Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven (1503 Views)

Abagworo(an Obidient) Called Peter Obi Mofo / Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Abagworo:
Ngige is 100% correct going by my assessment. I stopped talking about Peter Obi because some gullible Anambrians fell for the trap of his paid internet agents of seeing Peter Obi's critics as enemies of Anambra . I've been opportuned to discuss one on one with Ngige and he is a real man that loves Nigeria and Igboland. He is not a tribalist like Peter Obi and his goons and his achievements still speaks volumes 7 years later. Soludo is another great nationalist.
Abagworo:

Peter Obi is a tribalist because when his budget was criticized by El-Rufai he twisted it to Igbo vs Hausa/Fulani rather than countering El-Rufai's points. Chino his Nairaland paid agent also does the same thing by attacking individuals instead of defending his "Oga at the top".

For those who did not know, Orient petroleum and oil exploration is Mbadinuju's legacy but Chino has been blowing it out of proportion like its Peter Obi's.

Abagworo:

In the spirit of unity and fairness Peter Obi deserves the support of every Nigerian. Power is meant to shift Southeast 2023 and if not Southeast it should have been Igbo speaking parts of South-south not Tinubu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by TemplarLandry: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Ttalk: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
You dey mind those people?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Bragalane: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
I have never seen a people so shameful despicable foolishly supporting a die hard criminal n failure like the Peter Pandora. Obi

I just shake my head whenever I see those close who were against him when he was governor but sing his praise now with all the glaring failure they confessed with their own mouth about the same colossal failure.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by adamusuleiman1: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
So abagrowo was also one of the confirmed hypocrites. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
So abagrowo was also one of the confirmed hypocrites. grin
all of them

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Goodnewsforlife: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Abagworo

What do u have to say about this?

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Alexis11: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Lol 2023 election is purely a fight for tribal supremacy. That is the way Igbo Obidients saw it and that is why most of them have not recovered from the pain and shame of the defeat.

Sincere apologies to all the "Obidients" from other tribes that were deceived into believing the Sainthood and Messianic rhetorics of Obi. You were all living in fool's paradise.

I kind of respect the dexterity with which the Igbos sell fake products for you at a price that is even higher than that of original just the way they tried to market Obi to the weak minds. Although I have once been a victim of this wickedness.

Obi was the worst candidate in the last presidential election.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
Abagworo

What do u have to say about this?
he is peeping

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by DomPerignon: 12:25am On Dec 25, 2023
2023 was their only opportunity to seize power by trickery and lies.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 2:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Another banger

Abagworo:

Peter Obi is a tribalist because when his budget was criticized by El-Rufai he twisted it to Igbo vs Hausa/Fulani rather than countering El-Rufai's points. Chino his Nairaland paid agent also does the same thing by attacking individuals instead of defending his "Oga at the top".

For those who did not know, Orient petroleum and oil exploration is Mbadinuju's legacy but Chino has been blowing it out of proportion like its Peter Obi's.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 2:15am On Dec 25, 2023
sunex4real:
Peter Obi is the worst governor to have ruled Anambra state after Nbadinuju. He has done absolutely nothing in the past 7 years. I am one of those who cant wait for his tenure to end so someone with a good vision for Anambra people can come and rule us. Ngige tried for scoring Him 7%, I scored him (peter obi) 2.5%
Congratulation Nigerians for the bullet we dodged

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 2:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Franky9584:
Peter obi z a disgrace 2 anambra state especially in dis his 2nd tenure. 4 those dat hail him, he has been sued 4 diverting #5b of state treasury into his personal account. Ngige u are alwz d man of d pple

Franky9584:
She has an inalienable right to chose/campaign for whomever she want or like but i will advice she join the moving train.

VOTE LABOUR PARTY
VOTE OBI-DATTI COME 2023

8 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by ican2020: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Okoro the wicked soul who made you a judge

The word heaven should not be associated with you because you are dirty hearted
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 2:52am On Dec 25, 2023
ican2020:
Franky9584:
Peter obi z a disgrace 2 anambra state especially in dis his 2nd tenure. 4 those dat hail him, he has been sued 4 diverting #5b of state treasury into his personal account. Ngige u are alwz d man of d pple

Franky9584:
She has an inalienable right to chose/campaign for whomever she want or like but i will advice she join the moving train.

VOTE LABOUR PARTY
VOTE OBI-DATTI COME 2023

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by accordadoga26(f): 3:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Hehehehe

They are suddenly concerned about the progress of the zoo because they want Agulu fraudster to become the president.

