Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou (14310 Views)

She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by Father4all: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2023
Nothing. Na my money?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by victorazy(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2023
Babangidapikin:
It's her secret and her house why are you stressing yourself ...

grin grin grin

Bad guy........
She has build house for herself grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by latiephwald(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2023
I think the marriage is no more safe for me. I will have to get it dissolved so that I can leave long.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by zedegit: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2023
hurryup123:
I will go and build a Duplex in my side chicks family House of which she must be away.
Since she doesn't have sense

See cruise when you never build house for yourself.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by Integrafamoo: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
I will pray and work to be able to build our own house in my compound.

Any of her belongings that she does not willingly give to me is not worth fighting for. I want to live long.
If you are not in the situation, you may not know how painful. Love is no longer in the marriage. Maybe the man has side chicks.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by Caris77: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2023
hurryup123:
I will go and build a Duplex in my side chicks family House of which she must be away.
Since she doesn't have sense

So you can build a duplex in your side chicks house, yet ignored her father's ( your father inlaws delapidated house) ,which might had printed her to build for her father outside your knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by immortalcrown(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2023
Integrafamoo:

If you are not in the situation, you may not know how painful. Love is no longer in the marriage. Maybe the man has side chicks.
Only a fool worsens his or her life because he or she is in pain. Life does not get better when you increase your pain. Challenging the woman will not favour you, it will only massage your ego.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by WayStage(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2023
Naijabad:
What will you do if your wife is secretly building a house in her fathers compound.
She'll secretly pack to the house and secretly live there for the rest of our marriage.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by Nackzy: 9:25am On Dec 25, 2023
I will send her to go and live there
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by FireUpNow(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2023
As long as she did not tell me about it, I will form not knowing and henceforth I will be doing things I. Secret she will never hear from my mouth again.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by Mercury12(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2023
ogawisdom:
Hmmm why is she hiding it from me?
To continuing billing me I guess?

I will ignore her and unleash my own secret on her.

It means we will keep alot of secrets in that marriage, who says I can't secretly marry and start another family elsewhere before kicking her out angry

NB I will support her if she is open about it and has been supporting in our home.
lol
Naso
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2023
The woman is trying to secure the financial future of her children.

There is a family who late had 4 houses in an Estate, the late mother had 2 houses one at Agege and Ogba Lagos.

The 3 children agreed to sale one of their late father's house for N50 million.

If your wife get the brain to build a house, give her the necessary support because she is assisting with having a secured future for your children.

Abi na Mr Ibu or Emeka Ike types of wives you dey find ni

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by wealthyvic1: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2023
immortalcrown:

Any of her belongings that she does not willingly give to me is not worth fighting for. I want to live long.

GOD BLESS YOU.
I LOVE THIS WRITE UP.
YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO FIGHT OVER UNNECESSARY THINGS.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by PlushyRealtor: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2023
Ha, this is to big of a secret. If it happens to me, it'll surely mark the end of the journey for both of us (marriage don end be that)
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by Lekan239(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2023
bassdow:
Know a couple of Yoruba wives who have done this. No being tribalistic, just that all of them wey I know na Yoruba.

Guess they wanna play safe should their man marries another woman as is prevailent among Yoruba Men.

As for how I got to know, people mostly trust me enough to open up to me.

And when they know You're the sort who don't spread information (me dey forget our discuss as you dey talk am, hence you never would hhear it elsewhere except it's from you) about, then they don't have issues doing AMEBO with you.

As for mua, I give listening ear, afterall, AMEBO sweet especially when no be you be the subject
if people could be discussing Amebo with you. It makes me think what kind of live you are leaving and the area you live... is it me that is staying alone with my family in my compound will see someone to do amebo with. Or otedola that is staying in his big mansion/Estate will be doing amebo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by zedegit: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I will feel bad and confront her

What if she squeezes your balls during the confrontation?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by nairalanda1(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2023
Naijabad:
What will you do if your wife is secretly building a house in her fathers compound.

Why are ye bothered? and why is your wife building house secretly?

Both of you have trust issues. Go sort them out and stop crying on this site.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by id4sho(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2023
whippersnapper:
who is she now building it for

Our kids can't inherit a property in her father's compound sad reason am undecided.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by gidjah(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2023
Have you done this before ?can you do this to a loving caring husband/wife if you have one ??You seem to have penchant for people who live with deceit lies and hipocrisy not minding the aftermath of thier betrayal life style and attitude on thier very close pals.THIS IS VERY BAD & SHOULDN'T BE CONDONED AROUND US AFRICANS WERE WE LIVE AS ONE BIG FAM.
Jewessgratitud3:
You people have come again with this secret house matter. For crying loud, let the secret builders breeefffff.. it's their money they are using to build, not yours and every one has a right to how they use their money and what they use it for and do not owe any body papa any explanation; be you husband or wife. Haba!

As long as your Money is not in the equation, face front.

As long as the house is not posing a threat to you as the wife or husband, you have the right to face front!!!

As long as it doesn't make your spouse reduce their love and respect for you, ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰ โฉโฉ.

