Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ (69850 Views)

Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mariahAngel(f): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bradford111:

Fake life

What has eating mere burger and fries got to do with fake/real life?
Were you intimidated by those?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
The beat goes on

😋😋😋Deep fried chicken 🍗🍖🍗🍖🍗

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by bumait(f): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
abba190:
where is ur location
agbara, lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by bumait(f): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
armyofone:
Buy meat cook something special for the kids.
Build fond memories for them.

thanks sir. Don't even bother about those things. Any condition we find ourselves thanks to God

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mariahAngel(f): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
pfadom:
Why is the OP not emotionally considerate with the people who have nothing to eat let alone share?

Do you think your emotional blackmail is fair to those who have to eat?
What do you gain by making people feel bad for what they have?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by graciamore(f): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
Gertyman:

Thank you, let's get started.

Ingredient list?
so sorry am just seeing this hope am not late.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by papiilo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
help me with 5k cook sth sir 0211206511 gtb

6 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by LivingSage: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jennyclay what are you going to cook
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Silentgroper(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
BigDawsNet:
For now... I'm have early breakfast after working overnight... I'm visiting church, then later to my family to eat some rice...

Tho main rice and chicken is tommor..

You all invited

Easy on the sugar fellow kopite ..

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Silentgroper(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Where's my sweetheart ...

You know yourself ...

Are we having a feast or not tomorrow ..

I see you're white garment goer .. now i have to be careful with you..

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by BigDawsNet: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Silentgroper:

Easy on the sugar fellow kopite ..

Thanks broda... We never walk alone
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Silentgroper(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Shey nairalanders won't be holdy some sort of Hangout/ get together ish ...

Omoh my side go boring tomorrow..

Nairalanders wey dey i.b, wetin dey sup na ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Silentgroper(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Thanks broda... We never walk alone

One love fam...

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Gafferde: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
chelseamann:
Getting down already
Enjoying life. grin cheesy
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Stonecoldstare1: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
BBIA:

What about you?

You have taken the lives of uncountable mosquitoes. That is genocide.

You have watched the act of cocks trying to rape hens but did nothing and most of the hens end up being raped.

Remove the log in your eye first. cool

I haven't seen anything like that

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Gertyman: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
adecz:

Go to Facebook and search
👉 Joyful Cook
&
👉 Joyful Cook fried rice

she has an easy to follow guide
on cooking basically anything Nigerian
dishes and soups.

Learn & thank me later😁

Thank you, it works, I found it

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Gertyman: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
graciamore:
so sorry am just seeing this hope am not late.

Thank you very much. I later found it on a recommended YouTube channel.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by BBIA: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

I haven't seen anything like that
You just broke one of the Ten Commandments again.

Thou shall not lie. cool
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Gertyman:

Thank you, it works, I found it

Nice one👍
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by hstar: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by dododawa1: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
hstar:

Please bro, help me delete my account details from your quote, thanks.
contact MOD.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by hstar: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by LivingSage: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2023
TemplarLandry, "Ajekun iya" from Dino Melaye is dedicated to you.

What a great jam
damble:
WHERE IS THAT BOY THAT ALWAYS DEDICATE SONGS TO PEOPLE? IS HE SERVING BAN FROM NAIRALAND'S MODERATORS NIIII?

I DEDICATE "AJE KUN IYA" BY DINO MELAYE TO HIM...

WHAT A GREAT JAM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by damble: 8:37am On Dec 25, 2023
LivingSage:
TemplarLandry, "Ajekun iya" from Dino Melaye is dedicated to you.

What a great jam

I dey tell you bro... Guys wey papa and mama still dey feed for house are standing on stupid MANDATE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2023
Oha soup & swallow from a neighbor
on Christmas day 😋😋😋

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Mercury12(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Hahahaha
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Mercury12(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2023
sylve11:

Maybe by next year people go dey do contribution to buy 1 chicken. sad cool
maybe you will be the benefactor.
Not me or my family 😂

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Winneygirl(f): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Pan fried irish potato...with beef sauce.

Today, Christmas day.

14 Likes

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by hstar: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by adecz: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
Winneygirl:
Pan fried irish potato...with beef sauce.

Today, Christmas day.

Yummy 😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
Smoked basmati party jollof rice and turkey. Cooked outside with firewood.
Even I am impressed with the taste, now I smell like smoke.
Merry Christmas everyone

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Limassol(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
adecz:

5.6 kg.

6 months old❗️❗️❗️

Looks healthy and all.

Please how much?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.