Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) (35587 Views)

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by NewDea4: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas?

Many are finding the AI-generated images of kids being chased with stolen food, especially chicken with regards this Christmas season very amusing, hence why it's been trending of late, however that also illustrates how much the devil has blinded the eyes of many with his subtle tactics, that they can't even see that it's actually stealing they're finding very funny, as though stealing was now something to joke about. Worse still, when little children were being depicted as the perpetrators.

And considering how easily and fast it is for our little children to imitate what they see others do, especially when it has to do with kids like themselves, it seems a deliberate plan of the enemy to activate the spirit of stealing in our children using the opportunity of the Christmas period.

It's not a coincidence that this is also the most dangerous period of the year, where the most stealing and criminal activities were pepertrated by the adults, so it appears the plan is to also implant this bad habit into younger ones so as to entend this ugly trend well into our future generations.

So this is not something Christians should take lightly but be on their guards for their wards, because when the enemy via his LGBTQ+ crew said he was coming next for our children, it wasn't a joke.

He actually meant it however we shouldn't expect him to come in an obvious way, but in a cunning way which is more difficult to detect, considering how subtle he is in his applications and devices.

That's why we should be very alert and pray for our children like we've never done before, especially in this Christmas season which also stands as the most dangerous time of the year, so that whatever the enemy devices against them, none shall by any means harm them.

God bless.

They got it by transference already. By the time they now watch their parents practice the crooked Nigerian lifestyle that evil character will become fully embedded in their hearts

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by BBIA: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
they say it's their hormone ...

For some it's a fetish ...

To me they're all just ......................

Let me stop there cause I'm sort of into female bisexuals myself
I am very homophobic when it comes to males but I no send when girl na Bi oh!

All those true sexy Tom-boys the turn me on.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by sirchim(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bahamas95:
It's so unfortunate people ain't aware of these tricks, they find it funny. One thing with children is that they easily copy bad things.

I shake my head whenever I see so-called mothers plaiting their little boys hair. At times you can't even differentiate between a male and female child.......Later in life when they start acting like Bobrisky and his other lunatic colleagues they'll start blaming devil or village people.
TRUTH
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
John360comng:

In return. I usually don't greet the mothers of disrespectful children who fail to teach their children how to greet.
Exactly! That's how I also treat the mothers of such disrespectful children.

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
TariDisemi300:
do Northern children greet you southerner?
Oh yes,they do.While I was still in Niger state,my Nupe students do greet me very well and even the children around my lodge then.
Do you have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by PrettyIfy7: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
Most parents nowadays don't care about raising good children.
Your female child who's schooling and not working will come back with iphone 14 pro max that your family savings can't afford, but you won't ask her how she got the phone or what the buyer of the phone does for a living.

Your male child will come back from school with a GLK or Lexus saloon car and you won't ask him nnaa how manage?

Most parents know the evil that their children do to make money but won't ask questions. Rather they will brag in front of neighbours that their son bought a new car, etc.

You see parents tinting their children's hairs at ages below 10. When such children grow up what do you think they will do?

Your children can be dressed properly and fashionable and smart.

I wonder the kind of children that all these hook up babes and yahoo/rituals boys will raise in the next 10-20years. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by crystalmoon(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! You have the mentality of a degenerate.That is why Northerners in spite of their Islamic Wahala are a thousand times better than the likes of nonentities in the South like you.
Their youths don't joke with greetings to elders including children.
I served as a corper in Niger state and I have experience.
They even now in greetings.
So quit this animal mentality of yours.
you mean terrorists are better than well behaved humans
Are you sure a bolt is not missing some where up there
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by babeface3: 3:29am On Dec 25, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Many are finding the AI-generated images of kids being chased with stolen food, especially chicken with regards this Christmas season very amusing, hence why it's been trending of late, however that also illustrates how much the devil has blinded the eyes of many with his subtle tactics, that they can't even see that it's actually stealing they're finding very funny, as though stealing was now something to joke about. Worse still, when little children were being depicted as the perpetrators.

And considering how easily and fast it is for our little children to imitate what they see others do, especially when it has to do with kids like themselves, it seems a deliberate plan of the enemy to activate the spirit of stealing in our children using the opportunity of the Christmas period.