Let's stop making a mountain out of a molehill. Nothing there and if it bothers you, go and build your own!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by gidjah(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2023
latiephwald:
I think the marriage is no more safe for me. I will have to get it dissolved so that I can leave long.
honestly this is a fair decision.By the time you take this kind of women to uk, your life span will just shorten by its self AUTOMODE ACTIVATED ! BUT on a more open ground :what could be the reasons for a spouse to do such??LETS ALL LOOK INTO THAT ELSE IT IS NOT A BALANCED CASE TO WVEN CONSIDER AT ALL !.TERMS AND COMDI APPLIES
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2023
immortalcrown:

Any of her belongings that she does not willingly give to me is not worth fighting for, because what is gotten through violence may easily massage ego but can hardly give real happiness. I want to live long. You will die young if you don't overlook or endure certain things in marriage.

A very SIMP-LE man like you, how happy is your wife to have a SIMP like you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by Rejouir: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2023
It's her money, Rest.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by UptownVibes(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2023
bassdow:

Bros, just understand there always would be SECRETs with WOMEN. See eh, e get plenty WIVEs wey don do family planning so as not to have any more kids, without their Husband's consent. Oga go just dey wahala himself, unknown to him, Madam don lock up till further notice. Mostly prevailent amng the Yorubas mostly because it's their Women who care for themselves + their Kids.

Among the Igbos, if you like give Madam belle 10-times, na ontop the man head most expenses dey, except Him get Madam wey sabbi support the family BUT among the Yorubas, more of their children's welfare is on the woman hence they now have sense of limiiting the number of Kids so when the man remarries or stops giving the little He brings, they would be able to manage.

...but we talking about secretly BUILDing, not inheriting. Other tribes does same. igbos also could build BUT why do most Yoruba women do theirs [secretly] ? it's mostly because their stay with the Man isn't guaranteed. The man could chase Her away or remarry and careLess for her hence their primary motivation of trying to fend for themselves.
Most wouldn't bother building a HOUSE or saving up secretly if their future with their MAN is guaranteed.
You no lie sha.. But for me,if I find out any such secret she is hiding, that will be the end of that relationship.. Cux that kind wife can kill husband, without looking back..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2023
I will retaliate by building another house without informing the woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by TruthsFM: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2023
No problem about that now
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by Jewessgratitud3: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2023
gidjah:
Have you done this before ?can you do this to a loving caring husband/wife if you have one ??You seem to have penchant for people who live with deceit lies and hipocrisy not minding the aftermath of thier betrayal life style and attitude on thier very close pals.THIS IS VERY BAD & SHOULDN'T BE CONDONED AROUND US AFRICANS WERE WE LIVE AS ONE BIG FAM.

Wait o shocked shocked... Where's the lies and deceit in being discreet with your plans and private life ? It's a personal choice and not a criminal offence or against any customary law.

Why do you people think you have a right to peoples plans and privacy? This is weird to me though. The last time I checked, a guy killed his friend after overhearing his conversation with his brother that promised to send him money.

Another guy got killed after disclosing his plans to travel out.. and so many others who have been killed or have their plans twatte.d because they disclosed it "frenemies." Not everyone smiling with you is happy with your progress and the earlier you realize this the better for you. Those who became victims of such circumstances never saw the need to be careful with such news and paid with their lifes.

You may not understand what I'm saying now until you experience a backstabbing from a close family or friend.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by AlphaHakimi: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2023
We have alot of responsibility to our partner. As a woman, there is nothing wrong in building a house in your father's compound. Where there is a wrongdoing is not letting your husband know that you are carrying out such a project.

Dear men, do not let your wife's actions or inaction lead you to your grave.

As for me, I will love my wife soooo much that I wouldn't want her to be a widow. Instead of my wife to be a widow, let me be a widower.

Shalom.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by Menclothing: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Why hide it from me
I will build for my parent and wonโ€™t tell her too

U trust my woman she canโ€™t
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Rejouir:
It's her money, Rest.

Some men love control, the only thing that makes dem feel like a man is for their wives to be fully dependent on them.

Na so my cousin's husband told her to sell the property she inherited from her late mom and then use the fund to start a family business. Imagine a property in a very good location that is generating rental income.

My sister's husband told her to resign from her lucrative job. When the husband informed me, I told him that my sister would resign immediately if he could pay a lump sum that is equivalent to her salary for 20 years. 15 years after the guy never get the money. Two years after the threat that my sister should resign he lost his job. Imagine what would have happened if my sister agreed and resigned

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by johnson4nosa(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2023
This NL is filled with children, how can your wife be building a house unknowingly to you and I hear people saying:
It's her money not mine.
I will support her.
There should be a reason for that.

Blablabla

My guy that is the end of the marriage or she submit the papers
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by MightySparrow: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2023
I will send her back there.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou by InvertedHammer: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Naijabad:
/

1. Do DNA on all your kids.
2. Your life is not safe.

A woman who can keep such secret from a husband is a bomb waiting to explode.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Change Of Name / Which Year Took The Most Important People In Your Life ? / How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.