Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo (44948 Views)

Man Narrates His Sad Experience Applying For China Visa With Nigerian Passport / Nigerian Man Narrates His Ordeal After Wife Went Into Labour At Toronto Airport / London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Eriokanmi: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
obailala:
Omooooo! shocked shocked shocked

The only thing I can say is that "You get mind!"

After using shovels and a tractor to push out a plane that crashlanded in a swamp, you still had the courage to jump on the same plane for another 3 hrs flight because the pilot said only one engine was bad?.....

Omo una get strong mind! shocked shocked shocked
He get mind
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Omoawoke2(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Church members don suffer

This pastor go cash out big time, na church members pocket go suffer am
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Chibuzoripob: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBa sade:
U should be thanking the pilot..crashlanded on a zone where damage/fatality will be minimal. Your skydaddy failed as usual.

Imagine say una crash on top high rise building, high mountain, power plant, petrol tankers? That is when you will know why ambulance are taking people to hospital instead of adoration/church ground...
Thank GOD.That's Angel divine intervention
.'He delivered them from DESTRUCTION.

EVANGELIST ONYENDU RIGHTEOUSNESS2, ABI I LIE ?
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by princeFAD: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Is it allowed to immediately fly plane that just crash landed without doing thorough investigation and maintenance ?

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Eriokanmi: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
U should be thanking the pilot..crashlanded on a zone where damage/fatality will be minimal. Your skydaddy failed as usual.

Imagine say una crash on top high rise building, high mountain, power plant, petrol tankers? That is when you will know why ambulance are taking people to hospital instead of adoration/church ground...
Had the skydaddy you ignorantly mocked failed, that plane would be in flames. Watch the videos of planes that crash landed in similar scenarios, maybe your blindfold would clear off your face.

When I read where he reminded God's covenant over him, only me could understand what he meant cos I once experienced something worse, after my 14 years of flying. God still does wonders.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Referred: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
To God alone be all the glory
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by stasius: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
This plane wey be like luxurious bus.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by qtx(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
obailala:
Omooooo! shocked shocked shocked

The only thing I can say is that "You get mind!"

After using shovels and a tractor to push out a plane that crashlanded in a swamp, you still had the courage to jump on the same plane for another 3 hrs flight because the pilot said only one engine was bad?.....

Omo una get strong mind! shocked shocked shocked
t
That is what faith in God can do to a man
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by AK481(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
The experience of the pilot made a good crash landing to reduce injury .

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Tunde835(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
I thought he died
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by XAUBulls: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Felix6: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Smugglers dey always get mind. Hope the consignment were not damaged?
Most importantly for me,
Weather they were paid or not, That African spirit is love, look how committed all of them were, without too many questions, got down to work and get the job done.
Africa will be great again. Kudos to the villagers.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Bennycollins: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Humans are a disgrace to the intelligent of animal Kingdom

Just watch how they heap praise on that imaginary being up there in the sky called God

So you are alive because of the grace of God
One of the statements humans always make and you realised humans are dull

What now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake
What happened to other people that dies every day and what happened to people who is gonna die today
So they have no grace of God

So our God who is our father is giving you a preferential treatment while he look the other way when others are dying
What if the answer to all your questions here is yes? What if truly God decides to help others and ignore others? What can you say or do?
After all the holy Bible says it that He will show mercy upon whom he wills. And that he can set up one and put down another. Will you question him, the one who owns your breath?

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Jokerman(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Don't be dumb
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by dungas30(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Abi them no pray before them enter?
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by TYCO77: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by oyeb15: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Just watch how they heap praise on that imaginary being up there in the sky called God

What happened to other people that dies every day and what happened to people who is gonna die today

So our God who is our father is giving you a preferential treatment while he look the other way when others are dying

His business is to use that imaginary being to scam others.
If not for d oyinbo pilot, that his mouth would have scatter for debris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by tunde1200(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Creamypie:
Thank the oyibo pilot. If na Nigeria e happen, the pilot for no get experience to take off second time after being towed from forest and with one of 2 engines not too perfect, after the first crash landing

