Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation (16484 Views)

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by adenigga(m): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2023
A senior pastor of the Transformation World Ministries, Francisca Emmanuel, has disclosed that it is biblical to be a ritualist rather than just kneeling and praying.

The cleric made this disclosure in one of her recent sermons that surfaced on social media @officialfranciscaemmanuel.

Declaring that she is a ritualist, Pastor Emmanuel noted that one needs more than prayer to conquer all the principalities and power of the darkness that are working against one destiny.

“I’m a ritualist I don’t know how you want to think about it because if you try me I would put an RIP for you rather than putting it for me,” she said.

She pointed out that people who succeeded in doing evil still end up going to social media to say thank you Jesus, adding that both the evil doer and kindhearted people go to social media to appreciate Jesus without knowing the purpose of their appreciation.

The cleric then told her listeners that there are so many battles that don’t require just ordinary prayers but rituals to overcome them.

“As a Christian you need to be a ritualist so that when your enemy do any bad to you it will bounce back to them. When they throw something at you it goes back to them.

“There are battles you need rituals to defeat. It doesn’t just require kneeling, sitting and speaking. Whatever you do is what your enemy do in opposite. You need rituals to defeat your enemy and get rest.”

While noting that ritual is biblical, Emmanuel said, “Let nobody deceive you. Rituals is biblical. Being a ritualist is biblical.”

Source: https://punchng.com/Ritual-is-biblical-Nigerian-pastor-tells-congregation

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by TemplarLandry: 1:04am On Dec 24, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by Bliss51: 2:04am On Dec 24, 2023
Prayers to God is the first born of all Rituals. Please note she didn't mention sacrifice or worship to the devil.

Some things are not for the kids to understand

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by MadamExcellency: 2:09am On Dec 24, 2023
End time Pastor don drop quotes for gullible followers.

What is biblical as a Christian is what the Bible emphasizes in 1 Corinthians 10:20 WEB
But I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons, and not to God, and I don't desire that you would have fellowship with demons.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by Amotolongbo(f): 2:35am On Dec 24, 2023
What kind of ritual is the pastor even talking about?
Just saying ritual! ritual!! ritual!!! What ritual gan?

This is the problem with religion, the create devil in everything and become so paranoid about everything cos everything they see is evil

6 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by Righteousness2(m): 2:43am On Dec 24, 2023
Satanic talk from the put of Hell!

Satan's prophets unleashed all over the places to dilute the word of God and package people for Hell!

Beware of these wolves in sheep clothings.
These are the very Endtimes and the devil has unleashed his soldiers everywhere.
Beware! Your Soul is the target!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by RepoMan007: 2:50am On Dec 24, 2023
Hmmm. Human based rituals or things based?

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by TANID(m): 3:57am On Dec 24, 2023
Bliss51:
Prayer itself is a ritual. Please note she didn't mention sacrifice or worship to the devil
Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by superCleanworks(m): 4:01am On Dec 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
Satanic talk from the put of Hell!@@

Satan's prophets unleashed all over the places to dilute the word of God and package people for Hell!

Beware of these wolves in sheep clothings.
These are the very Endtimes and the devil has unleashed his soldiers everywhere.
Beware! Your Soul is the target!

all this religious crap will not be remembered 3,000 years from now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by Blacklion3: 4:44am On Dec 24, 2023
I don't want to hear say person head miss o

5 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by richiemcgold: 5:13am On Dec 24, 2023
You shouldn't have called it ritual because a lot of people will mistaken it for juju or fetish practice.
I will rather say there are some spiritual works you can do as a Christian that does not actually go against the will of GOD and the result you get is more effective than just a prayer.

DestinedForGrea:

There is nothing that is more effective than prayer, absolutely nothing.

We are still saying the same thing. You see, a prayer is more effective when it is not just a prayer.
...only a spirit-man will understand this though.

