Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) (50241 Views)

Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures / Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
millionboi2:
mumu

E pain am
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Blacklion3: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
bhella10:
Not Ogun? cool
ha haha
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Yankee101: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Flight tickets are basically the same for people people booking from out side nigeria during Christmas season

The extraordinaryly high prices you’re seeing in nigeria is due to devaluation, inflation and greed

I was changing the dollar for 100 plus during Jonah it’s now 1000 plus
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by PureFace1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ogene001:

You a complete empty brain. Is it landmass that uses airport or human beings with money to pay?

Your brain is the one empty here.

The airports in the East are underutilize and not even generating any revenue but you want more Airports, how is building more airport in the East going to be better than building the airport in Adamawa ? What for lol, just to chest beat ? there's probably something you drink in the east that screw your brain.

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
PureFace1:

We have many Indigenous automobiles makers in Nigeria but people from your region make the most noise.

And if not for support from the government Innoson might have folded a long time ago.
Kai!!!!!

See bad belle,for God's sake!!!

It will be very hard for you to amount to anything good in life with this type of bad belle!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
PureFace1:

Your brain is the one empty here.

The airports in the East are underutilize and not even generating any revenue but you want more Airports, how is building more airport in the East going to be better than building the airport in Adamawa ? What for lol, just to chest beat ? there's probably something you drink in the east that screw your brain.

See another bad belle 😁😁😁

If they decide to build 200 airport in the east,wetin concern you?
They are not generating anything then why are you hugging transformer,na ya papa money dem take build am?

You better face ya life,another year is about to end o

4 Likes

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
This isn't supposed to be an achievement

Who cares if they can afford flight ticket or not

The question is, what are they doing to make SE the most economically viable region

No be to dey run comot for house dey come at night con dey braggado for village people

Don't tell me u are celebrating this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't care but you are lamenting and hugging transformer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He is obviously on self afflicted Sifia pains over people wey nor or know you 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by stasius: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Igbo Amaka!

If you don't like Igbos go and die!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by YourKarma: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ogene001:
If you see the surge in population in the East now eeh. Yesterday hold up no be here
E dey vex me somehow o. I went out today to have some fun at a lounge and I couldn't even find space to park my car.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Justiceleague1: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
stasius:
Igbo Amaka!

If you don't like Igbos go and die!
You too much jare... Anything,any thread about the Igbos and you will see the same old people who accuse others of hate,you will see them self appointed ministers of Igbo affairs foaming in the mouth, giving speech, epistles, arguing with themselves 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Good to know this airport was named after that great literary bulldozer.

Also, I'm pleasantly surprised to learn that we might have indigenous Yorubas in Anambra.

Those who can't afford beer say that it is bitter. Do you honestly think that South East is not doing well in terms of economic viability? Or, you just want to destroy something because you envy it as all failures do?

In case you are ignorant, let me educate you a bit: South east is the only place in Nigeria where you have whole towns devoted to unique industries powered by local manpower from top to down. Think of Nnewi and Aba. If not for small Southeast, there would have been no indigenous automobile maker in this big country. And all these without government support and amid government oppression.

Some of you only try to see all these from the negative angles because of your dirty minds by saying that they are copying other people's products. But then, you go to China to buy products copied from the United States.

Please, get your facts right.
The SE isn't the only region where we have indigenous vehicle manufacturing.
We also have got firms like Nord, Proforce etc.

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Laird(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Where you will find most backward person are in your region grin grin

Honestly You are very foolish. I am Igbo but some of you cause problems

Shouting unnecessarily, making noise, causing problems for your fellow Igbos elsewhere by your noise. I have lived in all geopolitical areas of the Country and spent minimum of 9 years in each
There are good and rich people everywhere. My first major career opportunities was not even from Igbos.
Yes I am Igbo. We all need each other.

Africa can't even produce a common battery or ceiling fan from scratch.
South Africa is the biggest economy in Africa

Nigeria no get seat for UN Security council despite population and You are talking rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
What an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Igbos ehn grin
There's nothing too absurd to chestbeat about, as far as they're concerned. What a people
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by egbetokuns(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0359D79owwNjD3ZGvTpgumGULhBbBDMQpyykTvxBHUZbL6NcSZK7wwa4QysSgSmvPql&id=100090032155568&mibextid=Nif5oz

Funny Headline. What kind achievement is this one. Counting number of flights in a state daily. Really funny. Hip hip hurray.
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by YourKarma: 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Laird:

Honestly It's village champion mentality and lack of exposure that is worrying You. You didn't start getting exposed at a young age

You are very delusional and unenlightened. Your lack of exposure, backwardness, poor education and mental retardation shines through from your comments

Sam Altman the Founder of open AI ( IF YOU know what OPEN AI means by the way and he wore a wristwatch with the price range of 240-600 million naira(200-400k USD) and You would never even know except the American press picked it up

Small kobo, kobo and You are yapping like a hyena

The properly educated and exposed Igbos don't do all this Nonsense as it causes more problems for them

You would see foreigners that can speak Igbo and Yoruba in Naija making money without Noise

You are just creating more bad blood and animosity which is not necessary ]with all this foolish threads about your delusional views about your perceived igbo superiority.

