Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji (42917 Views)

Blogger Compares Funke Akindele With Genevieve Nnaji. Funke Reacts / Dele Momodu With Genevieve Nnaji In His House In Ghana (Throwback Photo) / Oluchi Onweagba Rocks See-Through Dress As She Steps Out With Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by madjune(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
I'm sure Tony has been her sugar daddy for a very long time.
Every rich Naija man wan sleep with every beautiful girl he sees.
That's a sign of greed.
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Messina123: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
madjune:
I'm sure Tony has been her sugar daddy for a very long time.
Every rich Naija man wan sleep with every beautiful girl he sees.
That's a sign of greed.

Lol. I laugh at you. Tony that your mother will strip for right now is what you're saying is greed. It's not his fault
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by madjune(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Messina123:

Lol. I laugh at you. Tony that your mother will strip for right now is what you're saying is greed. It's not his fault

Hey. You can insult me but you don't have to drag my mother's name into this.

Do you think very well before you type?
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Messina123: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
madjune:

Hey. You can insult me but you don't have to drag my mother's name into this.

Do you think very well before you type?

Even you sef go gree for Tony. Na say you no get opportunity to meet am. Humans hate what they can't achieve
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by madjune(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
Messina123:

Even you sef go gree for Tony. Na say you no get opportunity to meet am. Humans hate what they can't achieve

That's not why you should drag my Mother's name.

That's uncalled for. I'm not a poor man.
Look at me wella.
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Messina123: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
madjune:

That's not why you should drag my Mother's name.

That's uncalled for. I'm not a poor man.
Look at me wella.

How I wan take see you.... post your picture make I see . If them born you well
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by GUNITGuy: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
GeneralDae:

A few have extended their successes to Ghana and other countries though e.g Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu.
That's a good one.....
I see
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by creativehubb: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
GUNITGuy:

I have said this before I barely consider Nigeria elite class a Successful one they hardly invent, Write a book, Win a Nobel Prize, Solve a Global problem, Astute Politician or Technocrats but all they have is Money from a System that they have mastered how to manipulate and cheat it ......Please can this people just extent their Success to Ghana or UK. and repeat it there let's Widen our Success Horizon
They are a money hungry, shallow minded, vain bunch, a disgrace to political class obtainable in thriving countries, weak minded bunch, just consuming...how do we end up with the worst of us in our political space?

The first things they did is allocate billions for themselves for vehicles, a wasteful bunch, small minded and myopic.
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by GUNITGuy: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
creativehubb:

They are a money hungry, shallow minded, vain bunch, a disgrace to political class obtainable in thriving countries, weak minded bunch, just consuming...how do we end up with the worst of us in our political space?

The first things they did is allocate billions for themselves for vehicles, a wasteful bunch, small minded and myopic.
Yet shamelessly display ostentatious lifestyle to poor people.... People without principles but have money....I don't envy them

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by creativehubb: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Yet shamelessly display ostentatious lifestyle to poor people.... People without principles but have money....I don't envy them
Very useless, mindless animalistic people.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by PlayMaker14: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
tonyshine01:

Masturbation highly contributes to premature grey hairs.
That's your mom's specialty. 😂
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Messina123: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
PlayMaker14:
That's your mom's specialty. 😂

Your Papa dey Gba
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by PlayMaker14: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Messina123:

Your Papa dey Gba
Atleast, not miserable like the one that birthed you 😂
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by ariesbull: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
dclak112:
See as she dey look the man gbola.. like this one cant wait to chop me..
everything about ur mind is sex
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by NSK4U(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
I just love this lady with every of my breathe
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by bewla(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Sometimes, I just assume this lady is a mermaid, she never gets old....

See me, a young man already having grey hair like RMD and going bald.

Thank God for life sha grin
With remodified parts from surgery

Thank your God
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by ufotunang: 5:06am On Dec 27, 2023
Tony Emumelu wife ...they will snatch your husband..oo 🙄
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by PlayMaker14: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2023
bewla:
With remodified parts from surgery

Thank your God
Na you carry am go do surgery? Rubbish 😂
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by bewla(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Na you carry am go do surgery? Rubbish 😂
You sure she no do am abi you get another intention towards her

Come take the link
Re: Tony Elumelu Dancing With Genevieve Nnaji by Dshocker(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2023
Dikastan:
I will not do money ritual in Jesus name amen, una no go fit put son of man into temptation

After suffering on earth, you still end up in hellfire suffering.

Why not enjoy on earth before you depart?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video) / Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / Ronke Odunsanya Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.