Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) (71007 Views)

TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by planetx: 2:04am On Dec 24, 2023
NewDea4:

It can never happen again. Yahweh has conquered and superimposed himself over every African traditional religious system
Again, you mean it happened before?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Onliie(m): 2:05am On Dec 24, 2023
Dreal1247:
He is a king and a priest according to the bible book of Revelation 5:10. And it went further to state that we shall reign on earth.
guy, if samuel sits on davids throne, what do you think will happen. you have turned men to idol, claiming to worshippinhg God

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Sillymoderators: 2:05am On Dec 24, 2023
Uncletony:
Fear Yoruba people. They are neither here nor there. One Yoruba can be a pastor, babalawo and Alfa at the same time!
Una go just come on line with borrowed credit to spew tribal rubbish! Tell me your tribe make I disgrace you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Bosman17: 2:07am On Dec 24, 2023
There are too many foolish people in Nigeria. A guest at the palace was offered the kingโ€™s seat obviously by the king, should he reject the kind gesture or do you now know about tradition more than the king that offered the seat? Get sense ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Sillymoderators: 2:15am On Dec 24, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
Must you people criticize everything. Why is this generation more of critique than builders. Must you talk down on everything you come across. Instead of you guys to cry for your lives to attain even half the grace he has, you are busy criticising everything. It is well oo
Dem dey talk another thing this one dey talk rubbish.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Sillymoderators: 2:16am On Dec 24, 2023
Bosman17:
There are too many foolish people in Nigeria. A guest at the palace was offered the kingโ€™s seat obviously by the king, should he reject the kind gesture or do you now know about tradition more than the king that offered the seat? Get sense ooo
You dey there when the king offered him the seat.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by GreatOchuks: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2023
JohnAOne:
You have failed.

For bringing a renowned Man of God to disrepute, everything you do henceforth fails...

Write it down โœ๏ธ

Owner of life don decree grin grin grin grin.
Ekpana
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by GreatOchuks: 2:29am On Dec 24, 2023
spencekat:
Odumeje no be Baba Adeboye mate o for all aspects.
Oga answer the question first , no de shalaye.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 2:32am On Dec 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Check out picture of Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye sitting on a king seat ๐Ÿ’บ in Oyo State. Is it good or bad for our culture in Yoruba land ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kUKxkQEkg3iEWNeV/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

Man, what culture are you talking about? Our culture has decayed very long ago.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by usagee36: 2:37am On Dec 24, 2023
Religion is a big scam invented by man to destroy the world with hate.
TruthsFM:
For me itโ€™s not good

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by GreatOchuks: 2:43am On Dec 24, 2023
When a Pawpaw tree decides to bring it's fruits too close to the ground , it shouldn't complain when dwarfs pluck them.

Traditional stools are meant for those who know about, have undergone training and are ready to uphold the customs and traditions of their people .
However Nowadays, because they are paid by State govts and allocated free cars , the stools are mostly occupied by scheming politicians loyal to the govt and agents who aren't well grounded in the traditional core values of the land .
So in this , the traditional ruler is to be blamed for bringing disgrace to his Ancestral stool.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by albert2512: 2:54am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:
This will be okay in the eyes of many biased bats

If adeboye were to be an Igbo pastor, a lot of people will say he has no respect for traditional authority.

Na tribalism go kee Nigeria grin

Don't you think he was praying and dedicating the seat?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by miketayo(m): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2023
Dreal1247:
He is a king and a priest according to the bible book of Revelation 5:10. And it went further to state that we shall reign on earth.

Don't twist it.. a king is a king and a priest is a priest.
He there is Jesus, unless you are referring to Melchizedek.
What is wrong is wrong, the moment you start worshipping a man like urself, you can't call urself a Christian anymore
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by MasterTeeUSA: 3:41am On Dec 24, 2023
If this is real and not photoshopped, it is wrong. He should have been given another chair...not the one designated for the King. We have reduced the influence of our Kings to our own detriment.

TruthsFM:
Check out picture of Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye sitting on a king seat ๐Ÿ’บ in Oyo State. Is it good or bad for our culture in Yoruba land ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kUKxkQEkg3iEWNeV/?mibextid=K8Wfd2
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by miketayo(m): 3:43am On Dec 24, 2023
davidque007:

Why didnt you pick a prosper pastor? not a charlatan, a showbiz pastor

Why should any pastor sit on the throne?
I m not even rooted in yoruba culture, but I know what is right and wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Invest4growth: 3:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Is this the first time it is happening in Nigeria,? Oonirisa was the first to do this by vacating a seat reserved for him to Daddy GO.

