Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl (1053 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Havesomesense(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
I don’t think there’s any.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Your dick would've shrink.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Palazee(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
A lot
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Havesomesense(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jeon:
Your dick would've shrink.
You kpekus should have expanded by xxxl

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by pyyxxaro: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
It would help you test how high your blood pressure can go 😀

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Havesomesense(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Palazee:
A lot
List them
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Havesomesense:

You kpekus should have expanded by xxxl

If I was lazy, broke and have no standards by following Nigerian men.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Havesomesense(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jeon:

If I was lazy, broke and have no standards by following Nigerian men.

I can bet my money that in the last 1 year you’ve slept with more than half a dozen men.
Don’t think too highly of yourself dear.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Havesomesense:

I can bet my money that in the last 1 year you’ve slept with more than half a dozen men.
Don’t think too highly of yourself dear.

You did lose your promiscuous worthless life over stupid bet,if we were closer . You think everyone is as useless as you?.
Heading 23,without sleeping with anyone.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Palazee(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
Havesomesense:
List them
I won't

Go find out for yourself
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Havesomesense(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jeon:

You did lose your promiscuous worthless life over stupid bet,if we were closer . You think everyone is as useless as you?.

If you don’t believe this girl heading 23 has not slept with any man like this comment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Havesomesense:

If you don’t believe this girl heading 23 has not slept with any man like this comment.

Believe what you want dear. Not every woman have feelings for Nigerian men.
Let me be the first to dash you the like you're desperate for.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Havesomesense(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jeon:

Believe what you want dear. Not every woman have feelings for Nigerian men.
Let me be the first to dash you the like you're desperate for.

Lol, you no get feelings for Nigerian men but you Dey like Beg dem for money. Clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
Havesomesense:

Lol, you no get feelings for Nigerian men but you Dey like Beg dem for money. Clap for yourself.

Like I said earlier

"If I was lazy, broke and have no standards."

Just accepted it already. Those girls hanging out with Nigerian men are just there for something without no feelings. You, yourself knew this fact.

Some Nigerian girls dy give unah benefits. Even if nah the sex, If not rape go increase[ rape is still rampant upon the "sex is cheap" wer unah dy shout up and down ]. Or you have forgotten how most of your gender gets rich by using them for rituals?.

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Nicepoker(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Its a useless venture. With zero ROI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Zonefree(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
- Multiple and unnecessary billings from all angle.
- Risk of contracting STIs and STDs.
- High voltage of nagging.
- Constant diminishing of your resources.
- Lack of peace of mind, etc.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by NFBI: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Same benefit your fada had dating your moda

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by rocknation62(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
Not all Nigerian girls are heartless or stingy as we paint them on social media. I have dated few and I can tell from experience. Some are actually nice, homely & ready to share or maybe I’m always lucky to meet the good ones grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by weezydee(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2023
rocknation62:
Not all Nigerian girls are heartless or stingy as we paint them on social media. I have dated few and I can tell from experience. Some are actually nice, homely & ready to share or maybe I’m always lucky to meet the good ones grin grin grin
you're just lucky baba
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by ezegenigbonine: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2023
Sex
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by kabius(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2023
rocknation62:
no

Despite that you still dump them
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by skj1377(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
Havesomesense:
I don’t think there’s any.

Ghanian ladies are worse.
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by StrongAlphMale: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dating a Nigerian girl is the first step of a man's failure and downfall in life.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Autobot05: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Jeon:

You made my dayyyyyyyyyyy😁😂 cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by EbolaTinubu: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Constant banging dan bura uba grin
Re: What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl by Silentgroper(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Havesomesense:

Someone that has kids ...

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Oreofemi? / Words Women Use / The Originality Of Nigerian Women Is In Jeopardy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.