Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me (1741 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by ChildOfDoom: 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
Some of us (exuberant youths) lack moderation in anything we do. I was a chronic debtor and was always in trouble from playing bet9ja. I decided to pick another addiction to help regulate my addiction to bet. Unfortunately my addiction to visiting brothels has become stronger than any addiction I ever had. Even though it improved my performance in bed, it has left me always exhausted, Hot and broke.

Whenever I am broke, I say to myself that I will change and save once I get money, but the thoughts of easy-to-tap asses and holes to drill is just too hard to resist. Now I go raw intermittently. Even catching infection (Chlamydia) or fear of HIV has not deterred me. I only change a little till I am cured

I now dread night time. The music reverberating from the brothel close by is enough to get me high anticipating my next romp with a lass. I fear my case will be like that of a nairalander who once lamented he was still visiting brothels at age 47.

10k entered my hand yesterday but it's all gone!!! No difference with betting that made me miserable. It's as if I now work to satisfy my third leg. The only difference from betting is that I still reserve small money to eat after lashing unlike when playing Virtual. But I can't save. Even when I give someone money to hold for me, I collect it back to flex

Yesterday when the money arrived, I did soapy rigorously, bought junk (with up to four carbonated drink) and even played 1k sportybet (after a long while of abstaining) all to feel remorseful and avoid any more vices. Yet I still went there to clear my head with one call girl. Same way betting made me unkempt and also to sell things, I have gradually begun that with Olosho.

PAINFUL SOLUTION

As harsh as this might sound, only when I get a permanent excruciating sickness or I have my rod permanently paralysed will I maintain focus.
Re: Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by dawnomike(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
Some of us (exuberant youths) lack moderation in anything we do. I was a chronic debtor and was always in trouble from playing bet9ja. I decided to pick another addiction to help regulate my addiction to bet. Unfortunately my addiction to visiting brothels has become stronger than any addiction I ever had. Even though it improved my performance in bed, it has left me always exhausted, Hot and broke.

Whenever I am broke, I say to myself that I will change and save once I get money, but the thoughts of easy-to-tap asses and holes to drill is just too hard to resist. Now I go raw intermittently. Even catching infection (Chlamydia) or fear of HIV has not deterred me. I only change a little till I am cured

I now dread night time. The music reverberating from the brothel close by is enough to get me high anticipating my next romp with a lass. I fear my case will be like that of a nairalander who once lamented he was still visiting brothels at age 47.

10k entered my hand yesterday but it's all gone!!! No difference with betting that made me miserable. It's as if I now work to satisfy my third leg. The only difference from betting is that I still reserve small money to eat after lashing unlike when playing Virtual. But I can't save. Even when I give someone money to hold for me, I collect it back to flex

Yesterday when the money arrived, I did soapy rigorously, bought junk (with up to four carbonated drink) and even played 1k sportybet (after a long while of abstaining) all to feel remorseful and avoid any more vices. Yet I still went there to clear my head with one call girl. Same way betting made me unkempt and also to sell things, I have gradually begun that with Olosho.

PAINFUL SOLUTION

As harsh as this might sound, only when I get a permanent excruciating sickness or I have my rod permanently paralysed will I maintain focus.
Relocste from where you have brothels too close to you

1 Like

Re: Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by Aboks(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
congratulations
Re: Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by Uchenna10(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Seems you're under a spell,like u can't even save money.

1 Like

Re: Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by Melagros(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Your name says it all. Once you change your moniker you get well! grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by Illegal1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
omoh...........be lyk ur problem big pass nigeria,chelsea and man u own ooh.

1 Like

Re: Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by losky83: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

PAINFUL SOLUTION

BROS,THE ONLY THING AND WAY OUT IS JESUS.
ALL THOSE THINGS HAPPENING TO YOU IS THE DEVIL TRYING TO DESYROY YOU,BUT YOUR BEING ALIVE IS AN OPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GET CLOSE TO CHRIST AND MAKE HEAVEN.BROS,WHAT IF YOU DIE AFTER ONE ASHAWO HOUSE VISIT?WHERE YOU THINK SAY YOUR SOUL FOR GO?
SEE,MY ADVICE NA FOR YOU TO ACCEPT SAY DEVIL DEY ATTACK YOU THEN RUN TO JESUS.ADDICTION TO DRINKING,GAMBLING,SMOKING NA BIG PROBLEMS BUT WHEN YOU ADD WOMAN,BROS RUN TO JESUS.I DON TELL YOU MA OWN OH IF YOU LIKE TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT FOR ME AM GOING DOWN ON MY KNEES NOW TO THANK MY LORD JESUS GOOD NIGHT

1 Like

Re: Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by Naijatask: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Welcome back boss, it's been a while I've read about your Lamentations as usual.

I'm really learning from you.

Keep on doing the God's work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by ChildOfDoom: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
dawnomike:
Relocste from where you have brothels too close to you
hmm. Rational advice. I will need to save enough money to be able to do that
Re: Sex Addiction: The Only Thing That Can Save Me by kals4luv990(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
My Brother after reading your story I have come to the conclusion that the problem is not the addiction the problem is From YOUR VILLAGE.see when these people want to finish you,they tell you that Groundnut oil is better than Hot water,then the moment you enter it,gbam they put it ontop Fire

(1) (Reply)

Good In Kitchen Vs. Good In Bed / About Guys / He/she Is Now Your Surbodinate After Jilting You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.