You downgrade Nigeria pilots like and I don't think you ever meet anyone of them to fly with them.
Capt Najomo of Arikair is another experienced pilot I have flown with many times.
Capt Ojiru of Kingsair is another fantastic pilot I have ever flew with.
Capt Amusu of capital air then is another great pilot and so many of the we have.
Stop downgrading your country pilots without any proof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Eteka1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
Rugged plane LET L- 410. It can land on short runways and even unpaved surfaces. I would like to get one.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Kingpele(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=slaawomirr post=127633853]Damnnn niggar

So our God who is our father is giving you a preferential treatment while he look the other way when others are dying [ with all due respect u sound foolish...if God spare your life is by his grace ...so give him the glory because God is not answerable to anyone...that's why he's God but then if still die in a crash or natural disasters it's your fate u better be ready to give account of the way u lived your life to God u gave u life...God gives and take life and that's is his call but your little mind can not discover the sovereignty of the most high God because God is a spirit being and human understanding of the spiritual is very low and inaccurate....
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by dungas30(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bennycollins:
What if the answer to all your questions here is yes? What if truly God decides to help others and ignore others? What can you say or do?
After all the holy Bible says it that He will show mercy upon whom he wills. And that he can set up one and put down another. Will you question him, the one who owns your breath?
na only your breath him hold why will he answer some people an leave some people the thin na partiality? Just the quote story book here what if I also quote another sorry book I read somewhere too
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by psalmistkakah(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Wat do you mean self, God made very clear that every soul most dead....Does it mean that because people die in turkey and other places we shod not glorify his name....WAT U WANT IS WE SHOD INSULT GOD ABE....Haba make una grow sense.....Now if i may can explain the mistery behind your life..Capital No which means There is a God...Whether u like or not...
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by damble: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

A perverted child is doomed for destruction

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Lightorder: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
All the glory to wonderful Jesus
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by damble: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

A perverted child is doomed for destruction
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by drehdinho(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
God saved your life.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by Kaa4(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

God is the reason why the pilot did not make a mistake
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by israelmao(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
To God alone be all the glory.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by olaadenigeria(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Not sure of the crashland because, person wey actually crashlanded no fit stand up for photograph like this without still in shock mood.
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by LikeAking: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Dey play!
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by SeaTrade(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
I'll explain what happened since as this idiotic useless thief of a pastor is trying to blow things out of proportion to move sheeples and glorify their imaginary entity so they can continue milking the poor masses.
1)Congo is too poor to construct highways all around it for motorable access especially with its dense vegetation,so there's a lot of these planes that is used to carry people and goods to those unmotorable places,I mean a lot! Flown by tired looking eastern Europeans/soviet era flyboys.I know because na my route some years ago during hustling days.
2)That plane didn't crash land anything, the pilot noticed a small fault from one of its engines and looked for a temporary Bush runway to land so that he can check the fault out while still in sections that have weighpoints cos it won't be smart to find out over water or thick forest cos of crash or getting lost and attacked by wild animals cos you're too far from civilisation.
Then upon landing by the pilot to checkout the fault,the plane accidentally overshot the path at low speeds albeit and got stock in mud,that is what this fool is blowing out of proportion to propagate his thieving/imaginary bs.
If you look carefully you'd notice that that is a runway built by people of that community to receive supplies from these planes and also passenger service as they often land in places like this to pick passengers like taxi,if you notice the fool didn't show that clear runway Cos it will bust his lies.
Where then did the jet fuel come from since you crashland in the forest? undecided
They have it there because these planes land there a lot,like so much and you have people running small businesses selling JetA1 and some small small services for these planes in different Bush runways like this littered all over the country that these pilots patronise.
This guy is a liar and I'm very experienced in this route as a young man flying products to different places then and even as gateway to some southern African markets.
If I ever get in the position of power I'd ban religion and kill defaulters,it seem to be making a lot of people very retarded and stupid.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / Rivers State Completes Rumuola Flyover In Port Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / Lagos, Oando Take Delivery Of First Electric Buses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.