Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) (70993 Views)

TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by TruthsFM: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2023
Theoarhics:

Who you be? Na you get the seat?
culture and religion settings are different entities. Apostle Paul never do that in the Bible same way Prophet Samuel never do that in the Bible
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by TruthsFM: 5:18am On Dec 24, 2023
mega13:
Thank God you said " for you"
yes
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by SpatialKing(m): 5:31am On Dec 24, 2023
fasterwell:

The man is a king anointed by God and his kingdom is bigger than the entire Yoruba land.

And your number is congregation.

What does it mean when the Bible say we are royal priest Hood?

Another scripture says he has made us Kings and priest unto our God.

We are priest with royalty

Only God is King 👑

As long as Christian is involved

He shall share his Glory with anybody... Isaiah 43.8
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by frankson1(m): 5:32am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:
This will be okay in the eyes of many biased bats

If adeboye were to be an Igbo pastor, a lot of people will say he has no respect for traditional authority.

Na tribalism go kee Nigeria grin

Tribalism will kee you first because you're the person spreading it here on this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 5:32am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:

Will you say the same thing if Odumeje sits on the throne of Obi of Onitsha? cheesy

Now be reasonable. Will you honestly, unbiasedly compare Adeboye with Odumeje?

That's the problem with Nigerians, especially the Easterners. You will see road and you will want to follow bush, na like that you senseless reach?

If they say if you wan make heaven, line up behind either Adeboye or Odumeje, who you go pick?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Newborn27(f): 5:33am On Dec 24, 2023
It is wrong to me.... despite being a worker in his ministry.

He ought to reject the offer no matter how much the king persuade him to sit due to respect and belief.

Even Jesus said we should give unto Caesar that which belonged to Caesar.

It's humility on the king's part but not good for the Yoruba culture.

Oba ma n ba Lori oun gbogbo ni.... irrespective of the subject's age..class.. affluence...or hierarchical level of life.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by splendournoni: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2023
For me based on the picture I think he's praying for the seat you can see it and other chairs were empty....

Maybe when he's done he will move over...

Just my thought sha...

If na chief priest sit down there nobody go talk
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 5:46am On Dec 24, 2023
highoctane:

Could you visualize Jesus Christ sitting on the throne of Herod or Pontinus Pilate just for a minute or two.
If that picture is real Pa Enoch Adeboye have sold his soul......

Sebi na you buy am, how much jare?

Òpònú Ayíràdà! They will never mind their business. Awọn Aláyọnusọ!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Check out picture of Daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye sitting on a king seat 💺 in Oyo State. Is it good or bad for our culture in Yoruba land 👁👁👁

Source: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kUKxkQEkg3iEWNeV/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

I'm a Christian, Yoruba and RCCG member, but I'll say this: I don't think this is necessary.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Newborn27(f): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2023
JohnAOne:
You report to the mods BUT I have reported you to God for bringing one of His favourite sons to disrepute.

YOU WILL FAIL IN EVERYTHING YOU DO HENCEFORTH.

I never meant to intrude in your conversation Sir...but I just need to call your attention to this... please stop laying curses on the this person... it's his personal opinion he quoted and laying curses on others doesn't portray a good and born again christian.

Despite how Jesus Christ was humiliated.. tortured.. bruised and crucified..he never laid curses on any man but still plead that God forgives them for they know not what they are doing.

As Christians...we ought to be the light of the world.... people no longer read bible but reads through we the so called christian.....live and exemplary christ-like lifestyle that win souls and not bringing damnation unto others.......no man can defend or fight for God...the curses ain't necessary in it's entirety.

Shalom
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by kennie2015(m): 5:53am On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=vanbonattel post=127595556]This will be okay in the eyes of many biased bats

If adeboye were to be an Igbo pastor, a lot of people will say he has no respect for traditional authority.

