Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike (17358 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Rivers Crisis: Wike Has Failed As Second Most Prominent Politician - Laolu Akand / Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Kayrich(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
A president of a country will sit idle and begin to neglect such browl. U people must be joking. because of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Duru009(m): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
This Man's ENDING will be sooooo humiliating, I just pity him ......
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Whalis: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Sim don already hire Etche boys wey dedicate gyration song for you saying “ Dey your dey make i dey my dey, nobody worry nobody”

Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike you see this PH wey all of dey so? The day you killed the love many rivers people had for you was the day you sold all our votes meant for Obi to that maggot certificate forger

I challenge any APC member to point out one good thing Tinubu has improved in the society since May 29th

Don’t come here and quote written propagandas on the internet, tell me one good thing Tinubu did that is common man has felt it’s impact
We know 80% of person against Wike is a case of am enemy of your enemy becomes your friend. Ipob and obi-densed also constitute a greater percentage. But let the election be conducted a million times obi still won't win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by kinguwem: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

You dey cap dust

That’s how one man enslaved an entire tribe because nobody wan pull ladder

So because Wike put Sim as governor now Sim has to be paying him 25% of a whole 13million Rivers people’s money

Because of ladder one man should take 25% while the rest 13million people share 75%

Una really dey Mad for that una yeye region

Is the 25% stuff confirmed. How many installments have been paid?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Kam2021: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
desiredhome:

Rivers State is not wicked wike's farm yard, he has ruled Rivers State for 8 years and still wants to continue as 3rd tenure, why won't wicked wike focus on his ministerial job and leave Rivers State to develop.......
How did he stop sim from developing the state?How
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Phantom233: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Same way you didn't Promise not to intervene in rivers politics
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Nlandmodesfku: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
nstore:
“Don’t pull the ladder you used to climb up. If you know you are coming back...”
Hmm..
“Do unto others what you want them do unto you...

🙏 Love Conquers All..
I'll not only pull it, I'll burn it.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by CursedOsuPigs: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
Sim don already hire Etche boys wey dedicate gyration song for you saying “ Dey your dey make i dey my dey, nobody worry nobody”

Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike you see this PH wey all of dey so? The day you killed the love many rivers people had for you was the day you sold all our votes meant for Obi to that maggot certificate forger

I challenge any APC member to point out one good thing Tinubu has improved in the society since May 29th

Don’t come here and quote written propagandas on the internet, tell me one good thing Tinubu did that is common man has felt it’s impact

The maggot certificate forger whose shoes your father is too dirty to clean🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by AmazingELixir: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
festacman:
For every empire that rises, a fall awaits. Every story, beautiful or not, comes to an end. It has been so since the beginning of time.

Brothers and sisters, Nyesom Wike's ACTIVE political career is inevitably nearing its end. This is how the cookies crumble.

Pray for Wike to accept a unfavorable situation he can't change. grin

Do have a merry Christmas!

When is your own story or anyone from your lineage starting?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by desiredhome: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

Now Tinubu have intervened and matter calm down pls if you are not happy with that then do the needful. we are never going to miss you a bit. Thanks
What is this one saying....... Tinubu intervene by wike writing out those rubbish you call agreement?,
Is tinubu the new constitution of Nigeria?....
Long and short,
1 wicked wike has ruled Rivers State for 8 years and nobody dictated for him
2 wicked wike made himself an emperor and forgot that his time is up ......
3 wike can not put Rivers State in his pocket
4 Rivers State is not Lagos state
Wicked wike will never accept those rubbish he wrote in that so call agreement nonsense.....
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by favor914: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
festacman:
For every empire that rises, a fall awaits. Every story, beautiful or not, comes to an end. It has been so since the beginning of time.

Brothers and sisters, Nyesom Wike's ACTIVE political career is inevitably nearing its end. This is how the cookies crumble.

Pray for Wike to accept a unfavorable situation he can't change. grin

Do have a merry Christmas!
As usual, you still keep deceiving yourself.

Same nonsense you did with Gringory Obi?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Mrpojj(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Wike thinks rivers people are idiots
We can support you
The moment you misbehave we go still treat your Bleep up
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Mrpojj(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

What I find most amusing in this whole saga is how not 1 but 27 formerly PDP legislators defected to APC. Is it INEC that rigged them into APC? Some people still believe that INEC rigged the presidential election for Tinubu in Rivers state. Rivers people willingly voted for APC during the Presidential election and PDP at the gubernatorial. Courtesy of their loyalty to Governor Wike. grin

Fubara sef, him dey sleep when Wike dey deal with a whole ATIKU? Fubara dey dream o. cheesy
You dey yarn dust
Rivers people voted obi
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by favor914: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mrpojj:

Wike thinks rivers people are idiots
We can support you
The moment you misbehave we go still treat your Bleep up
Because na You Inconsequential Empty Barrels chose Puppet Fubara for Nyesom Wike?
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by favor914: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Lovenorth:
Wike is humbled to the advocate of peace grin, he knows very well that he is nothing to Tinubu without the support of Rivers people and the governor is the leader of the state. wike swallow your pride and beg your master Fubara
Shameless Empty Barrels where were you when Nyesom Wike single handedly picked Puppet Fubara from the Rivers State closet of Pdp puppets & made him Governor?

