Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) (894 Views)

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) / Distress sale: Baby cot for 8k. Selling to buy food stuff. / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
My friend said he got this chicken for about 8k. This is the chicken after it has been dressed. They are actually bigger than they appear in the pictures below.

Attached below are pictures of the chicken;

Pics 1 and 2: In a pot.

Pics 3: In a plastic

Pics 4: Spread out on a bag.

Pics 5-7: Some of them, after they've been fried. They were so tasty and delicious.

Pics: There were potatoes laying around, so I decided to make some chips out of some.
This is what you get when you have Fadila in your kitchen. I can create things in here ( the kitchen). I can turn nothing into something here. The kitchen is one of my favorite places in a house. I make things happen here. And I'm not kidding. A trial will convince you.

Pics 8-10: The chicken and chips. So so tasty, crunchy sweet and delicious.

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by garriAndsugar: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Good for that amount
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by money121(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Oppor
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by TheKingOfCrumb: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
I am tired of drinking Garri. Omo things hard embarassed make I see blessing like this.. Shi shi no dey my aza

1 Like

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Bluntguy: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Your friend's Christmas even starts on 24th.
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Cont..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by PedoBear: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
Post your bum bum let me fap with something nice
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by ShinjaWWest: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
PedoBear:
Post your bum bum let me fap with something nice

Disgusting fool
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by Aurelius1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
A full chicken is not supposed to cost much.
Re: See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.) by nlfpmod: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2023

(1)

Cemetery Full, Mayor Tells Locals Not To Die / Kids,say Bye-bye To Injections And Needles! / I'm Looking For Sandra Omonefe Ikhalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.