Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert (29408 Views)

Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Cancer Prevention: Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men – Expert Warns Women / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Fryx: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
BadBradley:
only on the internet

Can you give me a good reason why I would lie? Would this add to my bank account? For your information, I was trying to dispute the fact that that professor called me unhealthy. I am as healthy as I can be. In fact, I rarely fall sick. And it’s been years I took drug.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Fryx: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Oga linus

Can you give me a good reason why I would lie? Would this add to my bank account? For your information, I was trying to dispute the fact that that professor called me unhealthy. I am as healthy as I can be. In fact, I rarely fall sick. And it’s been years I took drug.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Tranquility2345: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
References:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/23/penile-erection-beyond-30-minutes-is-harmful-to-men-expert/%3famp=1

Seanwilliams Shey you can see. Be careful when you dey soapy o. Make we no hear stories that touch angry
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Teymanhenry(f): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fryx:

😆 keep your opinion and/or fallacy to yourself.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Fryx: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Teymanhenry:

😆 keep your opinion and/or fallacy to yourself.

Sorry for engaging you. I thought you are reasonable.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Blazebond(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Any f**king above 20 or 25 minutes is bullshit,you are supposed to enjoy sex and not labour over it,giving your lady good 25 minutes of hot f*"king should make her happy and satisfied,if she aint then probably she likes someone else or your dick size aint good enough for her,stop killing yourself with drugs and nonsense

1 Like

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by ejike714: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Girls cover your earsGirls cover your ears...
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Alhaji1970: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
Are you a p*rn star?
Erection for hours!
Kilode?

Fryx:
Lol…

I don’t think so. I am naturally a very agile guy. And I have a kind of heart that easily get triggered hold on for long (either in anger, or pain, or happiness)

And since the penis is supplied by blood from the heart. Naturally, I will retain my erection for longer since my heart can go on pumping blood for hours without stopping (it’s genetic. My parents are warriors)

So, having sex to me is usually very intense and can go on for hours. I only stopped when the girl I am with is no longer feeling it. I can also retain ejaculation for as long as I want. Coupled with the fact that I rarely get tired (even when working). I usually just keep going until it no longer makes sense.

But even after releasing. My thing will still remain standing until I lie down to rest or focus on something else.

The professor knows nothing. I am as healthy as I can be. It’s pure genetics.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by newoffer: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
Na stroke u dey take play
AqualinaXYZ:
Make una dey play

My peniss wey don dey stand over 2hrs for decades now

I don die?

This scientist must be a one minute man werey wan discourage real men
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Pacesetter123(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
fergie001:
Prof, research this thing again ooooo, abeg
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by DissTroy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
baralatie:

The doctor was only stating a preventive approach to a good penile health
If a man has an erection for more than 3 hours he will need medical intervention

The joke is on the doctor. I've been having hours' long penile erections for years since I became sexually actively, and I'm teetotal and straightedge - I've never done alcohol and drugs (not even aphrodisiacs) all my life, and I have no health complications.

Some men have naturally high libido. 30 minutes isn't too long for a healthy man.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by djseanjohn77: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2023
References:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/23/penile-erection-beyond-30-minutes-is-harmful-to-men-expert/%3famp=1

Coming from a man who can barely have 5mins erection🤣😂. Dey play. I am 44, I have never had it below 30mins since i have been sexually active.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by obioma69w: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2023
Christmas is here and many men can't afford rice and chicken na erection be una problem.Christmas is here and many men can't afford rice and chicken na erection be una problem....
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by JimD(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2023
Girls cum in 8 - 15 minutes. If you know how to sex a woman we'll, she'd have multiple orgasms within 15 mins. Maybe once or twice in 3 months you might be able to last 45 to 1 hour, but it's not something you'll enjoy. You can with one of these agbo or Jedi drinks. But it's not going to be consistent. And that sex isn't going to be enjoyable for both of you anyways. But maybe something you boast about. So 15 - 25 mins of good sex is actually ideal for men and women. And there's a lot of things that go into these, not just sticking and pulling. So I just look at these 1 - 2 hr people as "phonies". Sex is not competition.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by BadBradley: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Fryx:

The Professor didn't call you or anyone unhealthy.

He simply said am erection beyond 30 minutes isn't healthy for the pemis on the long run

But then there's a world of difference between reality and digital conveyance of it.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Fryx: 10:14am On Dec 24, 2023
BadBradley:
The Professor didn't call you or anyone unhealthy.

He simply said am erection beyond 30 minutes isn't healthy for the pemis on the long run

But then there's a world of difference between reality and digital conveyance of it.