When you see traditional rulers accepting that there is a supreme being greater than them and his representative on planet Earth is Daddy GO then we should rethink our salvation. They have their experiences through the Holy Ghost hence they give respect to whomsoever showed them the way to the Lord. Meanwhile, traditional rulers are accorded their respect in the church hence it is reciprocal they respect church leaders when they visit them in the palaces. Every traditional ruler that want to show respect is allowed to do what pleases him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by iramure(m): 4:04am On Dec 24, 2023
To me, it's wrong!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by pek(m): 4:07am On Dec 24, 2023
I am not Yoruba but I speak from the general perspective. The throne is for the king alone and no one can sit on the throne except the king. Even when the king is indisposed, no one sits on it until there is a new king.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Btruth: 4:10am On Dec 24, 2023
If his host doesn't have a problem with him sitting on that throne, why should I? ๐Ÿคท

The king that throne belong to too is a wise king.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by chaloskyx: 4:13am On Dec 24, 2023
lol man of God sitting down on a chair that's been blessed by Deities... i would tell you fools once again Religion is for show you have all been deceived big time
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by chaloskyx: 4:15am On Dec 24, 2023
Aww shut the Bleep up Adeboye represent only himself bloody scammer calling himself man of God
Justiceleague1:

The oba decides to honour God by giving the seat to God's servant,pastor Adeboye.. ordinary man like you dey put mouth for what you don't know.

If you don't know,God rules in the affairs of men and whatever pastor Adeboye does,he does so on God's behalf...so you better be careful with what you say here

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by zinizta: 4:15am On Dec 24, 2023
SpatialKing:
Yet they will claim humility and modesty

Only the almighty God seats on the throne

Reread your comment LMAO
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by CJStarz: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2023
This is bad. Must he sit on that throne?
Prophet Samuel,in all his closeness to God,never sat on the throne for whatever reason.
Neither was it recorded that any of the great prophets ever did.
I see this on d part of the GO ass entitlement mentality
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by CJStarz: 4:26am On Dec 24, 2023
This is bad. Must he sit on that throne?
Prophet Samuel,in all his closeness to God,never sat on the throne for whatever reason.
Neither was it recorded that any of the great prophets ever did.
I see this on d part of the GO ass entitlement mentality

Very soon he try to sit on Tinubu's seat of power in Aso Rock
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by fasterwell(m): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2023
SpatialKing:
Yet they will claim humility and modesty

Only the almighty God seats on the throne

The man is a king anointed by God and his kingdom is bigger than the entire Yoruba land.

And your number is congregation.

What does it mean when the Bible say we are royal priest Hood?

Another scripture says he has made us Kings and priest unto our God.

We are priest with royalty
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 4:47am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:
This will be okay in the eyes of many biased bats

If adeboye were to be an Igbo pastor, a lot of people will say he has no respect for traditional authority.

Na tribalism go kee Nigeria grin

Leave Adeboye alone go and face fr Mbaka ( who carry Buhari and Apc matter for head) or the Pope who has brought shame to Chritianity. We know why you guys are angry with Adeboye but it won't change anything. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by mega13(m): 4:52am On Dec 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
For me itโ€™s not good
Thank God you said " for you"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Charly68: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2023
The King is wiser than many funny carnal minds that are writing junks on this page. He knows how to tap into divine grace .. that seat is a contact point .. . Wise men do things that looks foolish to ordinary minds but they are wisdom from the point of view of the divinity.. I salute the wisdom of the king ..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by highoctane: 5:03am On Dec 24, 2023
Justiceleague1:

The oba decides to honour God by giving the seat to God's servant,pastor Adeboye.. ordinary man like you dey put mouth for what you don't know.

If you don't know,God rules in the affairs of men and whatever pastor Adeboye does,he does so on God's behalf...so you better be careful with what you say here

Could you visualize Jesus Christ sitting on the throne of Herod or Pontinus Pilate just for a minute or two.
If that picture is real Pa Enoch Adeboye have sold his soul......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Theoarhics: 5:09am On Dec 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
For me itโ€™s not good

Who you be? Na you get the seat?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by TruthsFM: 5:09am On Dec 24, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
If this is real and not photoshopped, it is wrong. He should have been given another chair...not the one designated for the King. We have reduced the influence of our Kings to our own detriment.

itโ€™s real pictures and not photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.