Oblivious Agbadorian like you wey no get say.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
wike fold ke
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by desiredhome: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kam2021:

How did he stop sim from developing the state?How
Ok let me tell you:
1. Wicked wike by his emperor's/dictatorial ruling brought Sim Fubara as his candidate against all......
2. Wicked wike appointed all the commissioners in the government who are all loyal to wicked wike instead of to the governor/state
3 the so call house of assembly members were all royal to wicked wike instead of working with the governor.......

Now is wicked wike still the governor of Rivers State? or why should all the wicked wike appointees be reporting to wicked wike and disrespecting the governor?
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by desiredhome: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
favor914:
Shameless Empty Barrels where were you when Nyesom Wike single handedly picked Puppet Fubara from the Rivers State closet of Pdp puppets & made him Governor?

Oblivious Agbadorian like you wey no get say.

Because wicked wike felt Fubara was not a politician and so he can use/control him the way he is doing now, but it has cast......
Rivers State is too big for wicked wike to put in his pocket
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by mrksquare: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

What I find most amusing in this whole saga is how not 1 but 27 formerly PDP legislators defected to APC. Is it INEC that rigged them into APC? Some people still believe that INEC rigged the presidential election for Tinubu in Rivers state. Rivers people willingly voted for APC during the Presidential election and PDP at the gubernatorial. Courtesy of their loyalty to Governor Wike. grin

Fubara sef, him dey sleep when Wike dey deal with a whole ATIKU? Fubara dey dream o. cheesy

Tinubu came third position in Rivers state. Obi came first, Atiku came second. Then Wike in concert with INEC now did abracadabra and changed the outcome and the last now became first.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by festacman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
AmazingELixir:

When is your own story or anyone from your lineage starting?

You want to fight with me over a politician. grin You never learn anything.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by AmazingELixir: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
festacman:

You want to fight with me over a politician. grin You never learn anything.

Just answer the question the best you can
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Kunite2023: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

You are a confused man with no consience.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by festacman(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
AmazingELixir:

Just answer the question the best you can

I don't answer questions from fat heads. cool
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by BondRiv: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
If Fubara is serious about peace, the implementation of the resolutions should be done this week.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Jayhome24: 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
desiredhome:

What is this one saying....... Tinubu intervene by wike writing out those rubbish you call agreement?,
Is tinubu the new constitution of Nigeria?....
Long and short,
1 wicked wike has ruled Rivers State for 8 years and nobody dictated for him
2 wicked wike made himself an emperor and forgot that his time is up ......
3 wike can not put Rivers State in his pocket
4 Rivers State is not Lagos state
Wicked wike will never accept those rubbish he wrote in that so call agreement nonsense.....

Kill yourself then or is that too much for you to do?
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by bayelsaowei(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Useless liar and an idiot you are Wike
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by desiredhome: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Jayhome24:

Kill yourself then or is that too much for you to do?
You can't cry more than the bereaved, it's only foolish people that believe that that rubbish written by wike will work in Rivers State.....
Wike is now running from one place to another looking for how to remove the shame from his face......
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by bhella10: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
mrksquare:

Tinubu came third position in Rivers state. Obi came first, Atiku came second. Then Wike in concert with INEC now did abracadabra and changed the outcome and the last now became first.
No evidence grin
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by bhella10: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
mrksquare:

PH loss pain them grin Wike may you live long
May Obidients continue to hate you like they pushed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR to Aso Rock inadvertently with hate grin Any politician they hate always ends up in Aso Rock. Bubu did it twice. Bola is on his maiden voyage. He'll get his return ticket 🤠

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by PlayMaker14: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2023
anonymous1759:

Only Maggots insults their Elders, social media giving people leverage to talk crap , you can’t even insults DSS officials carrying BATs umbrella.
But you cheer your fellow never do well brothers insulting Obi.... Hypocrite
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by jogojogo: 12:19am On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Wetin Wike want use your love do?
Keep your love, na bad luck I beg
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by jogojogo: 12:21am On Dec 25, 2023
PlayMaker14:
But you cheer your fellow never do well brothers insulting Obi.... Hypocrite
When will your bitterness end?
Oni has moved on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mokola Flyover Opens For Use On Tuesday, 25th June. / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road / #RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.