Enemies of Nigeria.

The election loss pain dem pass 1967 civil war wey 3m die like chicken

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Bobloco: 3:53am On Dec 25, 2023
okoro:

Congratulation Nigerians for the bullet we dodged

Nigerians dodge a bullet but landed on an intercontinental ballistic missile with Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by raskymonojendor: 3:56am On Dec 25, 2023
okoro:
Another banger

Jesu Christi. You are doing a fantastic job exposing these hypocrites.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2023
Bobloco:

Nigerians dodge a bullet but landed on an intercontinental ballistic missile with Tinubu
here is your answer
digitalman:
peter obi is a thief. desperado who can not keep apga one

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Jesu Christi. You are doing a fantastic job exposing these hypocrites.
my pleasure

4 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Macphenson: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2023
How will this nonsense put food.on the tables of hungry Nigerians this xmas season?

Nigerians are hungry and you confused.mofos are here discussing nonsense.

Elections are over, let the failure you voted in because of parochial sentiments alliviate the sufferings of Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by rinzaugustine: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Agbado still pouring tears all over Nairaland for tears criminal mandate thief is inflicting on them..hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Bobloco: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2023
okoro:
here is your answer

Nigerians landed on an intercontinental ballistic missile bro and you know it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Herkim(m): 8:51am On Dec 25, 2023
Let all shield the swords for now election is over.

Can we rally round and discuss objectively in order to move this nation forward.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by DatNiggaDaz: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Agbado still pouring tears all over Nairaland for tears criminal mandate thief is inflicting on them..hahaha
Lols, the certificate forger Tinubu don give them handicapp with renewed shege grin grin

The renewed shege pro max has affected them psychologically that they evrn believe that PO stole the mandate of Nigeria & Was declared the President. The diversion tactics no dey work for SS. They should tell their balablu King to return the country to status quo.

Since the failure of " on his mandate we stand" drug dealer has been oozing out from every corner of the country, the skulls of the emilokans has been crying & Screaming in misery, pain & hopelessness about PO every day all day lol grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by lexylaw40kuti: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2023
rinzaugustine:
my Yoruba message for you this xmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D5UsOkddug?si=n5YvPASjWU9utJRI
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2023
Reno okoro the slimy snake is already taking over the position of Jesus Christ by determining who will make heaven or not. Reno okoro the middle aged miscreant and coward has finally left his job as a fake pastor to take over judgement duties in heaven grin hunger is really a bad thing. I pity the woman who agreed to camp you in her house this time or has she accepted the fact that you're a deadbeat lowlife who hustles otimkpu jobs on social media from Nigerians oppressors ? Satanic piece of shît

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by FlawlessKarl: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Bragalane:
I have never seen a people so shameful despicable foolishly supporting a die hard criminal n failure like the Peter Pandora. Obi

I just shake my head whenever I see those close who were against him when he was governor but sing his praise now with all the glaring failure they confessed with their own mouth about the same colossal failure.

shocked

Tinubu that you programmed propaganda machines came with lies prior before election how the useless thief developed Lagos in 16Bc, is he developing Nigeria now? grin shame on you people.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
Reno okoro the slimy snake is already taking over the position of Jesus Christ by determining who will make heaven or not. Reno okoro the middle aged miscreant and coward has finally left his job as a fake pastor to take over judgement duties in heaven grin hunger is really a bad thing. I pity the woman who agreed to camp you in her house this time or has she accepted the fact that you're a deadbeat lowlife who hustles otimkpu jobs on social media from Nigerians oppressors ? Satanic piece of shît
what has omokri got to do with this topic?

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Lols, the certificate forger Tinubu don give them handicapp with renewed shege grin grin

The renewed shege pro max has affected them psychologically that they evrn believe that PO stole the mandate of Nigeria & Was declared the President. The diversion tactics no dey work for SS. They should tell their balablu King to return the country to status quo.

Since the failure of " on his mandate we stand" drug dealer has been oozing out from every corner of the country, the skulls of the emilokans has been crying & Screaming in misery, pain & hopelessness about PO every day all day lol grin grin
is it a crime to remind you what you IPObidients said about Peter Pandora Obituary?

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2023
When did it become a crime to remind someone what he/she has said before?
ican2020:

The word heaven should not be associated with you because you are dirty hearted

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by DatNiggaDaz: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
okoro:
is it a crime to remind you what you IPObidients said about Peter Pandora Obituary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal / President Of World Bank Can't Afford Socks / Nigeria's New Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.