Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

A Fabricated History (images Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fabricated History (images Included) (1845 Views)

We Are Not Alone: I Have Undeniable Proof!! (images Included) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Merry christmas Nairalanders.

In the spirit of the Christmas season, I will like to offer this thread as a gift to you all. It's an extension of my research on the true reality of our human past.

The basic theory of this research is that most of what we know about history is a lie and the world as recent as 200 years ago was a lot different than what we are told.

A great advanced global human civilization consisting of people from all races once existed somewhere around 300 years ago. They are the ones responsible for most of the great structures that we see around the world today. These people were both spiritually and technologically advanced far beyond what we are today. They were in one with nature and had transcended past most of the nonsensical rules that we place on ourselves today. Something happened around 200 years ago that led to the complete destruction and reset of this civilization. Their history was rewritten, their art stolen, and their buildings repurposed.

On this thread I will try to explore the lifestyle and culture of this forgotten civilization.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:46am On Dec 25, 2023
POMPEII - The elephant in the room

I will be using Pompeii as a focal point. The reason is that Pompeii is the only legit left over of this great civilization that wasn't tampered with, co-opted, repurposed or stolen. Its art work still remains as a mirror into the forgotten past.

For those that don't know what Pompeii is, it was a roman city that is claimed to have been destroyed by volcanic eruption in 79AD. This is the prevailing historical narrative, although I am not convinced that a volcanic eruption destroyed the city, maybe it was, but it could also have been a man-made disaster, but this is a subject for another day. What is certain is that the city was destroyed, buried and recently discovered.

However the official historical timeline of this destruction has a lot of loop holes in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:54am On Dec 25, 2023
INCONSISTENCIES

There are a lot of inconsistencies in the official historical timeline of Pompeii. We are told it was destroyed in 79AD but my research suggests it was destroyed around 200 - 300 years ago; which coincides with the destruction of the global advanced human civilization and reset of history.

I think Pompeii was part of this global advanced human civilization, but because it was completely buried beneath the earth, the rewriters of history couldn't rewrite its history like they the did other places.

I will examine few of these inconsistences as well as explore its artwork.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 5:03am On Dec 25, 2023
The Pineapple problem

The pineapple problem is one I love so much, because it is a clear case of lies gone wrong.

We are told that the Pineapple first came to Europe in the 16th century; brought by Christopher Columbus who discovered pineapples in the new world and brought it back to spain. This is historical fact.

However when we observed an artwork recovered from the ruins of Pompeii, we see a pineapple among the fruits.

So the question is: If pineapples first came to Europe in the 16th century, how are the inhabitants of a first century european city eating Pineapples.

It's either Christopher columbus Pineapple story is a lie(which puts a question mark on all other stories concerning him) or Pompeii actually existed post 16th century, or both.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 5:13am On Dec 25, 2023
The three graces problem

I've shared this in a previous thread but I will do it again here with more clarity.

The first picture is the three graces; a painting recovered from Pompeii after it was "discovered"

The second picture is also the three graces; a painting by Rafael in the 16th century.

Notice the eerie similarity?

The big question is how did a 16th century painter paint a picture that was from a first century city supposedly unknown to man?

The obvious answer is that Pompeii was a city that thrived at the same time "Rafael" made his own painting. The same people that made the Pompeii painting are the same people that made the Rafael painting.

In my opinion, people like Rafael, Da vinci, Micheangelo are all fabricated names made up to attribute the amazing artwork and sculptures of this forgotten great global civilization to white European men.

I mean don't you think it's weird that suddenly out of nowhere great italian artists just began popping out during the 16th century? We cant even replicate some of their artwork and sculptures even today.

The Mona Lisa painting still astounds even the best of artists today. Some of the sculptures I shared on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7791319/humanity-been-reset-recent-past
are impossible to replicate even with our current technology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 5:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Maps

There are other inconsistencies like maps from few hundred years ago showing Pompeii as a bustling city which indicates that it existed very recently.

Now lets get to the more interesting stuff as we explore the artwork from Pompeii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 5:33am On Dec 25, 2023
Black people in Pompeii

When humanity was reset few hundred years ago and history was rewritten, anything that indicated that black people were part of an advanced civilization was deleted. It helped promote the narrative that the resetters of history wanted to promote. The idea that black people have always been backward and undeveloped; living like animals in the bushes only to be saved by white people who came into their lands and educated them.

However the truth is that black people were part of this advanced global civilization and had advanced cities all around the world.

From the artworks recovered from the ruins of Pompeii we see both black and white people enjoying themselves and interacting with each other in a blissful and peaceful atmosphere. It raises a lot of questions about the actual racial configuration of "ancient" Rome. given that Pompeii is claimed to have been part of Rome.

I actually don't think Rome is ancient and I believe that most of the stories we are told about rome is all a fabrication. More like shakesparean novels written to retell the history of those people. But I will get back to that later.

