get an offer
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by pendusky(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=Hamachi post=127580347][/quote]

Yea, I work remotely...

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by mkoabiola: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Na mostly tech jobs
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by MyExpression(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2023
Yes there are...and most do pay well comparatively.

I've worked in one, never went to office.
Do your job, submit report weekly.

...and I also posted vacancy for one here...
https://www.nairaland.com/7938515/freelance-field-marketer...abuja

It's still open.
It's fully remote.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2023
Dwizeone:
Of course there lots of them especially in the tech space , my team work from different parts of the world. I haven’t gone to the office this year and wouldn’t.

i'm open to opportunity
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by oluwaseyi0: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2023
I've been working from home for ages

We only go to office for party and get-together

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by oluwaseyi0: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:

can you link up with a job like this in lagos?
i have a degree in computer Engineering
In terms of skills, how far? That matters more than a degree

What experience do you have?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by MrBONE2(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2023

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2023
gozi360:
I work remotely, only visited my office twice this year.
what do you do?
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by taiwotimitt: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2023
MackIV:

How much

Business name 20k
Company registration (limited) 50k
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by liamjakes247: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2023
Which business is that bro??
Surface2AirToto:
Make una dey there dey find remote jobs, idiots, don't create one for yourselves. My advice to any sensible person reading this is to try as much as possible be to be self employed, you will never know the kind of happiness and peace to of mind that comes with that thing until you experience it. You number one goal in life should be self employment before anything else. Me i don't even go out at all except i feel like, but Money dey enter account steady. My own na just to sleep, eat, fûck, play PS4, and do other things in between. And the kind of business i run is something other people doing the same thing think that they still have to be going out everyday. My own i just install two better security camera that allows me to View what going on remotely from my phone or laptop in my shop, employed 3 people, one female cashier (still doing POS there as side hussle) and two workers. at the end of the day, they send the the video clip for that day, my own na just to watch and confirm if how much they made tallied with what they wrote i their books. that's how i make almost 400k monthly without stress and still have excess time for other things.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by LooneyLester: 9:47am On Dec 29, 2023
Work is for wage slaves

I choose not to work for any corps doing a bs job
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Freelancerr(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2023
Surface2AirToto:
Make una dey there dey find remote jobs, idiots, don't create one for yourselves. My advice to any sensible person reading this is to try as much as possible be to be self employed, you will never know the kind of happiness and peace to of mind that comes with that thing until you experience it. You number one goal in life should be self employment before anything else. Me i don't even go out at all except i feel like, but Money dey enter account steady. My own na just to sleep, eat, fûck, play PS4, and do other things in between. And the kind of business i run is something other people doing the same thing think that they still have to be going out everyday. My own i just install two better security camera that allows me to View what going on remotely from my phone or laptop in my shop, employed 3 people, one female cashier (still doing POS there as side hussle) and two workers. at the end of the day, they send the the video clip for that day, my own na just to watch and confirm if how much they made tallied with what they wrote i their books. that's how i make almost 400k monthly without stress and still have excess time for other things.

What kind of business chief
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Surface2AirToto(m): 9:48am On Dec 29, 2023
liamjakes247:
Which business is that bro??
i no dey tell person no vex.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by emmy512: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2023
Yeah,
Na your skills go determine how remote your work go be for this Niger.

I remember when I was doing remote outside of Lagos
Then one person decided I had to do hybrid.
Found myself in Lagos a month later.
3 months later they wanted full time.

Took to my heels few months later.

Thing is most look for cheap labour

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by Yelight(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2023
Dwizeone:
Of course there lots of them especially in the tech space , my team work from different parts of the world. I haven’t gone to the office this year and wouldn’t.

Pls can you help me with link and required skill? Thank you
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by emmy512: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2023
oyeb15:
Most remote jobs are illegal but very lucrative.

Oil bunkering in d creeks of South South , Gold minning in Zamfara , kidnapping for ransome in thick forest , terrorism etc

'Remote'
make Thor send hammer for your head grin grin
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

In terms of skills, how far? That matters more than a degree

What experience do you have?

during my NYSC I worked as an ELV technician where i was responsible for Installation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting and commissioning of CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarm systems , in my role I have build skills such as Project management, Experience in Extra low voltage installations and Leadership skill.
Also, I have prior experience during my IT working as Customer support where I was responsible for providing internal support for resolving technical issues and attending to customer issues.

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by DesChyko: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2023
Sure.. Lol. Maybe not many but there are. Going by the more popular comments here, sorry for the laugh, I wrongly assumed it's common knowledge because I happen to work remotely for a firm. I don't believe they are the only ones though.

I have colleagues who live in Abuja and Rivers but have been working where I work for about 4 years (I just joined last year). We come to the same office space every 5 days in a week. The physical offices are in Lagos.
Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by elder1002: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2023
Muslims make sure they guard their forum and made it to look like once you comment on their thread you automatically have converted to islam.

Why can't we implement such in our Christianity forum

Like i said, there is nothing like one Nigeria expecially when it comes to religion...

Imagine even nairaland is now deep into religion

Re: Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? by waleturner007: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2023
what kind of work is that !!!!! I would love that for myself

What Benefits Do You Enjoy At Your Job / First Bank Recruit / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite