Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) (35588 Views)

Pregnant Man In Kid's TV And Dolls: Are They Now Coming After Our Kids?(Photos) / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Maurindo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Quit this mentality

The world has changed, we not living in the cave age any longer.
Do not wait for anyone to greet you, whether you’re elder or younger.

If it that important to you, go ahead and greet the person first, whether he or she replies or not, hold no grudges and move ahead.

People are going through so much and lots of problems in their head. Whether you greet me or not, will not add or remove from my bank acct or net worth.

When next you visit your parents or you meet your boss at work, make sure you don't greet them, look them in the eye and have them greet you instead. Orisirisi
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Greatzeus(m): 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2023
Entprys:

Reminds me of Iya Bose in Akerele.

She will say "Bose, wa lo ba 'n gba rothmans meji l'owo aboki" - (bose go and get me two cigerate from aboki).

She smokes while Bose watch

Bad habit started this side.
Others came and learn
You can't take what you dish out. You PEOPLE are very emotional and pained when insulted,but you love to throw the first stones unprovoked. Look at your comment and signature,if it were a political discourse,I would say it's normal on nairaland. But you still had to bring tribalism into this topic.
You same PEOPLE are always the first to complain and call others tribalistic here,when they pay you in your own coin.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Franklyspeakin: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Oga leave all this plenty talk, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If there are to be conditions, then all religions must carry the same conditions. No double standards.
Greatzeus:

Yes,but his post isn't religious at all, anyone could have said that. Now look at the post immediately above yours,see how despicable hateful and tribalistic someone could be. The guy is a " Christian" probably and from the south.
Compare the two posts,which would you rather have comment on a Christian post? A Muslim giving his opinion without disrespect to anyone or a so called Christian spreading hatred?
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by TariDisemi300: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Which state are you in?
Most importantly how do you act around them? These people sense that many Southerners see them as less than humans.
i dey nasarawa

1 Like

Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by 123papas(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Small mind
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Stupid ignoramus, to even think that untrained, mannerless disrespectful children are autistic shows how demented you are.
This shows that extreme level of stupidity in you and you change that by ranting like a frustrated rabid animal.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2023
TariDisemi300:
i dey nasarawa
That's great.
While I was still serving in Niger state,I have passed through Nasarawa state once last year and this year.
Re: Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) by achimendy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
AbuTwins:

The kids won't be stealing chicken if they weren't deprived before!

True.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / No Refuse Dump Church Signpost (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.