Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples (26831 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by themanderon: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
Time is drawing to a close. The man of sin will soon be revealed. Let us repent and turn to Christ. 2024 will be an interesting year as more abominations will become mainstream.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by harmargedon: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
TONY042:
The church is home to all, which is what Pope Francis is trying to do. The church has already made its stand known about marriage being between a man and a woman only.

But everyone is welcome to the church.

The sun shines for every one to see. If God himself doesn't segregate, who are we to !
but he was quick to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Hussein035: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKrhWRQvpWI?si=PpzXkCJbwKMVB1uI

https://time.com/6548730/pope-approves-blessings-same-sex-couples/

You can see Christianity now. If any useless Alfa irrespective of his status in the whole world says this bullshit all Islamic terrorists groups will ensure they have parts of his body

ISIS will take his tongue
Bokoharam will cut his left leg
ISWAP will go away with his kidney and liver

Etc

Useless LGBTQ Pope who has been fucking handsome boys in the street
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by 247man: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
Beware of your soul!
Beware of any soothing words or grammar used by religious title holders to go against GOD ALMIGHTY.
The foot soldiers of the man of LAWLESSNESS are taking their place on the World stage.

Listen!
God's word and standards will never change no matter how the world changes.
[b]

There are no middle grounds to modify abomination.
GOD is Good, Merciful, kind, loving does not mean HE en dorse evil under any guise.
GOD does not Bless Evil.

Gay, lgbt or lgbt2q+ or whatever it is called is Abomination. It is wickedness. It is against God's order.
It will send you to Hell Fire!!!

Run from abominations! Run from sin! Embrace JESUS CHRIST. He will wash you , make you and clean you up

Hell fire is real
Heaven is real

The people that wrote the bible are changing it and u dey cry for them…. Na wahoo.

1 Like

Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by musajo1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
That's Christianity for you
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by p3timobi: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Very satanic doctrine
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Regex: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
lastkingsman:

Jeez, WTF?

Well, I have emancipated myself from the chains of religion.

Same-sex is great, but polygamy is evil.

Kitikpa

Why does one get emancipated once he leaves a very poor country like Nigeria?
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by lastkingsman: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Regex:

Why does one get emancipated once he leaves a very poor country like Nigeria?

Well, I dropped religion 6 years ago after reading hardmirror's testimony here on nairaland. No be today matter
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by kunleham(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
people of the books are really jokers!!!
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by izibili44: 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Soon we will have our own Africa Catholic church.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Regex: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
lastkingsman:

Well, I dropped religion 6 years ago after reading hardmirror's testimony here on nairaland. No be today matter

I have been questioning mine since 2019 I had an appendix operation and fainted and could not recollect what happened whilst I passed out. Certain things I have seen particularly this Israeli war on Gaza actually made me drop religion and I think I am better.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Kingofhoes: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
AnoNeeMouz:
If the whites were the ones practicing polygamy, they would have approved it as being legal.
Too real. A lot of things viewed as wrong here, but not biblically is only so because the whites ( who brought the religion to us in the first place) frown on it
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Mrexcell(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
End time pope how has the mighty fallen a whole catholic church blessing and approving gays unbelievable.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by engrchykae(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
Many years ago when I was in junior secondary,I was reading the book of Daniel and it said spoke about "the abomination that causes desolation "
For a decade I couldn't make sense of the above quote.
I was thinking,what abomination is capable of causing desolation.
Then eureka, LGBT is the abomination that causes desolation (end of mankind)
The scripture said that "when you see this abomination in the holy place (church)you should run.
This Francis knows who he is serving,the man of sin will soon reveal himself.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by benqo01(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
The pope is pure gay,from blessing same sex couple will eventually lead to blessing the marriage....

It start from somwhere
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Samizen(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Damn!!! Could you imagine what pope is bringing to the church..^
The body of Christ is facing alot in this age that we're presently in..
chaii na only GOD fit help us.. i rest my case.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Samizen(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
musajo1:
That's Christianity for you

I don't think so!
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Encyclopedia1: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
TONY042:
The church is home to all, which is what Pope Francis is trying to do. The church has already made its stand known about marriage being between a man and a woman only.