Let me give some instances from the Bible:
When the people of Israel were in Egypt, they cried (prayed) to God and He answered their prayer. But it was not just prayer that splited the red sea, it wasn't just prayer that sent plagues into the homes of their enemies, a lot of spiritual works (rituals) were involved. There are so many other instances like that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by adenigga(m): 5:15am On Dec 24, 2023
RepoMan007:
Hmmm. Human based rituals or things based?
grin grin
Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by Seefinish: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2023
I hope she is not encouraging skulls minings ?

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by cenaman(m): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2023
I hope she is not planning to mine skulls?

3 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by orisa37: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2023
RELIGION IS A RITUAL OF PRAYING.

5 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by FaceTanke: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2023
Ritual doesn't necessarily mean killing

11 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by orisa37: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2023
RELIGION IS A RITUAL OF PRAYING. BUT BEWARE OF SEMANTICS.

5 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by Passionnn: 6:19am On Dec 24, 2023
In public discourse, the choice of words used matters a lot. While RITUAL as a word has nothing to do with skull mining or human sacrifice, but that is exactly what comes to the mind of every Nigerian since in the 90's when they watch the Nollywood movie "Ritual".
Bottom line:
We should carefully choose our words.

9 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by Eteka1(m): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2023
It doesn't mean juju o!

4 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by Vinnie2000(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2023
Africans Sha. sad

See how we messed up English words with our Juju and Voodoo practices. undecided

RITUAL in English simply means a Regularised Pattern of doing things.
e.g. like the way Catholics celebrate their Mass in church. smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by superCleanworks(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2023
DestinedForGrea:

I don't know about religion, what I know is Christ will eventually have pre-eminence over all things. The glory of God will fill the earth just as the waters cover the sea. You will witness it, dead or alive.

What you know is what your father & mother told you because it was also sold to them. Just the same way something else was sold to your 5th grand father, and so on. You would have been saying something different if you had been born 200 years ago in Siam (now Thailand)

All this religious crap will not be remembered 3,000 years from now.

9 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by superCleanworks(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2023
Bliss51:
Prayer itself is a ritual. Please note she didn't mention sacrifice or worship to the devil

Just see how religious blindness will make people misunderstand this

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by GreatAchiever1: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2023
Una wey dey defend this lady didn't read the quote or don't know the bible.
She clearly meant doing pagan practice for protection and for back to the sender. Abeg where is that one taught in the scriptures.
This one sef is not even biblically qualified to be a pastor and the nonsense she just spilled clearly proved that. This one na high priestess.

3 Likes

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by adenigga(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2023
superCleanworks:

What you know is what your father & mother told you because it was also sold to them. Just the same way something else was sold to your 5th grand father, and so on. You would have been saying something different if you had been born 200 years ago in Siam (now Thailand)

All this religious crap will not be remembered 3,000 years from now.
You're on point.........

1 Like

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:
End time Pastor don drop quotes for gullible followers.

What is biblical as a Christian is what the Bible emphasizes in 1 Corinthians 10:20 WEB
But I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons, and not to God, and I don't desire that you would have fellowship with demons.
the problem with we nigerians is that english is not our language... A ritual is not a sacrifice... A ritual refers to a set of practices that a faithful does in a bid to worship god according to his faith... examples of rituals; praying, fasting, sacrifice offerings,etc... A sacrif... is an offering or a gift given at a great cost or loss of the giver... A sacrifice is a type of ritual... Every religous person practices rituals...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Pentecostal churches and their troubles again.This is more reason why people should withdraw from all these Pentecostal churches and worship God in their homes.No pastor has the key or is in charge of the gate to Heaven,but the problem with many Nigerians is that they are often too stupid and gullible to properly think and crosscheck the crap doled out on the pulpit of church business centres.
Pastors like this female animal are the reason,so many are leaving the church, withdrawing totally from it.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2023
Some read and refuse to understand while some don't even care to read. They'll just come and comment rubbish.
Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by psalmistkakah(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2023
Bliss51:
Me too I was waiting to see or hear where she will mention one babalawo or cultism....all she is saying sacrifice must be made biblically...Not the kind of ritual we all thinketh
Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by achorladey: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2023
They should go back to the book of Leviticus and see rituals everywhere including the book of Numbers grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? / MFM POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS JUNE 2017 SERMON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.