Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah (14273 Views)

Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home / Zamfara Stalemate Will Be Resolved Before Elections – Buhari / Face-off Between Oshiohmole And Ngige To Be Resolved Amicably, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by Matix222: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
damble:
WHERE IS THAT BOY THAT ALWAYS DEDICATE SONGS TO PEOPLE? IS HE SERVING BAN FROM NAIRALAND'S MODERATORS Niiii?

I DEDICATE "AJE KUN IYA" BY DINO MELAYE TO HIM...

WHAT A GREAT JAM

It seems reality don dey set in for am
So funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by hammerT: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2023
IPOB WILL RESOLVE IT WITH BOMBS.

STAY TUNED FOR 2024
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by dododawa1: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Palliative is for PARTY members

Not all NIGERIANS

Useless POlITICIANS.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by lexy2014: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Is a shame on Bola Ahmed Tinubu to think palliatives is a solution to Nigeria problems

but is it not "palliatives" he was sharing in Lagos as governor and as "Jagaban", giving out crumbs that made some people sell their destinies to him?

the dude "removed" fuel subsidy because according to him Nigeria can no longer afford. but the dude came up with palliatives to cushion the effect of the fuel subsidy removal, shared to governors and the recent 50% slash in transportation fares.

how are all these palliatives he is sharing all over the place different from the fuel subsidy he removed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by Burgermotors: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
Palliatives.politicians in Nigeria see us as fools, that is why they do anyhow and get away with it. Just take a look at this government and tell me what they have achieved since

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by FireUpNow(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Palliative is a scam that this bereft govt is using to canjole the masses. He made the people poorer and use this hopeless palliative to show himself as a president who truly love the masses but it's gimmicks. Increase workers salary and create an enabling working environment for businesses to thrive. The Rev is very correct [gatey]

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by IfnobeGod20: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
I have said this several times but the supporters and enablers of evil doesn't want to hear. No matter the palliative shared, it can never solve the perennial inflation and hike in food prices. The people in government and her lovers doesn't think out of box. If they like, let them share trillions of palliative it would never cushion the effects on ground.
The prices of goods and services are skyrocketing everyday, the more they share palliatives, the more things get worse. Until the right things are done, the country will continue to swim in excruciating poverty. Palliatives and prayers won't solve the problems on ground, we need the right things be done right.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by jaxxy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lol which palliatives? That one is even a scam..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by stormborn28(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Kukah himself. I wish he can be given and administrative post let's see the miracle he will perform.

I learnt Christmas gift bandits are currently ravaging Ibadan metropolis

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by 82man: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
More wisdom sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Did Nigeria catholic association support same sex marriage?

You’ve come to attack him for this simple truth that will even help you and your family

I no blame una my guy na Luggard wey join all of us in this same country

Because normally we all don’t have any similarities in common to be in one country

Backward bloody Unity begging bastards
no mind that agbadorian. He was born to suffer

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by stormborn28(m): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
lexy2014:

but is it not "palliatives" he was sharing in Lagos as governor and as "Jagaban", giving out crumbs that made some people sell their destinies to him?

the dude "removed" fuel subsidy because according to him Nigeria can no longer afford. but the dude came up with palliatives to cushion the effect of the fuel subsidy removal, shared to governors and the recent 50% slash in transportation fares.

how are all these palliatives he is sharing all over the place different from the fuel subsidy he removed?

Palliative is for party members.. Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by Mosba: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
I gherrit no need for palliathieves again
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by Bodexinvest: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
Thank u Bishop, u are always on point.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by Chizy12345: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
men of God should stop criticising government and bring solution. blame blame without contributions
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by Jostoman: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2023
They are just deceiving themselves with their Audio palliative. Sharing of 1000naira and 2derica of rice to some APC member and they will be lying that they have share palliative.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
stormborn28:

That why we want Kukah and not Obi. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by stormborn28(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That why we want Kukah and not Obi. grin

Waooow!! That is nice .. He will rescue the the plantain and Christmas gift bandits from the #2000 they sold their right to Evil APC government.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by stormborn28(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
Chizy12345:
men of God should stop criticising government and bring solution. blame blame without contributions

So you know you have no solution why contesting in the first place
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by Hezmatosky: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Your excellency Kuka, pls allow them first to give us. Sheybe na palliative? No wahala. Let them even provide one. Nor be by mouth. I have never seen any palliative in my life, i want to witness it kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by IfnobeGod20: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2023
Chizy12345:
This is not criticism but fact. The real thinkers have already postulated failure of giving palliative rather than doing the needful. With all the trillions that have been expended on palliatives has that reduced the effects on the citizens? Has that reduced the prices of goods and services?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by membranus: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
stormborn28:

Give us photo evidence.
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by ClearFlair: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
The truth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by sweetTai(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Palliative is exactly Nigeria’s problem. Show me a government giving away free stuff and I’ll show you a “shithole”. Free stuff is an impediment to innovation and ingenuity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by TUTU147: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Imagine christmas without salary
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by ikdaddy01(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
I have been saying it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by mastermaestro(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sincerely the way government is pushing palliative schemes all over the place confounds commonsense. Why not expend these resources on the real causes of these economic pains? Get the refineries functional, fix the power sector, invest in cargo trains and build infrastructure that connect through all towns and cities nationwide, cut down public office running expenses, etc.

No, they will trigger poverty everywhere. Then go about sharing rice, indomie, wrappers, and miserable cash gifts. They want to turn the nation into a cave of beggars. What a pathetic set of humans.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by oyeb15: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
How can you use 30years to prepare for an exam, reviewing d questions and answers , romancing with examiners and failed it woefully.

Tinubu is a failure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by coputa(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
damble:
WHERE IS THAT BOY THAT ALWAYS DEDICATE SONGS TO PEOPLE? IS HE SERVING BAN FROM NAIRALAND'S MODERATORS Niiii?

I DEDICATE "AJE KUN IYA" BY DINO MELAYE TO HIM...

WHAT A GREAT JAM

It seems reality don dey set in for am
Since you admire him so much, you can continue where he stopped.
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by stormborn28(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problem Will Not Be Resolved By Palliatives — Kukah by coputa(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
oyeb15:
How can you use 30years to prepare for an exam, reviewing d questions and answers , romancing with examiners and failed it woefully.

Tinubu is a failure
It's too early to judge Tinubu administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group / INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification / Those Who Allege Budget Padding Didn’t Understand The Arithmetic - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.