Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) (56654 Views)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / See The Chicken I Bought For 8k (pic) / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Mosba: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
post=127609568:

You feat with am ?

Is anything wrong about it?
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by mukthar2000(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Too expensive, I sold my own that is bigger than this 5k 5k.
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
That would go for 12k down south here
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by maasoap(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
mukthar2000:
I doubt it you would get your expenses back. You would even need more than 5k to feed it to that size
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by JustPowerApps(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
8k or 18k? The Chicken can't be 8k for this Nigeria, never!
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by abutujj: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Cont..

Are you advertising yourself
Oya na make I sent address make you come cook for me for Xmas but you go also cook for other room oh
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by GreatOchuks: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
wiseone28:
You eat chicken head?
You never jam people when de arrange , fry and eat the Intestines join be that

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Welcomme: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You never know some people. They can eat any part of meat.

Tell me what's in chicken head they can't throw away?

That thing wey una dey eat there na chicken? Wey soft for mouth like ice cream. Those ones are injected artificial breeds.
E get the type wey Nigeria in extension Africans dey buy from those pakis.. They call it Nigeria chicken or primoral
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by tunjilomo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What happened that made you say so?

It might be because it was fried too deep.
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by TemmyT002(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
The seller must be his or her friend
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Welcomme:
E get the type wey Nigeria in extension Africans dey buy from those pakis.. They call it Nigeria chicken or primoral

I know but still it can't be like the ones in naija. If I must eat chicken, na old layer.

The day I ate old layer chicken, I fell in love with it but since the last time I ate it, I've never eaten it again. It's also very expensive.
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Justiceleague1: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Wow..that's full o
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by BBIA: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
My friend said he got this chicken for about 8k. This is the chicken after it has been dressed. They are actually bigger than they appear in the pictures below.

Attached below are pictures of the chicken;

Pics 1 and 2: In a pot.

Pics 3: In a plastic

Pics 4: Spread out on a bag.

Pics 5-7: Some of them, after they've been fried. They were so tasty and delicious.

Pics: There were potatoes laying around, so I decided to make some chips out of some.
This is what you get when you have Fadila in your kitchen. I can create things in here ( the kitchen). I can turn nothing into something here. The kitchen is one of my favorite places in a house. I make things happen here. And I'm not kidding. A trial will convince you.

Pics 8-10: The chicken and chips. So so tasty, crunchy sweet and delicious.
I love keep my belly full and my balls empty.

How can I see you so that I can eat the chicken and have enough energy to empty my balls.

I am sure you are very much up to the task. cool
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sorry but the Chicken was not killed well.... The Chicken was forced to die, see the colour of the Chicken ...

Let me add to the thread ..
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by M0M0SHIKI: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Do you have a valid voters ID
Did you vote
Were you participant in the 2020 Endsars protest
Have you participated in any protest concerning good governance
Are you even a Nigerian
Fill out the form and we will get back to you soon
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by TheKingOfCrumb: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
mukthar2000:
wow
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by santaclaws: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mrsoft3:
E know go better for poverty

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Olawade24: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
GreatOchuks:

You never jam people when de arrange , fry and eat the Intestines join be that

Bro, pls tell me something. Like seriously grin jesu
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by chubinwa(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mrsoft3:
E know go better for poverty
You mean E NO go better for poverty? Because, if you mean otherwise, am outta here
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Mrsoft3(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
santaclaws:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Na true na, rich man go don buy cow of buy 10 of this chicken and he wonโ€™t complain, money Dey. Small 8k e don reach front page
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
My friend said he got this chicken for about 8k. This is the chicken after it has been dressed. They are actually bigger than they appear in the pictures below.

Pics 5-7: Some of them, after they've been fried. They were so tasty and delicious.

Pics: There were potatoes laying around, so I decided to make some chips out of some.
This is what you get when you have Fadila in your kitchen. I can create things in here ( the kitchen). I can turn nothing into something here. The kitchen is one of my favorite places in a house. I make things happen here. And I'm not kidding. A trial will convince you.

Thatโ€™s a healthy chicken by Nigerian standards

Meanwhile Fadila post holiday pics jor ๐Ÿซ 
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by santaclaws: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mrsoft3:

Na true na, rich man go don buy cow of buy 10 of this chicken and he wonโ€™t complain, money Dey. Small 8k e don reach front page

My brother, Nairaland na cruise jare... Even the mods wey put those things for front page know say na for cruise. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by ceejay80s(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Tell us the truth, u stole this chicken while it was crossing ur compound

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Mrexcell(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
The one I bought 7k this morning here in warri is half of this size.

2 Likes

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by FashionCookie(f): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
wiseone28:
You eat chicken head?
My mum doesn't joke with it o.
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Karlmax11:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
ย ย ย  8ย  0ย  7ย  3ย  5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
ย  .Z Nana
steady bombing

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Pinicop(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fadila, da alama wannan kazar za ta yi dadi sosai.
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Pinicop(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fadila, da alama wannan kazar za ta yi dadi sosai.

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by gladdensir(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
I bought three big chicken in Shanghai market yesterday and na small that money take pass am. I dey invite people, if una wan come come o.

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by XAUBulls: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

That's cool.
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by mbaise1000: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
superintendents:
Not too surprised cos it's north side..

I didn't see anywhere the post said north or south

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Cuisine / The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. / Snake Foodie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.