Below are pictures of blacks in Pompeii

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 5:35am On Dec 25, 2023
More Blacks in pompeii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 6:04am On Dec 25, 2023
A lifestyle of fun

The pictures above may seem lewd and overly sexual, but this was the lifestyle of the people of pompeii. Everything about them was enjoyment, sex and good vibes. Not one picture do you see soldiers or war or killing. It almost seemed like they had transcended that lifestyle. Didn't matter if it was white or black person, everyone was just having fun, sexual or otherwise

This is a huge contrast to the story we are fed about ancient Rome. We are told stories of war generals and gladiators; stories of conquest and mayhem, but in the pictures above, and the ones below, all we see are people who that looked like they hadn't fought a war in their lives. Almost like they lived in some wonderland.

For most of us looking at these pictures with our religious eye, we might think that they were morally corrupt, but to me they seem like they had reached a deep understanding of reality where they weren't held down by things like nudity or sex. It also indicates a culture of love and peace with no form of objectification, subordination or discrimination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 6:18am On Dec 25, 2023
No wars, No armies

When you compare what we see in the art from pompeii with what we are told about their history, you notice huge discrepancies.

Below is a historical representation of rome, as well as the official poster from the movie about Pompeii. What you see is soldiers, swords, gladiators and battle hardened generals.

Ask yourself this question; do these people share any similarity to the people in the Pompeii artworks?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by alpharoyalty: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2023
Everything you are saying make perfect sense

4 Likes

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by WantsandMore: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Merry christmas Nairalanders.

In the spirit of the Christmas season, I will like to offer this thread as a gift to you all. It's an extension of my research on the true reality of our human past.

The basic theory of this research is that most of what we know about history is a lie and the world as recent as 200 years ago was a lot different than what we are told.

A great advanced global human civilization consisting of people from all races once existed somewhere around 300 years ago. They are the ones responsible for most of the great structures that we see around the world today. These people were both spiritually and technologically advanced far beyond what we are today. They were in one with nature and had transcended past most of the nonsensical rules that we place on ourselves today. Something happened around 200 years ago that led to the complete destruction and reset of this civilization. Their history was rewritten, their art stolen, and their buildings repurposed.

On this thread I will try to explore the lifestyle and culture of this forgotten civilization.
what do you think about the nearthertals & homo sapiens extinction story?

1 Like

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2023
@Ourtruth247
I so love how you came out with this post this very day. I've been looking out for your posts.
I just enjoy going through your threads. Merry christmas too BTW.

1 Like

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
9182736455O1999:
@Ourtruth247
I so love how you came out with this post this very day. I've been looking out for your posts.
I just enjoy going through your threads. Merry christmas too BTW.

Good to know. Thanks for the encouragement

2 Likes

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
WantsandMore:
what do you think about the nearthertals & homo sapiens extinction story?

I have been studying this question for over 15 years and this is what my research points to:

The Neandaterthals, homo Habilis, homoerectus and denisovans are all primates that existed in a distant past. These are the direct evolutionary descendants of the apes. We still have some of them alive today, like the so called bigfoot, Yeti and the Alma that was captured by the Russians few years ago.

However, humans are different. Humans are a consequence of genetic engineering. The genes of these primates like the Homoerectus and Neanderthals were tampered with. Their genes were mixed with the genes of humanoid beings from other star systems. We were created to become a shorter, less intelligent, less physically powerfully and less spiritually advanced version of these beings.

Humanity is a phenotypical admixure of alien DNA. When the Dogon tribe in Mali, west Africa were visited by beings from the Orion star system, these beings told them that they shared a genetic history with them.

Basically, humans are part Nearthertal or Homoerectus and part alien DNA. This explains our consciousness and our ability to evolve spiritually to higher levels of consciousness, even higher than some one the dark entities that exist in this realm.

This is why humans look different from every other animal on this planet. Evolution doesn't create beings that can talk, walk upright, sweat, think, possess consciouness, write, draw, sing all at once. We practically "evolved" a different bone structure, forehead, larger brain, larger pre-fontal cortex, shorter arms, loss of thick body hair, different digestive system, different throat configuration etc over a very short space of time. Each of these traits is miraculous on its own and would take millions of years to even occur. The reason we have all these traits all at once is as a result of genetic engineering by advanced beings.

So basically we have two creators.

1. There is the creator God; the sum total of everything that exists, the universal intelligence and the source of all life.

2. The advanced alien beings that genetically engineered us.

So when you worship God, be careful who or what you worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ourtruth247:

I have been studying this question for over 15 years and this is what my research points to:

The Neandaterthals, homo Habilis, homoerectus and denisovans are all primates that existed in a distant past. These are the direct evolutionary descendants of the apes. We still have some of them alive today, like the so called bigfoot, Yeti and the Alma that was captured by the Russians few years ago.

However, humans are different. Humans are a consequence of genetic engineering. The genes of these primates like the Homoerectus and Neanderthals were tampered with. Their genes were mixed with the genes of humanoid beings from other star systems. We were created to become a shorter, less intelligent, less physically powerfully and less spiritually advanced version of these beings.

Humanity is a phenotypical admixure of alien DNA. When the Dogon tribe in Mali, west Africa were visited by beings from the Orion star system, these beings told them that they shared a genetic history with them.

