Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven (1502 Views)

Abagworo(an Obidient) Called Peter Obi Mofo / Who Go Settle The Fight Between Seun And Obidients Like This? / Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by KwuoteYourFada: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Agbado people crying since morning

They have defended Buhari 8 years now they have another failure to defend on empty stomach grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=DatNiggaDaz post=127619383][/quote] we dodged the bullets
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 12:43pm On Jan 01
Abagworo
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by lexylaw40kuti: 5:49pm On Jan 10
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 8:28pm On Jan 11
Goodnewsforlife:
Abagworo

What do u have to say about this?
he was caught like bush 🐀
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by victorDanladi: 8:52pm On Jan 11
Alexis11:
Lol 2023 election is purely a fight for tribal supremacy. That is the way Igbo Obidients saw it and that is why most of them have not recovered from the pain and shame of the defeat.

Sincere apologies to all the "Obidients" from other tribes that were deceived into believing the Sainthood and Messianic rhetorics of Obi. You were all living in fool's paradise.

I kind of respect the dexterity with which the Igbos sell fake products for you at a price that is even higher than that of original just the way they tried to market Obi to the weak minds. Although I have once been a victim of this wickedness.

Obi was the worst candidate in the last presidential election.

I hope everyone realize your second to the last paragraph.
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Noerection: 6:35am On Jan 15
victorDanladi:

I hope everyone realize your second to the last paragraph.

very clear
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Noerection: 6:36am On Jan 15
okoro:
Abagworo
shame dey catch him
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 5:40am On Mar 21
Y
Noerection:
shame dey catch him
Abagworo is it true?
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Gbogbowa: 6:09am On Mar 21
You supported a drug lord,a certificate forget , father of thuggery and election rigger infact you people will be the first to reach heaven and stand with God
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 6:19am On Mar 21
Gbogbowa:
You supported a drug lord,a certificate forget , father of thuggery and election rigger infact you people will be the first to reach heaven and stand with God
are you high?
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 10:40pm On Mar 21
Bragalane:
I have never seen a people so shameful despicable foolishly supporting a die hard criminal n failure like the Peter Pandora. Obi

I just shake my head whenever I see those close who were against him when he was governor but sing his praise now with all the glaring failure they confessed with their own mouth about the same colossal failure.
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by olisaEze(m): 3:26am On Mar 22
In 2002 Keyamo sued the Lagos HoA and Tinubu for certificate forgery, and vowed not to rest till he was impeached and jailed. Today he’s his biggest marketer. Focus instead on that before you guys start your usual masturbation on Obi’s name. cool
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 9:49am On Mar 22
olisaEze:
In 2002 Keyamo sued the Lagos HoA and Tinubu for certificate forgery, and vowed not to rest till he was impeached and jailed. Today he’s his biggest marketer. Focus instead on that before you guys start your usual masturbation on Obi’s name. cool
where is your source?
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by Noerection: 5:50pm On Mar 31
olisaEze:
liar
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 11:22am On Apr 09
Noerection:
liar
lol
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by KillahPriest: 11:35am On Apr 09
Reno okoro the deputy Jesus and deputy angel Gabriel combined into one hypocrite cool
Re: Here Is The Reason Why Some Obidients ( like Abagworo) Will Not Make Heaven by okoro: 11:46am On Apr 09
KillahPriest:
Reno okoro the deputy Jesus and deputy angel Gabriel combined into one hypocrite cool
I don’t think you will make heaven too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Withdraws Atiku’s Jet / Where Is Obasanjo In All These? / I Am A Professor - I Regret Voting Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.