It's not a coincidence that this is also the most dangerous period of the year, where the most stealing and criminal activities were pepertrated by the adults, so it appears the plan is to also implant this bad habit into younger ones so as to entend this ugly trend well into our future generations.

So this is not something Christians should take lightly but be on their guards for their wards, because when the enemy via his LGBTQ+ crew said he was coming next for our children, it wasn't a joke.

He actually meant it however we shouldn't expect him to come in an obvious way, but in a cunning way which is more difficult to detect, considering how subtle he is in his applications and devices.

That's why we should be very alert and pray for our children like we've never done before, especially in this Christmas season which also stands as the most dangerous time of the year, so that whatever the enemy devices against them, none shall by any means harm them.

God bless.

This is robbery, not stealing. That's what the law calls it. God forbid!
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by NoahHadNoArk: 5:29am On Dec 25, 2023
Chimookigwe:

My dog has more home training than you.

Your dog or your dad

You can’t tell the difference btwn the two
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by papyjaypaul: 5:37am On Dec 25, 2023
ShangTsung000:

IYOO...

Most pipo are so obsessed with this greeting of a thing that you'd think after the greetings,a certain amount of money goes into their accounts. I don't really care about greetings. I'm always on my earbuds whenever I step outside my house. So I wouldn't even hear your greetings.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

Greetings is a part of our culture, you are being ignorant here. Tell me what part of Nigeria you are from and let me educate you. We are not a me-me people.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by 123papas(m): 5:45am On Dec 25, 2023
You are the animal - a wild one for that matter. Do you know if the child has ADHD, autism or maybe going through a lot? And you just jumped into conclusion like Chinenye did in 1959.
Onyiiobi7735:
True.Failed parenting and bad company contributes greatly to the menace bedeviling the society.
Has anyone noticed that children of today no longer greet their elders, or am I the only one noticing this?
You see a five year old, seven,ten year old staring at an adult, like he or she is their mate without greeting.If the mother is close by, you will hear " Benita,Prosper, Susan,say good morning.
Does a child need to be reminded to greet elders ?
This unfortunate malady is very prevalent where I stay in PH.
What manner of untrained animals,are parents bringing into the world,these days?
God help us.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by 123papas(m): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Plenty anointing indeed. What does a fourteen months child know about what to dip hands into or not. Obviously you have never had a child so you do not have the good standing to comment on this matter
gidjah:
Stumbled in to my one year two months dipping his hands into his mum's pot of cooked beans and then into his mouth very comfortably!! I was so amazed , I do not eat from the pots,may be the mom does,I just went behind the flat to check my rabbits and chickens then lo and behold small uncle dipping his hand In to freshly cooked pot of beans ?!WHAT IF THE POT WAS STILL VERY HOT WITH STEAM ? I accused the mom of doing same in front of the boy as that must have been the picture he developed on,but u know women and self defense na ...BLA BLA BLA ..me sef no want raise my voice ,j(ust returning from d service with plenty annointing) !!, allowed it to slide partially .Let the father's and mother's keep vigil on their A I generation kids ,they are learning too fast.That small one year Apostle of mine operates my Android phones,he can differentiate between Android and java phones !
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2023
123papas:
You are the animal - a wild one for that matter. Do you know if the child has ADHD, autism or maybe going through a lot? And you just jumped into conclusion like Chinenye did in 1959.
Lol! You are a complete raving lunatic in serious need of chains.Why are you ranting like an animal?.
You are a wild animal suffering from rabies in its advanced stage.
So when did autism become an African disorder or ADHD ?
This compound stupid fool,how many kids with the disorders you mentioned have you known,or where did you learn that Nigerian kids suffer from these, and what study supplied your information?
Lol! You are even more stupid and senseless than I thought to think that you know more than me concerning what I witness regularly.
Stupid Northern goat,to point out how useless you are and also completely mentally imbalanced,do autistic children play with other kids,wander around the environment of my location,talk too much, and when they see an adult,they state like animals till they are forced to greet.
I have two small girls in my compound that find it difficult to greet.And they are very lively .
Compound fool,go and have some sense and sanity.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2023
crystalmoon:
you mean terrorists are better than well behaved humans
Are you sure a bolt is not missing some where up there
I should be asking you that.Maybe all the bolts in your daft brain are all loose and near falling off.
How do you conclude that the Nupe people among whom I served as a corper are terrorists?
You this compound slowpoke think that you know more than me who lived among this Northern tribe.
So from your biased idiotic mind,all ethnicities in the North are terrorists.
Demented mentality.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Silentgroper(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2023
BBIA:

I am very homophobic when it comes to males but I no send when girl na Bi oh!