Basically, humans are part Nearthertal or Homoerectus and part alien DNA. This explains our consciousness and our ability to evolve spiritually to higher levels of consciousness, even higher than some one the dark entities that exist in this realm.

This is why humans look different from every other animal on this planet. Evolution doesn't create beings that can talk, walk upright, sweat, think, possess consciouness, write, draw, sing all at once. We practically "evolved" a different bone structure, forehead, larger brain, larger pre-fontal cortex, shorter arms, loss of thick body hair, different digestive system, different throat configuration etc over a very short space of time. Each of these traits is miraculous on its own and would take millions of years to even occur. The reason we have all these traits all at once is as a result of genetic engineering by advanced beings.

1. There is the creator God; the sum total of everything that exists, the universal intelligence and the source of all life.

Omo, u dey dare Evolutionary Biologists, atheists and those who believe in big bang theory

1 Like

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by williaam(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ourtruth247:

How did u get to this conclusion and on what premise; and how did u know this if it's not the from a different historical writing u said were filled with lies? Come on you an do better than this.
Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by okoroemeka(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Good to know. Thanks for the encouragement
despite the fact that I like your inquisitive mind but your fertile imaginations always collides with the real facts,there is no advanced civilization 300 years ago that built the ancient monuments like the pyramids of Giza,the pyramids were even ancient structures and have stood for thousands of years before Jesus Christ was born roughly 2000 years ago,300 years back is just in the Renaissance middle ages with explorers like Marco Polo,Vasco da Gama, Diaz, Columbus,also great writers and artists like Shakespeare, Michelangelo,gallileo, Newton,etc, absolutely nothing can escape the attention of this people without them writing or drawing such civilization,what is possible to believe is the fact that there might be an advanced civilization thousands of years before the Egyptians,it is widely believed by scientist that the pyramids and Sphinx are much older than 3500 years because you cannot carbon date stones and they have a theory that the anciente Egyptians even found the pyramids as an already standing structures.
Your theory about the twin cities of Pompeii and Herculeium is also based on futher imaginations because the volcanic eruption of ad79 that destroyed the city was widely documented and chronicled by Roman scribes and eye witness accounts which is still available for any Latin reader to study today at the British museum,the modern city of Napoli still stands today on the direct path of any lava flow,pyroclastic flows ,lahars or Ash storm that will result if mount Vesuvius erupts again, which is not in doubt an active volcano that erupted last during the second world war.
I like you forensic mind but 300 year's ago is just like yesterday in archeological terms focus more on more older civilizations like wno are the people that built the great Wall of Benin,the tunnel city in turkey,the olmecs,the Sumerians , the first people that lived in Damascus more than 10000 years ago and those people that built the temple in belbak Lebanon with each building block weighing 1200 tons how do they do that?those will be the focus of your forensic investigations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by Astra101: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
I don't know your posts doesn't make front page
Re: A Fabricated History (images Included) by correctguy101(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2023
okoroemeka:
despite the fact that I like your inquisitive mind but your fertile imaginations always collides with the real facts,there is no advanced civilization 300 years ago that built the ancient monuments like the pyramids of Giza,the pyramids were even ancient structures and have stood for thousands of years before Jesus Christ was born roughly 2000 years ago,300 years back is just in the Renaissance middle ages with explorers like Marco Polo,Vasco da Gama, Diaz, Columbus,also great writers and artists like Shakespeare, Michelangelo,gallileo, Newton,etc, absolutely nothing can escape the attention of this people without them writing or drawing such civilization,what is possible to believe is the fact that there might be an advanced civilization thousands of years before the Egyptians,it is widely believed by scientist that the pyramids and Sphinx are much older than 3500 years because you cannot carbon date stones and they have a theory that the anciente Egyptians even found the pyramids as an already standing structures.
Your theory about the twin cities of Pompeii and Herculeium is also based on futher imaginations because the volcanic eruption of ad79 that destroyed the city was widely documented and chronicled by Roman scribes and eye witness accounts which is still available for any Latin reader to study today at the British museum,the modern city of Napoli still stands today on the direct path of any lava flow,pyroclastic flows ,lahars or Ash storm that will result if mount Vesuvius erupts again, which is not in doubt an active volcano that erupted last during the second world war.
I like you forensic mind but 300 year's ago is just like yesterday in archeological terms focus more on more older civilizations like wno are the people that built the great Wall of Benin,the tunnel city in turkey,the olmecs,the Sumerians , the first people that lived in Damascus more than 10000 years ago and those people that built the temple in belbak Lebanon with each building block weighing 1200 tons how do they do that?those will be the focus of your forensic investigations.

You have a point brother..

But..

You don't tell a man what to think.. oh, maybe you could... shocked

How does one explain the structures our friend Ourtruth247 posts on some of his threads?
Structures that are spread everywhere in the world and with striking similarities?

Only surprise is non of those structures can be found on the current African soil.

I'm a lazy man jare, I can't stress my head too much.. sad

Happy festivities o...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest And Wildest Thing U Can Do To Get Ur Ex Back? / To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers / Creative Ways To Say “I Love You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.