Business customers can not only be from your tribe or Ethnic group except You want to be a village champion so You can't just come and be yapping rubbish.

Mercedes-Benz is a German origin company but the biggest customers of their cars are in China. Do You see Mercedes Benz chest beating that they control car business in China when the Chinese government can ban their cars from sale with one government order. Besides the Chinese are now one of the biggest share holders in Mercedes Benz, do you see Chinese making noise

Have Sense and don't be a mumu Nwanne and Yes I am Igbo but exposed

You want us to hide our achievements from the same people who gloat over our misfortunes? Are you mentally stable?
I've not seen you say anything concerning all their rantings and ravings on this thread but here you are, busy spewing jargon
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Abufo: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
anonymous1759:

Don’t mind that Akpu chest beater grin

Anambra airport alone handled 250,000 passengers in the last 21 months.........multiplied by 100,000 naira per ticket ....25 billion naira for a new airport O...what about owerri,Enugu,Asaba and even port Harcourt! You must be trifling.........Igbo and Yoruba no be mates !

2 Likes

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by BreconHills(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ogene001:

Stop talking rubbish if you lack in depth knowledge. FG refused to build Owerri airport and chose to build Yola Airport instead. Igbos contributed money to build Owerri airport, today it's the 4th busiest airport. See the useless country you live in?
Lagos-Ibadan railway can't even generate enough money for fuel but the more viable Lagos- SE routes is not even being considered.

Regarding railways- these require collaboration between federal and state governments. You may not know it but states often refuse to grant right of way over state land as does federal govt. When the pdp was at centre it refused to give rights of way to the lagos metro lines. This is the challenge facing the lagos to East routes. Will the SE give a Federal project rights of way - remember whatever is built will be federal land? Will SE states make potential vote losing compulsory land acquisitions as well for projects that are federal?

These matters are more complex than most people understand them to be. Most people can't think beyond victimhood and conspiracy mentality.
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Anambra is third largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, and FCT and very viable
grin this shameless liar again. Just few days ago NBS published states that can survive without FG allocation,no SE state featured even your almighty Anambala grin meanwhile SW had 2 aside Lagos, so we already know who the leeches are….chest beater isonu grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by anonymous1759(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Abufo:

Anambra airport alone handled 250,000 passengers in the last 21 months.........multiplied by 100,000 naira per ticket ....25 billion naira for a new airport O...what about owerri,Enugu,Asaba and even port Harcourt! You must be trifling.........Igbo and Yoruba no be mates !

Stop chest beating, the reason why Yoruba don’t travel much is because of the proximity within South West. Why will someone board a flight from Lagos to Ogun , Ibadan or OnDo?
Please kindly give me statistics of igbos travels within the East I’m waiting….

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by rainluv: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ogene001:

You a complete empty brain. Is it landmass that uses airport or human beings with money to pay?

I love the way you are schooling the id*it!
Thumbs up 👍

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by ukaface(f): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
This isn't supposed to be an achievement

Who cares if they can afford flight ticket or not

The question is, what are they doing to make SE the most economically viable region

No be to dey run comot for house dey come at night con dey braggado for village people

Don't tell me u are celebrating this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This one wan choke

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Laird(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
YourKarma:

You want us to hide our achievements from the same people who gloat over our misfortunes? Are you mentally stable?
I've not seen you say anything concerning all their rantings and ravings on this thread but here you are, busy spewing jargon

Stop reasoning like a local fowl. Think Global. Interact, Mix Up, Get exposed

Do You see rich Lebanese, Indians and Chinese and foreigners that have been in Nigeria for decades cashing out making noise

You would know that even Nigeria is still technologically backward than the USA was 100 years ago.
Nigeria can't even produce the drugs the citizens use without importation. Ukraine supplies us wheat. 60 years of Independence and no state on the East or elsewhere has 24 hours electricity

Nigeria does not generate up to 1 percent of Procter and Gambles worldwide revenue that's why they can leave the Country and You are supporting stupid and local tribal comparism

Just be hoping that China does not enter a major war or crisis as we as a country are dependent on their goods and products to survive

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by BBIA: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
shatap this is not mining skull and hunting heads inside brown roofs hoping to loot any available palliatives and trailers at sight.
you say you love Seun Osewa .