All those true sexy Tom-boys the turn me on.
are tom boys sexy .. I've never seen any as that ...

I like the feminine bi - sexuals better
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Desmondum: 7:46am On Dec 25, 2023
Exactly what I wanted to say, Nigerians can read meaning to every single thinggrin grin grin
freemonts87:
Lol. Just enjoy the christmas bro.
It's not that serious grin
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by VCJeks(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Stop finding stupid and poorly done AI image funny nor use it for illustrations.
1. Why is every shadow to the left while the boy's shadow is in his front.
2. Why are the 2 oversized flipflops of different design showing it belongs to different people while showing a child and a girl.
3. Why is the chicken 🍗 whole without bite mark? Will a child steal a crispy chicken for a show off or to eat it?
4. Why is the sand very smooth and without proper footprints despite a chase as depicted?
5. Except you or someone you know is guilty of this, this is hasty generalization. To take an effizy AI job and begin to draw a life lessons on it when you know it's not a real situation.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by jeff1607(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Bahamas95:
It's so unfortunate people ain't aware of these tricks, they find it funny. One thing with children is that they easily copy bad things.

I shake my head whenever I see so-called mothers plaiting their little boys hair. At times you can't even differentiate between a male and female child.......Later in life when they start acting like Bobrisky and his other lunatic colleagues they'll start blaming devil or village people.

How does plaiting a boy's hair translate to a male child acting gay or irresponsible?

Dreads should then be banned, female kids shouldn't cut their hair too so they don't think they are males.

Some mothers keep a boys hair to prevent loss or delay alopecia in their later years as Nigerian barbers discriminate when shaping the hair , smart mothers that know how baldness runs in the family do this.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by gidjah(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2023
123papas:
Plenty anointing indeed. What does a fourteen months child know about what to dip hands into or not. Obviously you have never had a child so you do not have the good standing to comment on this matter
your sense is quite dense boy,if that's the only part you could take on, I wont banter words with you "father of nations "! I also might not have nations of kids around me like you,but I am sure not in your league of low reasoners .I know what it takes to nuture kids from cradle to even old age and so do not need arrogants like you to quote or come on my meek lane.reason which way u deem fit and when you have gotten your own kids(if u are likely to have one)abeg keep weapons close to them so they can always use as play ground instruments. undecided
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by gidjah(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Myl last son is over a year and his hair is yet untouched using razor.Ibalsondo not intend to get it cut not so soon abeg let people quarrel to any level I won't blink.He looks like a female child though if you haven't seen him before but that must be because of his beautiful looks and super light completion (thanks to his momma)I might conside cutting the hair in the next 6months .But to plait his hair ?? Seen his mum does that on few occasion and I had to ask her to stop that,we are not hungry for another child again,we even had a female already so why the unnecessary "manual conversion from Israel to Victoria "??!!
jeff1607:

How does plaiting a boy's hair translate to a male child acting gay or irresponsible?

Dreads should then be banned, female kids shouldn't cut their hair too so they don't think they are males.

Some mothers keep a boys hair to prevent loss or delay alopecia in their later years as Nigerian barbers discriminate when shaping the hair , smart mothers that know how baldness runs in the family do this.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by gidjah(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Hahahahahaha!!no mind him, he hasn't crossed nice northern men,very Godly and humble ones too.We might have very plenty terrible people with horrible mentality due to brainwashed religion by very bad Islamic teachers,we yet have great people among them.NORTH IS MY MAIN HOME FOR EVER.
Onyiiobi7735:

