Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples (26836 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by tnerro1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
The bishops should plot a coup and remove this man from being head of the church jor
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by lastkingsman: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Regex:

I have been questioning mine since 2019 I had an appendix operation and fainted and could not recollect what happened whilst I passed out. Certain things I have seen particularly this Israeli war on Gaza actually made me drop religion and I think I am better.

I am a deist now.

Deism is the philosophical position and rationalistic theology that generally rejects revelation as a source of divine knowledge, and asserts that empirical reason and observation of the natural world are exclusively logical, reliable, and sufficient to determine the existence of a Supreme Being as the creator of the universe. More simply stated, Deism is the belief in the existence of God (often, but not necessarily, a God who does not intervene in the universe after creating it), solely based on rational thought without any reliance on revealed religions or religious authority. Deism emphasizes the concept of natural theology—that is, God's existence is revealed through nature.

The above is my position when it comes to belief. Rational thoughts subject to empiricism and research not based on blind faith/revelation because I wasn't their when the revelations were made
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Manlikebaro: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nigerian Christian over to you, as Una leader approved gay marriage next una go divorce wife's marry guy man.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Jasonekah98: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Next news will be "Pope officially comes out as gay". And i will not be surprised cos plenty things dey sup for that vatican city, pleeeeeeennntttyyy things dey go down on the low there.

1 Like

Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by dragon2(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2023
The document states the bishops can't bless a union
under any condition nor any blessing just after a civil union, nor while wearing a priestly dress yet the headlines states otherwise. Why lies from hell?
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Tzar(m): 12:52am On Dec 25, 2023
This modern Christianity ehn! God go get plenty to judge!
Man is certainly beginning to create God in man’s image!
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Lookingback: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
E remain 8 days for my pastor to explain how this year take be my year. 🙄
Hahahaha, what prophesy did they make on your behalf. Whala
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by darealez(m): 2:20am On Dec 25, 2023
TONY042:
The church is home to all, which is what Pope Francis is trying to do. The church has already made its stand known about marriage being between a man and a woman only.

But everyone is welcome to the church.

The sun shines for every one to see. If God himself doesn't segregate, who are we to !
No. Do not return us to sodom and Gomorrah under the guise of playing a God advocate. The church welcomes everyone under a specific code, order, manner, instruction and guide. This is what makes the church different from a club, which also welcomes everyone. There is a forbidden in a holy city, you must cast it down if you intend to honour him. It's why you won't go to church in bikini! There's order!! It's just like blessing idol worshippers in the name of all are welcomed. You're welcomed but you gotta cast down your idol!

2 Likes

Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by nnamdi640: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2023
Food is ready for our pentecostal brethren. They will quote bible tire, this is an opportunity for them to miss-inform their members about the actual thing Pope said just because of the hatred they have for their fellow Christians. There is no difference between devil and any Christian that castigate his or her fellow Christians.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by robbase: 2:46am On Dec 25, 2023
This particular Pope is an Antichrist and gay.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by TenQ: 5:29am On Dec 25, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ

What do you think of this directive?
It is Satanic!

As if he was following the script of the prophet of Allah- Mohammed
1. when he led prayers to and bowed to the three daughters of Allah.
2. When he allowed breastfeeding of adult men in Islam or
3. when he started kissing the polytheistic black stone of the Meccans
4. Or when Allah and Mohammed allowed prostitution for Muslims - Mutah!

You will agree with me that only satan can give such inspirations
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by patosky3310(m): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2023
The online pharisees and saducees have since been misunderstanding the statement issued by Pope Francis on the position of the Church on same-sex unions, which has remained unchanged.

Everyone is welcome to the church. The pope only said such couples can be blessed and never that their union can be blessed. Gay persons, as much as divorced persons, fornicators, thieves are deserving of God's mercy, and should be blessed when they need blessings, hoping that they will come to repentance.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by bluefilm: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2023
The illuminatic owned Satanic Pope doing his thing just they way his Satanic handlers want him to.

This is how the illuminati arrive at where they want to go: they make gradual changes.

Of course, they know that people will always resist if the changes are sudden and huge, so they do it stage by stage, to the extent that you may not even notice the changes that are being introduced, not to talk of, resisting it.

