Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) (50238 Views)

Ongoing Construction Of Ekwulobia Flyover, Anambra In Pictures / Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Laird(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
YourKarma:

Allow them to make their noise. It's not easy for a region destroyed during the civil war to build itself to the level they currently are with little support from the government at the center, a region where everybody who had money in the bank was given just 20 pounds no matter how much money they had in the bank prior to the war, a region every government seems to be doing everything to suppress.

If you see them celebrating their victories as "making noise", I guess you'll be happier with seeing only negativity from that region. When other regions make their own noise it's not an issue to you but when Igbos rejoice over their gains it pains you.

DOLT I am Igbo

We igbos still have a long way to go. Success is a journey not a destination

All this Tribal comparism and chest beating is nonsense

When there are

-bullet trains built and manufactured in the East

-Original medical drugs produced from scratch in the East and even exported

-When Eastern Universities have foreigners paying and getting visas to study there

-When there are vehicles built from scratch in the East

- When the East has world class medical facilities that reduce medical tourism and foreigners even come to

- When Companies respect the customers in the East due to their significant purchasing power

- When Eastern roads are fully tarred
- When other states and countries send representatives to the East to learn governance and skills

- When there is 24 hour electricity in the East

You can then celebrate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by viodemus: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
Umunnas are congregating to merry, relate, and plan future usefulness.

May God continue to bless the great region.

Ndi iro (jealousy haters) that will be nameless, will let their heavy hearts depress them to the point of no return. We are a great majority tribe, much love to cousins and other peace loving allies. No harm fashioned against us shall prosper.

May God continue to bless the great region.
May God continue to bless the great state of Israel.
May God continue to bless the USA and other sensible allies.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
egbetokuns:

Funny Headline. What kind achievement is this one. Counting number of flights in a state daily. Really funny. Hip hip hurray.

Unfortunately, it can’t be say of Ibadan airport

Thought Ibadan generate high igr than the whole igboland?? Let’s see how many plane that lands in Ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Hmmmm. The pictures show a light and few number of people nah

You’re displaying your hatred here

Thought you will like this wonderful news mr one Nigeria?? Or you don’t appreciate good news from the East??

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Niok: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
You no fit use money intimidate igbo man

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Jasonekah98: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Some will come home and not be able to go back abroad again. No be swear, no be curse, na normal occurrence.
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by seanery: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
That state, their money no clean
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by 77up(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Anambra is third largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, and FCT and very viable
Oya beat your chest 3times and bounce your right leg with ground.
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by evsimmigration: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2023
So, you must be an imbicile not to know that Igbos are being marginalised.Just look at all the monopolies Dangote are enjoying in Nigeria.
Why would not Federal Government open seaports in East.They concentrated everything in Lagos so that their GP would continue to grow while rendering other Eastern states that are economic hub of the country.Buhari and Thiefnibuu were busy building Railways to Niger and Lagos state, where as south South and south east Railways were abandoned out of envy and hatred.Oil money from south south and some south east were being syphoned and used to develop Lagos and some North thereby abandoning Federal roads in the entire south east
Why should Lagos state be the only place where easterns clear thier goods at wharf ?

PureFace1:

Lagos Ibadan Rail way generated 5 billion in 2022, how much revenue are your airports generating in the East annually, that's what i want to know ?

Lagos airport generated 24 billion in 6 months.

Revenue figures of south east airports should be released for all your chest beating to be sensible.

Only 4 airports are economically viable in Nigeria, the report was released this year. Your Anambra airport was among the unviable one.