I should be asking you that.Maybe all the bolts in your daft brain are all loose and near falling off.
How do you conclude that the Nupe people among whom I served as a corper are terrorists?
You this compound slowpoke think that you know more than me who lived among this Northern tribe.
So from your biased idiotic mind,all ethnicities in the North are terrorists.
Demented mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2023
gidjah:
Hahahahahaha!!no mind him, he hasn't crossed nice northern men,very Godly and humble ones too.We might have very plenty terrible people with horrible mentality due to brainwashed religion by very bad Islamic teachers,we yet have great people among them.NORTH IS MY MAIN HOME FOR EVER.
Exactly,bro God bless you.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by TariDisemi300: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Oh yes,they do.While I was still in Niger state,my Nupe students do greet me very well and even the children around my lodge then.
Do you have a problem with that?
i see. The ones here no dey greet me o. Maybe because i be jew

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
TariDisemi300:
i see. The ones here no dey greet me o. Maybe because i be jew
Which state are you in?
Most importantly how do you act around them? These people sense that many Southerners see them as less than humans.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Emmyviva: 2:18am On Dec 26, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
True.Failed parenting and bad company contributes greatly to the menace bedeviling the society.
Has anyone noticed that children of today no longer greet their elders, or am I the only one noticing this?
You see a five year old, seven,ten year old staring at an adult, like he or she is their mate without greeting.If the mother is close by, you will hear " Benita,Prosper, Susan,say good morning.
Does a child need to be reminded to greet elders ?
This unfortunate malady is very prevalent where I stay in PH.
What manner of untrained animals,are parents bringing into the world,these days?
God help us.
Is too much here in Portharcourt, and parents are not helping at all

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:26am On Dec 26, 2023
Emmyviva:
Is too much here in Portharcourt, and parents are not helping at all
Exactly,but the idiotic parents don't realise they will suffer for it in due time.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by donhils: 6:25am On Dec 26, 2023
salem1996:

The child with two pens back home from school actually entered the school with none...
Think.
That one started long long time ago even before AI came into light
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by 123papas(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2023
Keep describing yourself - narcissistic reasoner
gidjah:
your sense is quite dense boy,if that's the only part you could take on, I wont banter words with you "father of nations "! I also might not have nations of kids around me like you,but I am sure not in your league of low reasoners .I know what it takes to nuture kids from cradle to even old age and so do not need arrogants like you to quote or come on my meek lane.reason which way u deem fit and when you have gotten your own kids(if u are likely to have one)abeg keep weapons close to them so they can always use as play ground instruments. undecided
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by 123papas(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2023
Ignoramus - to even think of people’s children as animal already shows how demented you are and you change that by writing more jargons
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! You are a complete raving lunatic in serious need of chains.Why are you ranting like an animal?.
You are a wild animal suffering from rabies in its advanced stage.
So when did autism become an African disorder or ADHD ?
This compound stupid fool,how many kids with the disorders you mentioned have you known,or where did you learn that Nigerian kids suffer from these, and what study supplied your information?
Lol! You are even more stupid and senseless than I thought to think that you know more than me concerning what I witness regularly.
Stupid Northern goat,to point out how useless you are and also completely mentally imbalanced,do autistic children play with other kids,wander around the environment of my location,talk too much, and when they see an adult,they state like animals till they are forced to greet.
I have two small girls in my compound that find it difficult to greet.And they are very lively .
Compound fool,go and have some sense and sanity.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2023
123papas:
Ignoramus - to even think of people’s children as animal already shows how demented you are and you change that by writing more jargons
Lol! Stupid ignoramus, to even think that untrained, mannerless disrespectful children are autistic shows how demented you are.
This shows that extreme level of stupidity in you and you change that by ranting like a frustrated rabid animal.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by salem1996: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2023
donhils:

That one started long long time ago even before AI came into light

Understand the comment very well, and you'll know is not about a pen
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Greatzeus(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Franklyspeakin:
It is very annoying seeing Muslims posting on Christian religious post without those useless niralad conditions
Yes,but his post isn't religious at all, anyone could have said that. Now look at the post immediately above yours,see how despicable hateful and tribalistic someone could be. The guy is a " Christian" probably and from the south.
Compare the two posts,which would you rather have comment on a Christian post? A Muslim giving his opinion without disrespect to anyone or a so called Christian spreading hatred?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / No Refuse Dump Church Signpost (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.