Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike (17368 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Rivers Crisis: Wike Has Failed As Second Most Prominent Politician - Laolu Akand / Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by jogojogo: 12:21am On Dec 25, 2023
bhella10:
PH loss pain them grin Wike may you live long
May Obidients continue to hate you like they pushed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR to Aso Rock inadvertently with hate grin Any politician they hate always ends up in Aso Rock. Bubu did it twice. Bola is on his maiden voyage. He'll get his return ticket 🤠
He pain them
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by jogojogo: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2023
desiredhome:

What is this one saying....... Tinubu intervene by wike writing out those rubbish you call agreement?,
Is tinubu the new constitution of Nigeria?....
Long and short,
1 wicked wike has ruled Rivers State for 8 years and nobody dictated for him
2 wicked wike made himself an emperor and forgot that his time is up ......
3 wike can not put Rivers State in his pocket
4 Rivers State is not Lagos state
Wicked wike will never accept those rubbish he wrote in that so call agreement nonsense.....
Yes of course
Rivers will never be as developed as Lagos
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by jogojogo: 12:27am On Dec 25, 2023
Jayhome24:
Wike pls stop replying them they are all losers in pain.

I remember same loser were shouting Tinubu should intervene.

Clark wrote letter to Tinubu to intervene.

Asari threaten if no presidential intervention trouble will start.

Civil group call on Tinubu to intervene AND now Tinubu intervened to avert the imminent chaos loading he became a sinner.

I know those whose their regional anthem is "Must Burn Down" are not happy that Rivers didn't burn down as they expected simply Wike refusal to support the package fraud called Gringory.

Whoever not happy Rivers is at peace right now after much drama between Wike and Fubara the person can commit suicide ASAP.
Their pain is the calmness that has returned to Rivers
Thier call was hypocritical abnitio
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by jogojogo: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2023
Ezmans:
Still waiting for lazy ewedu federal might advocate to remove fubara out of office
He has complied
We won't remove him until he behaves otherwise
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by desiredhome: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2023
jogojogo:

Yes of course
Rivers will never be as developed as Lagos
Wicked wike can not dictate for River State the way tinubu is dictating for Lagos state, that is what that statement mean.......
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Tzar(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2023
You too name one good thing you have achieved since may 29.
Also what good thing has your governor and LG chairman achieved in. 6months?
Question every strata of Nigeria, not just one man. He is responsible for just 25% of Nigeria’s problems. YOU/Nigerians, civil servants and other political officer holders are responsible for the remaining 75% of why Nigeria is failing. But people like you stay fixated on one man!
So you expect a 6months miracle or magic from one man abi? Without you wicked, lazy and entitled lots putting in some work too?
AqualinaXYZ:
Sim don already hire Etche boys wey dedicate gyration song for you saying “ Dey your dey make i dey my dey, nobody worry nobody”

Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike you see this PH wey all of dey so? The day you killed the love many rivers people had for you was the day you sold all our votes meant for Obi to that maggot certificate forger

I challenge any APC member to point out one good thing Tinubu has improved in the society since May 29th

Don’t come here and quote written propagandas on the internet, tell me one good thing Tinubu did that is common man has felt it’s impact
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Jayhome24: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2023
desiredhome:

You can't cry more than the bereaved, it's only foolish people that believe that that rubbish written by wike will work in Rivers State.....
Wike is now running from one place to another looking for how to remove the shame from his face......

Pls kill yourself to proof you are a real man.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by desiredhome: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Jayhome24:

Pls kill yourself to proof you are a real man.
embarassed tongue tongue
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Ivantapass: 12:59am On Dec 25, 2023
You've always said "come" when you actually meant "go" your excellency
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by FireUpNow(m): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Make I just dey laugh
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Alsenora: 4:21am On Dec 25, 2023
He was even beckoned by elders of the state to intervene. If they have a solution different from the President's, why call him?
Kayrich:
A president of a country will sit idle and begin to neglect such browl. U people must be joking. because of hatred.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Ken5566: 5:00am On Dec 25, 2023
Wike should allow Rivers state to have peace,he has done his bit and no one interfered in his own time,nothwithstand that people helped him to power. What is Wike still looking for in Rivers state?

Soldier come, soldier go, barrack remains.

There is former governors like Amaechi, Peter Odili and others.

Wike should rest, please.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by franugo(m): 5:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

What I find most amusing in this whole saga is how not 1 but 27 formerly PDP legislators defected to APC. Is it INEC that rigged them into APC? Some people still believe that INEC rigged the presidential election for Tinubu in Rivers state. Rivers people willingly voted for APC during the Presidential election and PDP at the gubernatorial. Courtesy of their loyalty to Governor Wike. grin

Fubara sef, him dey sleep when Wike dey deal with a whole ATIKU? Fubara dey dream o. cheesy

I was in ph during the presidential election and i can boldly tell you that peter obi would have won rivers by a landslide if not for wike's obvious manipulations
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Amumaigwe: 5:47am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Kam2021: 5:53am On Dec 25, 2023
desiredhome:

Ok let me tell you:
1. Wicked wike by his emperor's/dictatorial ruling brought Sim Fubara as his candidate against all......
2. Wicked wike appointed all the commissioners in the government who are all loyal to wicked wike instead of to the governor/state
3 the so call house of assembly members were all royal to wicked wike instead of working with the governor.......

Now is wicked wike still the governor of Rivers State? or why should all the wicked wike appointees be reporting to wicked wike and disrespecting the governor?
You are just beating round the bush..you have not answered the question.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by braveboi4life: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2023
I stayed in rivers for months in the build up to the election I dont think atiku and tinubu would have gotten up to 20% combined if not for the emperor wike, Original results in some wards in Obiakpor and PHALGA even showed no one voted for tinubu and atiku, the abracadabra when the result came out was a wonderment

Wike lost his goodwill after that horrible and fantastic rigging adventure, that rigging was bloody
franugo:

I was in ph during the presidential election and i can boldly tell you that peter obi would have won rivers by a landslide if not for wike's obvious manipulations
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Lovenorth: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2023
favor914:
Shameless Empty Barrels where were you when Nyesom Wike single handedly picked Puppet Fubara from the Rivers State closet of Pdp puppets & made him Governor?

Oblivious Agbadorian like you wey no get say.

Rivers people loved Fubara even before Wike chose him as the prepared chandidate for the governorship election that was why they voted for him, Wike should allow the governor to do his work, the 30% from the allocation of the Rivers people is not possible, Rivers is not Lagos grin
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Jayokey: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

What I find most amusing in this whole saga is how not 1 but 27 formerly PDP legislators defected to APC. Is it INEC that rigged them into APC? Some people still believe that INEC rigged the presidential election for Tinubu in Rivers state. Rivers people willingly voted for APC during the Presidential election and PDP at the gubernatorial. Courtesy of their loyalty to Governor Wike. grin

Fubara sef, him dey sleep when Wike dey deal with a whole ATIKU? Fubara dey dream o. cheesy
Rivers State never voted for Tinubu. Wike mutilated everything to favor him and that's why he was rewarded with FCT minister. The earlier he realizes that he is no longer the governor and the people of Rivers State are with Fubara, the better for him. His reign of terror like an emperor is over.
Re: I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike by Menclothing: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Sim you can only rule for 4yrs if you see this msg let’s give I hint how u can spend 8yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Dangote At Presidential Dialogue Session In Lagos / ‘herdsmen Will Kill Them’ – Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari / U.S Flays FG, Decries The Death Of About 20,000 Nigerians From Herdsmen Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.