These airports include Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos (which generates about 50% of the entire revenue), Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja, Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA), and Port-Harcourt International Airport.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2023/09/14/only-four-airports-are-economically-sustainable-in-nigeria-dr-muda-yusuf/%3famp=1
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Nice. Chinua Achebe international airport is the best and busiest east of the Niger. Anambra is the most viable and most developed state in Nigeria aside Abuja, Lagos and Rivers states
grin in your deluded mind. That village that is not up to Ibadan, or where did you leave kaduna and Kano? You dolt just love to lie to yourself just to feel good….Anambra is not even recognised has a city on the world map😂

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2023
PureFace1:

Lagos Ibadan Rail way generated 5 billion in 2022, how much revenue are your airports generating in the East annually, that's what i want to know ?

Lagos airport generated 24 billion in 6 months.

Revenue figures of south east airports should be released for all your chest beating to be sensible.

Only 4 airports are economically viable in Nigeria, the report was released this year. Your Anambra airport was among the unviable one.

These airports include Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos (which generates about 50% of the entire revenue), Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja, Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA), and Port-Harcourt International Airport.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2023/09/14/only-four-airports-are-economically-sustainable-in-nigeria-dr-muda-yusuf/%3famp=1
dont mind that flat head. Ask him to provide verifiable link to his useless chest beating, just watch as the narrative will change. Lagos/Ibadan is the busiest highway in the country and yet the ignoramus is talking about a rail line to one of the most unsafe and unproductive region, so they can continue to bring in more economic refugees to Sw and turn around to chest beat how there cursed ancestors develop Ragos and Sw…if delusion was a tribe, nyamiris will gladly occupy that position😂

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by yahoodetector: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
This isn't supposed to be an achievement

Who cares if they can afford flight ticket or not

The question is, what are they doing to make SE the most economically viable region

No be to dey run comot for house dey come at night con dey braggado for village people

Don't tell me u are celebrating this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are in severe pains. Choke on this below 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by aestake: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2023
nonhuman:
why not ask Yorubas to make south west most economically viable region ,
As the whole country made it for Lagos, na Yorubas mak am be that. So they can freely tell you to go make your own place be like Lagos. Just like a quota- system student with 190 telling non-quota non-indigene candidate with 250, to try harder next time for Economics admission.
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Sillymoderators: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

You’re so full of negativity and bile! I remembered your moniker from a day or two ago when you were the first person on a ofe nsala thread to castigate the culinary delight! I for one love ofe nsala and pounded nyam, so i decided to take a quick look at your post history, and just as i suspected, you’re a Igbo-hating troll! You’ve now arrived on this positive thread to do what you’re good at!
He copied it from your fellow Igbos that always troll Yorubas for their ewedu and Amala.
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Jamie1000: 1:29am On Dec 25, 2023
Poorverty go make you think say flight nah achievement...

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Lanretoye(m): 2:03am On Dec 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Good to know this airport was named after that great literary bulldozer.

Also, I'm pleasantly surprised to learn that we might have indigenous Yorubas in Anambra.

Those who can't afford beer say that it is bitter. Do you honestly think that South East is not doing well in terms of economic viability? Or, you just want to destroy something because you envy it as all failures do?

In case you are ignorant, let me educate you a bit: South east is the only place in Nigeria where you have whole towns devoted to unique industries powered by local manpower from top to down. Think of Nnewi and Aba. If not for small Southeast, there would have been no indigenous automobile maker in this big country. And all these without government support and amid government oppression.

Some of you only try to see all these from the negative angles because of your dirty minds by saying that they are copying other people's products. But then, you go to China to buy products copied from the United States.
the same dead brain too,inferiority complex na him go deal with una.
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Kay25(m): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Also, I'm pleasantly surprised to learn that we might have indigenous Yorubas in Anambra.

Those who can't afford beer say that it is bitter. Do you honestly think that South East is not doing well in terms of economic viability? Or, you just want to destroy something because you envy it as all failures do?

In case you are ignorant, let me educate you a bit: South east is the only place in Nigeria where you have whole towns devoted to unique industries powered by local manpower from top to down. Think of Nnewi and Aba. If not for small Southeast, there would have been no indigenous automobile maker in this big country. And all these without government support and amid government oppression.