Until it is too late...

1 Like

Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Princeton92(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2023
youngsahito:
who told you that God doesn't segregate? Why not allow people to come naked to your church if God truly believes in the heart of a worshippers.

Because God is no man
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Tynaclem1: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Now it is gay very soon it will be beastiality why? Because God does "not" segregate....then pedophilia and incest will follow why? Because God does "not" segregate...

Mad people everywhere. Things like this just make me wash hand comot from church matter, it's better to know God for yourself and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by LegalWolf: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=TenQ post=127614228]
It is Satanic!

Thank you.

So Satan has captured the highest authority of the oldest and probably the most authentic branch of Christianity, isn’t it?

PS: I love it though. And I encourage it. Same way the Anglican Church ungendered and non-gendered yhwh. Imagine changing yhwh’s pronouns to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by raddyworld: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2023
sirray001:
for your information, pope didn't approve gay marriage. He only said they can be blessed. Jesus didn't discriminate anybody. He came for sinners. He blessed all and pray that sinners should forsake their sinful ways. Don't forget that Bible says that the first shall be the last while the last can be the first in the kingdom of God. Anybody can repent. Let's continue to pray for their repentance

the truth is away from you.
We are all in the race and everyone need grace but that doesn't stop us from saying the truth.

“Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.”
— Luke 11:52 (KJV)

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.”
— Luke 11:44 (KJV)

For your information. What Jesus didn't support he condemned the act without fear. See one of the qualities of the spirit in you is boldness to comdem the act not the people.
Does Jesus blessed prostitute or gay? Gentleman se oka bibeli re sha.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by mrkia(m): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2023
Righteousness2:
Beware of your soul!
Beware of any soothing words or grammar used by religious title holders to go against GOD ALMIGHTY.
The foot soldiers of the man of LAWLESSNESS are taking their place on the World stage.

Listen!
God's word and standards will never change no matter how the world changes.
[b]

There are no middle grounds to modify abomination.
GOD is Good, Merciful, kind, loving does not mean HE en dorse evil under any guise.
GOD does not Bless Evil.

Gay, lgbt or lgbt2q+ or whatever it is called is Abomination. It is wickedness. It is against God's order.
It will send you to Hell Fire!!!

Run from abominations! Run from sin! Embrace JESUS CHRIST. He will wash you , make you and clean you up

Hell fire is real
Heaven is real

That's your religious godfather
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by MrSly(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKrhWRQvpWI?si=PpzXkCJbwKMVB1uI

https://time.com/6548730/pope-approves-blessings-same-sex-couples/
He was speaking for himself alone. You can't even publicly claim to be gay let alone seeking for blessings.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Emary(f): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
They're just misquoting the Pope up and down. He has allowed for the individuals in a same-sex couple to be blessed as they are still human and God's children, though erring in their ways. Their union is not recognized so they cannot marry. The Catholic Church is very categorical on that.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by TenQ: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
LegalWolf:

It is Satanic!

Thank you.

So Satan has captured the highest authority of the oldest and probably the most authentic branch of Christianity, isn’t it?

PS: I love it though. And I encourage it. Same way the Anglican Church ungendered and non-gendered yhwh. Imagine changing yhwh’s pronouns to it

The pope is NOT a prophet and NOT selected by God as a guide BUT your own very Prophet of Islam Qutham Muhammad ibn Abdullah and the one who guides you to the Islamic paradise is Satanic and under the spell of black magic

Is it UNTRUE that your highly esteemed Prophet of Islam Qutham Muhammad ibn Abdullah and the one who guides you to the Islamic paradise that
1. when he led prayers to and bowed to the three daughters of Allah.
2. When he allowed breastfeeding of adult men in Islam or
3. when he started kissing the polytheistic black stone of the Meccans
4. Or when Allah and Mohammed allowed prostitution for Muslims - Mutah!