I see, if someone tell me that I have a condition that will harm me in the future, it means I am healthy, even though I can’t help the condition and it is believed to harm me.

What school did you graduated from?

Moreover, I wonder why Sharing my point of view is giving you so much headhache. Since it’s the internet and I must be lying, why don’t you face your work. Are you this jobless?

And if it gives you so much concern. Bring your wife or daughter. I can prove it to you. I am sure that woman curses you under her breath for every thrust you make. If my comment gives you so much concern, then you are reflecting on your inadequacies.

Do whatever you like with your beliefs. I have only stated my experiences.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by BadBradley: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2023
Fryx:

I see, if someone tell me that I have a condition that will harm me in the future, it means I am healthy, even though I can’t help the condition and it is believed to harm me.

What school did you graduated from?

Moreover, I wonder why Sharing my point of view is giving you so much headhache. Since it’s the internet and I must be lying, why don’t you face your work. Are you this jobless?

And if it gives you so much concern. Bring your wife or daughter. I can prove it to you. I am sure that woman curses you under her breath for every thrust you make. If my comment gives you so much concern, then you are reflecting on your inadequacies.

Do whatever you like with your beliefs. I have only stated my experiences.
look at it this way.... people could be healthy but have a habit of drinking excessively.

People could also overdo exercises and it could lead to conditions in the long run.

People may be unable to sleep at night and develop issues later. They aren't unhealthy but have habits that cpudn lead to unhealthy conditions later. It's not too hard to decipher except you have always been at odds with logic.

I think it's exactly what the prof was saying. Besides he's a professional on that field and gave his professional point of view.

You on the other hand is an un- taxable, unemployable internet loafer with no name , no education.... an individual with basically no skill or craft who depends on internet fables to have any sense of self worth or values.

And you get insecure and squeal like a pierced dirty pig when you're quoted over your own very point you put out there to the public!

The truth is your mother could be having ceasless vulvar itching or suffering from advanced stages of cocck craving disorder and you think the world cares about your infected numb sausage. grin

Your mother's sexual indiscretion isn't the world's standards, son and your allexithymia is a condition affecting your dick.

You should be having daddy issues or relationship difficulties.....now go read your delusional post again and see how a becrowned nobody like you is challenging a prof and took time to explain your mythical erection to strangers who don't care....then come back and kneel for your deliverance.

You are afflicted with chronic attention deficit syndrome and low self-esteem.

Delusional People -pleaser grin
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Fryx: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2023
BadBradley:
look at it this way.... people could be healthy but have a habit of drinking excessively.

People could also overdo exercises and it could lead to conditions in the long run.

People may be unable to sleep at night and develop issues later. I think it's the exactly what the prof was saying. Besides he's a professional on that field and gave his professional point of view.

You on the other hand is an un- taxable, unemployable internet loafer with no name , no education....qn individual with basically no skill or craft who depend on internet fables to have any sense of self worth or values.

And you get insecure and squeal like a pierced dirty pig when you're quoted over your own very point you put out there to the public!

You should be having daddy issues or relationship difficulties.....now go read your delusional post again and see how a becrowned nobody like you is challenging a prof and took time to explain your mythical erection to strangers who don't care....then come bsck and kneel for your deliverance.

You are afflicted with chronic attention deficit syndrome, low self-esteem.

Delusional People -pleaser grin

You on the other hand is an un- taxable, unemployable internet loafer with no name , no education....qn individual with basically no skill or craft who depend on internet fables to have any sense of self worth or values.

Coming from an educated man. I am a young man, and I honestly thought you will respect your old age after reading my reply. But, it’s a shame you are disgracing yourself with someone you must be old enough to father.

For your information, I am an employer of labor. And I feed people older than you — apart from my relatives.

Infact, I have a business registered with the CAC. Mr tax collector.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by BadBradley: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2023
Fryx:

Coming from an educated man. I am a young man, and I honestly thought you will respect your old age after reading my reply. But, it’s a shame you are disgracing yourself with someone you must be old enough to father.

For your information, I am an an employer of [s]labor[/s] labour. And I feed people older than you — apart from my relatives.

Infact, I have a business registered with the CAC. Mr tax collector.
who wants to know whether an intinerant internet vagabond called Fryx is young or old? Nobody!!!

You can register anything with CAC for as low as 20k. But again who cares and why do you think this information is relevant to people who don't care whether you drop dead or not?

That's how we know those who live, survive by the perception others have about them. Mr. me, me,me, me... look at me, look at me, loooook at me. grin

That's the perfect definition of a butthurt crybaby called Fryx.