You love a man that is a skull miner and head hunter inside brown roof? grin
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Originalsly: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Why regardless of the topic ... it has to come to a tribal/religious/regional matter? As an international forum we should try to keep out our prejudices but it seems like wayyy too many of us can't. We are sidelining ourselves and don't even know. Imagine traveling abroad and the only other Black persons in your area are your "enemies"... then what? One of the reasons many have found themselves isolated abroad or out of their region.... soooo difficult to integrate when we should be using this forum to socialize with people from various backgrounds. We should do better.

@ topic .... ticket prices are always higher at Christmas ... worldwide. .. Nigeria is no exception. We should remember the ones trooping in do not buy tickets in Naira ... so the increase has nothing to do with exchange rate and will not be anywhere close to the increase in tickets bought using Naira.
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by YourKarma: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
Laird:

Stop reasoning like a local fowl. Think Global. Interact, Mix Up, Get exposed

You would know that even Nigeria is still technologically backward than the USA was 100 years ago.
Nigeria can't even produce the drugs the citizens without Ukraine supplies us wheat. 60 years of Independence and no state on the East or elsewhere has 24 hours electricity

Nigeria does not generate up to 1 percent of Procter and Gambles worldwide revenue that's why they can leave the Country and You are supporting stupid and local tribal comparism

Foreign fowl, what's my concern with a useless country that has chosen to remain useless?

Also, what does this have to do with my earlier response to your earlier post?
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by popesco123: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Some headless imbecyles would be wondering how ibos survive and flourish without political influence unlike their hungry tribal bigots.

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Laird(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
YourKarma:

Foreign fowl, what's my concern with a useless country that has chosen to remain useless?

Also, what does this have to do with my earlier response to your earlier post?

Dumbo listen. I have seen plenty foreigners working as businessmen and expatriates making a lot of money in Naija no noise , no public shouting

Just a few Igbos making noise causing problems for a lot of others

Stop all this tribalism rubbish

I have worked in settings where merit.and output is the way individuals are seen and not tribalism

Some of your biggest customers may not be from your tribe

Travel, explore new frontiers, be polite. Be respectful, avoid politics and face your business

Didn't You see BUA chairman rejecting APC party official post

Rich igbos should push The politicians in the East to do more
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Laird(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
My opinion is that all this Tribe bashing and comparism brings views and numbers so the Nairaland mods encourage it

@Seun please be deleting all tribal comparism threads. It leads to unhealthy and unnecessary resentment

2 Likes

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Good to know this airport was named after that great literary bulldozer.

Also, I'm pleasantly surprised to learn that we might have indigenous Yorubas in Anambra.

Those who can't afford beer say that it is bitter. Do you honestly think that South East is not doing well in terms of economic viability? Or, you just want to destroy something because you envy it as all failures do?

In case you are ignorant, let me educate you a bit: South east is the only place in Nigeria where you have whole towns devoted to unique industries powered by local manpower from top to down. Think of Nnewi and Aba. If not for small Southeast, there would have been no indigenous automobile maker in this big country. And all these without government support and amid government oppression.

Some of you only try to see all these from the negative angles because of your dirty minds by saying that they are copying other people's products. But then, you go to China to buy products copied from the United States.
Pathological liar.There is nothing like indigenous Yorubas in Anambra.Am an Anambra man.The entire SE states are all homogeneous in Igbo ethnicity.
Soon you will rant that there are indigenous Yorubas in Cross Rivers.
Why do Yorubas love to lie lie?
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by YourKarma: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
Laird:

I have seen plenty foreigners making a lot of money in Naija no noise , no public shouting

Just a few Igbos making noise causing problems

Stop all this tribalism rubbish

I have worked in settings where merit.and output is the way individuals are seen and not tribalism

Some of your biggest customers may not be from your tribe

Travel, explore new frontiers, be polite. Be respectful, avoid politics and face your business

Didn't You see BUA chairman rejecting APC party official post

Rich igbos should push The politicians in the East to do more

Allow them to make their noise. It's not easy for a region destroyed during the civil war to build itself to the level they currently are with little support from the government at the center, a region where everybody who had money in the bank was given just 20 pounds no matter how much money they had in the bank prior to the war, a region every government seems to be doing everything to suppress.

If you see them celebrating their victories as "making noise", I guess you'll be happier with seeing only negativity from that region. When other regions make their own noise it's not an issue to you but when Igbos rejoice over their gains it pains you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day / Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.