You will agree with me that only satan can give such inspirations

You are even embarrassed to quote me properly!
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by elonize(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
hammerFC:
IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WATCH THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMaslJeCspw
y r dey always talking of love.if u read d Bible passage dat mentions d kind of ppo dat will goto hell including lgbtq..dey will say its hate.n wat I know so far is,dey dont preach of hell to dem
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by muskay: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
This is a proof that we are in the end times.Beware of the antichrist; Satan is using everything possible to prepare the arrival of the man of lawlessness.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by MrGerald(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
DesChyko:
In the case of Catholics, it will become Church of Rome Vs Church of

We've seen that with the Anglican Communion. The Church of England finds this same sex thing conducive, not the Church of Jerusalem. Nigerian Anglican Communion aligns with Church of Jerusalem.
No tribulation or persecution would split the Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church, it's not just ordinary church, it has seen worse even though Pope's message was misunderstood by anti Catholics and Christians as well.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Favoritebae: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
If this is really true from the pope... Then I don't longer have anything to do with catholic faith
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by LegalWolf: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bunkum!

TenQ:

The pope is NOT a prophet and NOT selected by God as a guide BUT your own very Prophet of Islam Qutham Muhammad ibn Abdullah and the one who guides you to the Islamic paradise is Satanic and under the spell of black magic

As I understand it, the Pope is God’s representative on Earth. In fact, one of the official titles of the pope is vicarius christi - representive of Christ/christian god. So, your god’s representative is under satanic influence, isn’t it ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cc: potential thief TenQ o🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by elonize(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
hammerFC:

CATHOLIC IS NOT A CHURCH.

IT IS AN EMPIRE.

IF YOU FOLLOW CATHOLIC, SOON, NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CATHOLIC AND MUSLIM OR JUDAISM.

FLEE FROM CATHOLIC CHURCH, I DID.
but still,Catholic fanatics will say otherwise.wat pains me d most is dat,even though literate ones are fanatics
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Greatzeus(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
MoralPolicing:

Public Alert: Serial Scammer Warning.

Beware of Ayeyeowo Riliwan (Ridwan) Olaitan, a teacher under Lagos Ministry of Education and owner of Olasmall Tutorial in Bariga (last known location).

Though a Lagos State civil servant since 2012, he annually poses as a connected Lagos civil servant, defrauding the public by promising employment into Lagos State civil service.

Modus Operandi:

* Deceives job seekers, charging ₦60,000 - ₦200,000 for promised slots.

* Boasts of luring hundreds of naive applicants fraudulently.

* Creates multiple Facebook accounts for fraudulent activities.

* Displays arrogance, threatening those seeking refunds.

Background:

* Worked as a Lagos State teacher at Angus Memorial High School.

* Frequently changes home location within Lagos and never permits physical meeting with curious / suspecting victims.

Caution:
Exercise extreme caution when dealing with Ayeyeowo Riliwan Olaitan.

Report whereabouts and any suspicious activity to local authorities and share this alert to protect others from falling victim to his scams.
You're both thieves, buying or selling a state of federal job slot is illegal. The smarter thief stole from the smart less thief.
Re: Pope Approves Blessings For Same-sex Couples by Greatzeus(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
MoralPolicing:

Public Alert: Serial Scammer Warning.

Beware of Ayeyeowo Riliwan (Ridwan) Olaitan, a teacher under Lagos Ministry of Education and owner of Olasmall Tutorial in Bariga (last known location).

Though a Lagos State civil servant since 2012, he annually poses as a connected Lagos civil servant, defrauding the public by promising employment into Lagos State civil service.

Modus Operandi:

* Deceives job seekers, charging ₦60,000 - ₦200,000 for promised slots.

* Boasts of luring hundreds of naive applicants fraudulently.

* Creates multiple Facebook accounts for fraudulent activities.

* Displays arrogance, threatening those seeking refunds.

Background:

* Worked as a Lagos State teacher at Angus Memorial High School.

* Frequently changes home location within Lagos and never permits physical meeting with curious / suspecting victims.

Caution:
Exercise extreme caution when dealing with Ayeyeowo Riliwan Olaitan.

Report whereabouts and any suspicious activity to local authorities and share this alert to protect others from falling victim to his scams.
So you intend to get a job by paying for it,at the expense of other qualified candidates?
You're both thieves, buying or selling a state of federal job slot is illegal. The smarter thief stole from the smart less thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi / Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.