You have explained your erection here and habits of sex when nobody asked you just to look good to strangers grin

And now you're telling us you're a young man and I'm an old man? And an employer of labour feeding older people in your family Who cares?

But you must be having psychotic fits and perceptual disturbances of who you are.

Fryx, when last did you read something outside Nairaland?

When a nobody finds the internet plus readied audience, they suddenly think they are doing or saying something new and get angry like a 5 year-old when they are called out.

Your upbringing must have been a sad experience marked by abuse and put-downs .

Bursting your portulent ego is as easy as parting your mother's wrinkled thighs.

As a favour, I corrected your grammar up there, and you're a supposed labour employer?

You must be the head of unskilled labour supervisor in a pigsty grin
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Fryx: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2023
BadBradley:
who wants to know whether an intolerant internet vagabond called Fryx is young or old? Nobody!!! You can register anything with CAC for as low as 20k. Bit again eno cares and why do you think this information is relevant to people who don't care whether you drop dead or not?

That's how we know those who live, survive by the perception others have about them. Mr. me me me me... look at me, look at me, loooook at me.

That's the perfect definition of a butthurt crybaby called Fryx.

You have explained your erection here and habits of sex over when nobody asked you
And now you're telling us you're a young man and I'm an old man? Who cares?

Fryx when last did you read something outside Nairaland?

When a nobody finds the internet plus readied audience, they suddenly think they are doing or saying something new and get angry and like a 5 year-old when they are called out.

Your upbringing must have been a sad experience marked by abuse and put-downs .

Bursting your portulent ego is as easy as parting your mother's legs.

I corrected your grammar up there, and you're a supposed labour employer. You must be the head of unskilled labour supervisor in a pigsty grin

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by BadBradley: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=Fryx post=127602828][/quote] did you school in US? Do you live in US? Are you a US citizen.

This is why I told you your education went no further than 5 minutes Google class.

If you went to any conventional school, you will stick to your British English.

Please there's South African English, Indian English and even Australian English.

Use some of those too in your next post.

Orue!
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Fryx: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2023
BadBradley:
did you school in US? Do you live in US? Are you a US citizen.

This is why I told you your education went no further than 5 minutes Google class.

If you went to any conventional school, you will stick to your British English.

Please there's South African English, Indian English and even Australian English.

Use some of those too in your next post.

Orue!

Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by o123456789(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
huptin:

Most Nigerian girls/women simply like to blab, most are not really good in bed.
Not that Nigerian girls/women are bad in bed, the thing is that they don't know the best sex positions to achieve their fancy orgasm... Sex education can help in this regard.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Hollusilva28(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fryx:
Lol…

I don’t think so. I am naturally a very agile guy. And I have a kind of heart that easily get triggered hold on for long (either in anger, or pain, or happiness)

And since the penis is supplied by blood from the heart. Naturally, I will retain my erection for longer since my heart can go on pumping blood for hours without stopping (it’s genetic. My parents are warriors)

So, having sex to me is usually very intense and can go on for hours. I only stopped when the girl I am with is no longer feeling it. I can also retain ejaculation for as long as I want. Coupled with the fact that I rarely get tired (even when working). I usually just keep going until it no longer makes sense.

But even after releasing. My thing will still remain standing until I lie down to rest or focus on something else.

The professor knows nothing. I am as healthy as I can be. It’s pure genetics.
Thats a completely half baked news you gave us.

I had experience using of herbal medicine to prolong my ejaculation, though am a 10-20 mins man, because I like fore play & I don’t thing much neither focus on the girl, I will rather be thinking of another thing to prolong my ejaculation. But sometimes I met some ladies, I meant beautiful well endowed ladies, but I want to enjoy them for long. I used this herbal called coco samba plus black bullet, see I was on her performing for more than 40 mins until the lady said she’s tired, even after stopping she gave me bj, I didn’t ejaculate & my penis cap is beginning to pain me. I had to let the lady go & I showered, eat and went back to sleep, the next morning I tried to masturbate and ejaculate. I won’t lie to you, I had a pained on my penis cap for more than two weeks.

What the doctor said is abnormal things that is affecting some men. Is just like, we don’t want ladies to call us 2mins man or 10mins man. Men always want to satisfy them, especially if you have spent or invested on her.
Re: Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert by Teymanhenry(f): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fryx:

Sorry for engaging you. I thought you are reasonable.
I thought you were too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Certified Fitness Instructor And Nutritionist In The House / Eating After 6pm Dangerous To Health - Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.