Na tribalism go kee Nigeria grin[/quotes]
Now that the deed has been done, what is the next line of action aside sounding bigotry and helpless?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Teejaney88(m): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2023
Another evidence to show you once again, that MOST traditional stools are now mere POLITICAL appointments...😕
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Tsamyavictor(m): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2023
He is praying for the stool/throne. He is not just sitting.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by geoworldedu: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2023
Justiceleague1:

The oba decides to honour God by giving the seat to God's servant,pastor Adeboye.. ordinary man like you dey put mouth for what you don't know.

If you don't know,God rules in the affairs of men and whatever pastor Adeboye does,he does so on God's behalf...so you better be careful with what you say here

See this religionist. Your god and Adeboye together are not worth anything within the universe. You are calling someone ordinary and then trying to elevate your god and Adeboye above him? You are making a mistake. No human is above another within the universe. Forget about fame and popularity. Adeboye is even doing more harm to the universe than good, by championing the course of negativity (religion) in the world.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by geoworldedu: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2023
JohnAOne:
You report to the mods BUT I have reported you to God for bringing one of His favourite sons to disrepute.

YOU WILL FAIL IN EVERYTHING YOU DO HENCEFORTH.
Religionists are quick to curse. They can't endure for a second all because of a deadwood god Jehovah or Yahweh or Allah whom they worship. When will the religionists have sense in this part of the world?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Felaincarnated: 6:19am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Nnadykings: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2023
This man is no longer a man of God , I mean the anointing God bestowed on him has since left him from the time he began rubbing shoulders with politicians and traditional worshipers, and for all ya who still warship him as a man of God sorry for you
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Ayatullah(m): 6:23am On Dec 24, 2023
This is nonsensical. This is an insult on the Ogbomoşo royal tradition. The present king has abused his traditional office to please a pastor Adeboye who no longer know his limits as the General Overseer of the RCCG.

Must Pastor Adeboye sit on the King's ceremonial chair to pray and give it a so-called blessing?

This should not be acceptable to the custodian of the Ogbomoşo Royal tradition..

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by KanuIsCursed: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Even when it is you who started making tribalism out of this thread with your comment.

What do you expect from an igbo man?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:30am On Dec 24, 2023
Ancestors don dey knack am headache already. See as he hold head
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by dikings(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2023
I hate to read Comments on Nairaland threads, Nigeria is not One and will never be. Divide this contraption make everybody go im way once and for all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by ifinger: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:

Will you say the same thing if Odumeje sits on the throne of Obi of Onitsha? cheesy

Wdf are are yapping he can sit were ever he is permitted to sit FK off big0t
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Moxi(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2023
THE KING OF KINGS IS HIS FATHER
the heavens and the earth belongs to HIM
he ADEBOYE can sit anywhere.
Nothing wrong
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Menclothing: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2023
Is it your seat ?
The owner of the seat invited him and told him to sit you here analyzing rubbish
Jelousy will kill ooor man Pikin finish
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2023
Paramount01:

So Elijah is the least prophets or what, what Adeboye have archived in Christiandom some prophets never achieved it before they die, I knwo you a Muslim for you not to even knwo the arrangement of prophets in the bible

Which of the prophets ? It is how you will compare Adeboye with prophets in the bible.
By the way? If I may ask, what has Adeboye achieved?

Having a large congregation?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by bonnyhope: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2023
SpatialKing:
Yet they will claim humility and modesty

Only the almighty God seats on the throne

Do you know that God himself appoints Kings?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2023
Dreal1247:
He is a king and a priest according to the bible book of Revelation 5:10. And it went further to state that we shall reign on earth.

With this comment of yours, that means anybody Christian can sit on that chair, because we're all Kings and Priests.
👌
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by shonepa(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2023
Dont know if the chair was made personally for him, but sitting on a kings chair, how? Why? Em na Oyo king pikin? or em na the next king?

These is not tribalism, this is atrocious

vanbonattel:

Just calling you out to your tribalistic nature.

We remember.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by SpatialKing(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2023
bonnyhope:

Do you know that God himself appoints Kings?

What kind of king 👑 please?

Daddy GO should be like Peter and the apostles
A humble sarvant of God..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) by Obiedun(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2023
vanbonattel:

Keep quiet. You are playing victim syndrome

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.