The sun shines for every one to see. If God himself doesn't segregate, who are we to !

Eegbadun sir.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Encyclopedia1: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Christians will always support stupid ideology. Christians do not have a path they follow. Bring anything, they will follow.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by okorogodwin4(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
When ye shall see the abomination of Desolation spoken by Daniel the prophet
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
Beware of your soul!
Beware of any soothing words or grammar used by religious title holders to go against GOD ALMIGHTY.
The foot soldiers of the man of LAWLESSNESS are taking their place on the World stage.

Listen!
God's word and standards will never change no matter how the world changes.
[b]

There are no middle grounds to modify abomination.
GOD is Good, Merciful, kind, loving does not mean HE en dorse evil under any guise.
GOD does not Bless Evil.

Gay, lgbt or lgbt2q+ or whatever it is called is Abomination. It is wickedness. It is against God's order.
It will send you to Hell Fire!!!

Run from abominations! Run from sin! Embrace JESUS CHRIST. He will wash you , make you and clean you up

Hell fire is real
Heaven is real

How can you talk to your father in christ like that undecided
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Babinski: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
TONY042:

The Church welcome sinners because God does not want anyone to die a sinner. However, God does not condone and never blesses sin. God has made it known through the Bible clearly that homosexuality is a sin and He hates it. Therefore God does not approve of and can never bless same-sex marriage. God's love for the soul of sinners not to presih should not be construed as permission for sin in anyway!

Marriage as designed by God is a union between a man and a woman and not otherwise.

The Pope is clearly wrong and doing this to please people and not God. And that is so sad.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by TheOmoney(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
ecolime:
This Pope is gay.

There is nothing you will tell me.

He has brought so much ridicule to the body of Christ.

We know Gayism started with Catholics....the pope dey back him chamberlain
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Hsurdluxury: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
sodom and gomorrah time is back

end time is more closer now than before

i pray i dont witness the end time

1 Like

Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Calyb(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Take it or leave it. Pope is an Anti Christ.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Mubiola360: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
TONY042:

you are just a fool.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Kushites: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Redhot0007:
The church belongs to them and they have the right to determine what happens. If you are catholic and you are not comfortable with this decision, you have the following options:
1. Pray to God in your home, he will answer you.
2. Open your own church, invite God.
3. Change church
4. Atheism
5. Paganism

Good luck

You forgot AFRICAN RELIGION.

And if you dare call it ''paganism'', may thunder fire your homosexual head there!
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by LegalWolf: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Hey TenQ

What do you think of this directive?
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by sirray001: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
youngsahito:
who told you that God doesn't segregate? Why not allow people to come naked to your church if God truly believes in the heart of a worshippers.
After all you were born naked. Naked we come and naked we go
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by InvertedHammer: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
/

Kilogram and pounds are measures of weight.
The Pope is being smart by half with use of semantics.
Blessing connotes acceptance. Who is deceiving who?
Will they bless polygamy too?

/
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by sirray001: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
raddyworld:
Hmmm.
Same sex....
What is fun in it.
God perfectly arrange the one with woman and man. The space to absorb men thing in woman.
The wetness and the timing to make is sweet.
The soft part to connect with men.
The whole stuff.
Then you left all to. Same same. Now using other part of body to complete it.
Are you abnormal?
Can you pour fuel to the radiator and expect it to function with the car ?
Can you be driving car backwards (reverse) for your entire journey ?
Can you replace natural saliva with water?
for your information, pope didn't approve gay marriage. He only said they can be blessed. Jesus didn't discriminate anybody. He came for sinners. He blessed all and pray that sinners should forsake their sinful ways. Don't forget that Bible says that the first shall be the last while the last can be the first in the kingdom of God. Anybody can repent. Let's continue to pray for their repentance
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by newnigerdelta00: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
TONY042:

You nor well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: How The Devil Catches Them Young / Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.