Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ - Food (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ (69863 Views)

Show Us Your Christmas Chicken / Show Your Christmas✨ Cooking & What Meat You Are Using ✌️ / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Greenfaces: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

I'm fine, thanks.

Compliments of the season to you.
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Bruno3000(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
Compliment of the season, should i also provide my account details? Swear down Christmas was no fun yesterday. It will mean alot sir.
Matix222:

Paste aza
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Matix222: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bruno3000:
Compliment of the season, should i also provide my account details? Swear down Christmas was no fun yesterday. It will mean alot sir.

You guys should stop quoting me abeg
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by luminouz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

Compliments of the season to you too. 😝

😉
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by MsJackson: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Mr Matix, please don't be offended, no one likes to beg, but there's hunger everywhere. It is well ooo
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Greenfaces: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

I'm fine, thanks.

Compliments of the season to you.

Hope the country is not stressing you too much
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
franugo:

You can provide evidence to the contrary if you have any
Google is your friend
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by franugo(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Google is your friend

You're a funny character cheesy
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by ThugCheetah(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
nor be me born Jesus!

Merry Xmas!
cool
thunder fire you
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
ThugCheetah:
thunder fire you
faya u back my broda!

jez wait make d thunder smoke d igboo wey him dey smoke 4 corner finish 1st!
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Matix222:

You have been in this forum since 2008 and you are still pasting aza for giveaway? What happened?
Hahahah idiot
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by achimendy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
adecz:

The beat goes on

😋😋😋Deep fried chicken 🍗🍖🍗🍖🍗

Na trouble this one dey find so o.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mariahAngel(f): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Greenfaces:

Hope the country is not stressing you too much

Can't complain. cheesy
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Greenfaces: 7:02am On Dec 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

Can't complain. cheesy
Lol. I just like you and want us to be friends
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mariahAngel(f): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Greenfaces:

Lol. I just like you and want us to be friends

On nairaland? That is not a problem.
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by armyofone(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

Can't complain. cheesy

I heard January will be tough. How are you preparing for the rough January Iya mi ?
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mariahAngel(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
armyofone:

I heard January will be tough. How are you preparing for the rough January Iya mi ?

Iya mi, we live prepared in Nigeria. grin

Compliments of the season. kiss
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by armyofone(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

Iya mi, we live prepared in Nigeria. grin

Compliments of the season. kiss

Compliments Iya mi.

As in slaughtered 2 goats, 1 cow, 3 cartoons of crockers, etc

Indeed very preparedful. I will come lodge at ya place to weather January stomach storm.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by Greenfaces: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
mariahAngel:

On nairaland? That is not a problem.
hahahaha.... that's funny though.

New level of zoning.... nairalandzoning

Wait.... you think I'm a witch or something? Nah I'm not
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by descarado: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2023
armyofone:

Hello darling.
Compliment of the season and the best this new yr kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Saw your mention but I hardly go to that thread anymore.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Greenfaces:
hahahaha.... that's funny though.

New level of zoning.... nairalandzoning

Wait.... you think I'm a witch or something? Nah I'm not

It has nothing to do with you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
armyofone:

Compliments Iya mi.

As in slaughtered 2 goats, 1 cow, 3 cartoons of crockers, etc

Indeed very preparedful. I will come lodge at ya place to weather January stomach storm.

Iya mi, you're always welcome. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by armyofone(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
descarado:

Hello darling.
Compliment of the season and the best this new yr kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Saw your mention but I hardly go to that thread anymore.

Hi there darling!

Compliments of the season!

What ? You hardly visit the food side? So you left me in the cold ? grin

Hope to see you in 2024 posting nice pots and Asian cooking. Speaking of which...I'm so craving Udon grin
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by ahnie: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Some miscreants has jopadized that thread,sadly mynd44 sits on his heavenly throne doing nothing about it...even spiritual husband nor go tolerate the nonsense going on in that thread.
armyofone:

Hi there darling!

Compliments of the season!

What ? You hardly visit the food side? So you left me in the cold ? grin

Hope to see you in 2024 posting nice pots and Asian cooking. Speaking of which...I'm so craving Udon grin

1 Like

Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by benjanny(m): 7:54am On Jan 24
Matix222:

You day stay on your own or with your parents?
I live alone brother
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by oyinella(f): 11:03am On Feb 27
sageb:
Where's Oyinella and Pocohantas?
Come and drop photos of your delicacies.

Me, I am "A lazy cook" so no pic.cheesy
My darling! @sageb I didn’t cook on Christmas Day, this was the most boring Christmas ever for me. I relocated. I just even posted a relocation vlog on YouTube
Re: Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ by sageb: 11:21am On Feb 27
oyinella:

My darling! @sageb I didn’t cook on Christmas Day, this was the most boring Christmas ever for me. I relocated. I just even posted a relocation vlog on YouTube

congratulations on your relocation
It's nice to see Nigerians leaving this APC led "Agbado kingdom" to travel to saner climes - abroad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.