Some of you only try to see all these from the negative angles because of your dirty minds by saying that they are copying other people's products. But then, you go to China to buy products copied from the United States.
. indigenous car maker yet he hasn't been able to takeover the market kwa
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by IjebuWarrior: 2:42am On Dec 25, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

The question is, what are they doing to make SE the most economically viable region

No be to dey run comot for house dey come at night con dey braggado for village people

Actually it is an achievement to them. They celebrate mediocrity too much. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:47am On Dec 25, 2023
Ogene001:
If you see the surge in population in the East now eeh. Yesterday hold up no be here
the thing too much, even before Xmas many Igbos are coming home
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Benwallt:
Aguna Eche'emba 1 of Ndigbo in the person of Umar ganduje, the lion that protects the lives of all Igbo worldwide should tame IPOB and ESN terrorists in this period and ensure they all returned back to Lagos in January.
things have changed not all would return to Lagos just some, easterners are now taking their money an investment home
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Inosky(m): 2:52am On Dec 25, 2023
If it pains you, cry us a river
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by NwaliE01: 2:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Maize27:
The ibo doesn't job with Christmas

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/PMNGeZqoQ6t2tZmZ9

We are Igbo not ibo please. Thanks
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Felaincarnated: 3:05am On Dec 25, 2023
Choke to death bigot
EmperorCaesar:

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Conner44: 3:06am On Dec 25, 2023
anonymous1759:

Stop chest beating, the reason why Yoruba don’t travel much is because of the proximity within South West. Why will someone board a flight from Lagos to Ogun , Ibadan or OnDo?
Please kindly give me statistics of igbos travels within the East I’m waiting….

All the airports in the southwest are moribund except for those in lagos, why? Don't diaspora peeps that return via lagos or Abuja take flights to their hometown?

Oh I forgot . . . All yorubas claim to be from lagos so no need for the airports in Ogun, osun and ekiti to be functional.

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Abufo: 3:15am On Dec 25, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You look like an ex convict

No wonder your girls dey chase Yoruba men. Zero swags, no class, smello looking like you just escaped prison. Irregular shape of head, dirty unkept beards. Spits

Pls try to mingle with Yoruba men and learn some class

Shiver me timbers........see yoruba men faud and fatai onijembe forming class.......taa run far! you guys are razz as hell! Envy will get you no where, it will not stop the progress of the Igboman and it will certainly not get you our priceless Chiamakas and chiomas.........go make do with your basiras and sikiratus! onye iberibe!
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by SeeWahala: 3:20am On Dec 25, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You this gala seller that spend your entire day in a filthy neighborhood.

Show us your billions first

So igbos hawking gala and lacasera do so in filthy neighbourhoods? shocked

So far so good the only place where yoruba people say they see igbos hawking is in lagos . . . Therefore according to you, a bonafide omoluabi LAGOS IS FILTHY AND SMELLING abi? undecided

Na wah
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:09am On Dec 25, 2023
Abufo:

Shiver me timbers........see yoruba men faud and fatai onijembe forming class.......taa run far! you guys are razz as hell! Envy will get you no where, it will not stop the progress of the Igboman and it will certainly not get you our priceless Chiamakas and chiomas.........go make do with your basiras and sikiratus! onye iberibe!

Your chiamaka and Chiomas are mine and for every Yoruba demon out there. We will get your Chioma, amaka, Onyinye. We will get them all as always and there’s nothing you can do about it
Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Uchek(m): 4:17am On Dec 25, 2023
God bless u!

SharingIsLife:

1 Like

Re: Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) by Uchek(m): 4:21am On Dec 25, 2023
How good are you in what you do? Send me an email at Oparah.uche@ gmail.com.
Thanks.
P.S I am gonna delete my email after 3 days!

Maize27:
The ibo doesn't job with Christmas

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/PMNGeZqoQ6t2tZmZ9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) / Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.