Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party (40991 Views)

Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final / Isreal Dmw Brags With Davido Diamond Collections (video) / Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Menclothing: 11:07am On Dec 25, 2023
This is cool
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Ofadaman(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2023
They just amusing him, there are levels to this wealth, they could easily buy 10 of those chains

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by UncleKoboko: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2023
damble:
WHERE IS THAT BOY THAT ALWAYS DEDICATE SONGS TO PEOPLE? IS HE SERVING BAN FROM NAIRALAND'S MODERATORS NIIII?

I DEDICATE "AJE KUN IYA" BY DINO MELAYE TO HIM...

WHAT A GREAT JAM
Are you afraid of mentioning his name?
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by jackie111(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2023
She dey feel it
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by shonepa(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2023
Na why em no fit sing about em corrupt pals. SMH

moshoodn:

True this.
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by deyplay: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2023
ucheuzor1:
Davido is not wearing white though and no one raised a dust. Just have money
same with Burna boy. But it means they can afford the white but didn't just wear it
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by obidevine(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Newsmic:
See the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsvi575ZXpg

Please what song was used as the cover to this particular video?. Can op please tell me
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by LordKushmann(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
moshoodn:

True this.
He's going to run for senate soon next election cycle.
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
When money meet money, you'll develop hatred for poverty.

Make no mistake about it, Money is good and poverty is evil!
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Babathanks(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bigotry, religious extremism and fanatism can only be found among poor, wretched and stupid citizens of most 3rd world nations like Nigeria.

That's why Poverty is a disease that must be stamped out or avoided by any sensible young man or woman.
I agree with u
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by shawante(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
See how they're acting surprised as if they can't buy a dozen of it without blinking.
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by grandstar(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
charzyh2:

Lol 😂 ode

That is what your forefathers told Jesus.
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Mozegee: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
damble:
WHERE IS THAT BOY THAT ALWAYS DEDICATE SONGS TO PEOPLE? IS HE SERVING BAN FROM NAIRALAND'S MODERATORS NIIII?

I DEDICATE "AJE KUN IYA" BY DINO MELAYE TO HIM...

WHAT A GREAT JAM
Lol you are funny,may be he still serving his ban
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Tboymessiah(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Namaster:
Tony is just pretending to be interested. grin

U get it......see ehn u be highly philosopher I gues u were either born November or December

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Johncuppa(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Damn!

You must be a big fan of Apostle Joshua Selman
😂
Everyone getting result in life is my mentor.
Every truth is parallel and principles always generate the order of result
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Yungmil: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tenplet:
Abeg I detest this mentality, me I must get
My brother leave mentality issue

Do you think anyone actually wish to be poor?

But definitely people must be poor in this life which might include u.............or i

If the grace no dey, if u like sef do ritual na 5 5 naira u go dey get.

Money sef dey miss road go meet who no even send am!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Xinox: 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dear good samaritans on Nairaland, help me meet #Davido. I will be so happy compensate whoever helped me achie this. God will provide the compensation
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by subcbouy: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Solofresh2:
It was an all White party hosted by Tony elumelu grin
It can never be all black party with the way black colour is being represented.
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Kingisibor: 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tony Elumelu one of Africa's smartest Elite..
Real Delta brain man.....
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Kingisibor: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
LordKushmann:

He's going to run for senate soon next election cycle.

God forbid that for Tony Elumelu... Contest as senator? Do you know whom Tony Elumelu is sef? You are belittling him by asking him to go for Senate....
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Kingisibor: 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
obidevine:

Please what song was used as the cover to this particular video?. Can op please tell me

That song tunes mad gann...
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by LordKushmann(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kingisibor:

God forbid that for Tony Elumelu... Contest as senator? Do you know whom Tony Elumelu is sef? You are belittling him by asking him to go for Senate....
The subject of the original response was Davido.
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by blowjohn(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Elumelu quickly move e wife away frm davido.

E no want hear stories
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Ray369: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
They are just playing to his fantasy to amuse him
shawante:
See how they're acting surprised as if they can't buy a dozen of it without blinking.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by sonnie10: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tenplet:
I'm a professional fashion designer well known in my locality at large and I have delivered to different countries but guy na still food money... I need a big blow
Na person get Gucci, Luis Vuitton , Prada, Fendi etc.
Start by using the pronoun “we” for your business, instead of “II”.
You know what that does?
It makes you set up a system where the business could function by itself.
That is how it could scale.
By purposefully putting in place a process that can be executed to complete tasks by just anyone,
You will achieve more with the right team.
The key word is Scale.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Laple0541(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
;
Totilopussylick:
Tony Elumelu & His Wife. The billionaires couples cool
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Laple0541(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ecbatana:
I believe Davido is the most connected Nigerian musician.

What did you expect?

His dad is a billionaire; his uncle is a sitting governor and former senator and another late uncle was a former governor/ ex senator.

Which connection wan pass that?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by crossbreedwears(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
It was compulsory white dress for invitees excluding the artists that performed
ucheuzor1:
Davido is not wearing white though and no one raised a dust. Just have money
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by billyG(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
TOE gif davido one of ya dota make he marry na...d numbers must reduce.
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Allisgud: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
thanks to his rich background
if wizkid wants to be dinning with UK prime Minister or Biden he can
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by spyglaxx: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2023
Johncuppa:

Mastery.
Choose a path (your area of strength though) know everything about it and train to be the best in it. The world will come for you, and they must pay for it.

I'm not there too, but some day, the world will hear about me.

Priceless. What books do you read?
Re: Tony Elumelu & His Wife Checkout Davido's Diamond Chain At Their Party by Johncuppa(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
spyglaxx:

Priceless. What books do you read?
Hmm! How do I start counting them?
May be I Remember the secular and science books like "21 secrets of millionaires", "outlier", "Ikigia", "the compound effect".
But the spiritual ones are many bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha / Barbara& Tama: Timaya's Two Baby Mamas Prove They Have A Good Relationship / Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.