Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits (14575 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Yankee101: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
After nearly 2 days of slaughters?
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by mytime24(f): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
🥱
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Alexlalax1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
This must be the joke of the century....I will continue to say it, it will never be well with the people that forced this this disaster down our throats!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by elder1002: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Bandit or Fulani people.. omoh that state has suck blood no be small.

The north is the main problem in Nigeria. Expecially this religion of a thing. See how they burnt Deborah last year and when the sultan said what they did was wrong, they went ahead to invade igbo shops and burnt, destroyed and looted their goods...

Jos
Benue
Southern Kaduna

Waitin dem don use their eyes see ehn hmmm.

I could remember sometimes 2007 in kaduna while i just close from my uncle's place, that's how crisis started..

It was then i saw how this animals butchered someone in cold blood, cut out his head and inserted a stick.

People lost hands, see skull opened that you can literally see brain, ears on the ground.. omoh.. it's very terrifyingly.

Some of the dangers living in the north expecially during crisis . Once religion gets in omoh the southerns and christians pay dearly

2011 was another tragedy in zaria

2011 crisis was when majority of the igbo big men in the north left the north finally.

That 2007, hmmm Its a long story oh .... Our hilux was far from them.

The car that was invaded was trying to reverse before u know it. Entered a ditch, as he was trying to reverse, that's how they mobbed the car and began using cutlass to hit the glasses and they got to him..

I lost a friend to during that same incident

Baptist church got burnt, ckc got bombed, st Michaels got burnt twice

See how they invaded most igbo businesses and began looting their goods one by one.

Houses got burnt expecially if you lived in the midst of them and churches in their midst
I've never seen crisis as bloody as that in my entire life.. its we staying in the north that will tell u that once it comes to religion omoh there is nothing like one Nigeria.

Currently if you want to purchase a land in the north,

On the agreement you will see .

*You will not use this land to build, church, bar, hotel*".

Inshot they don't sell lands to a non indigen or christians to be plain

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by israelmao(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
If sentence against the evil man is not speedily executed the heart of man is fully set to do more evil.How killer Fulani herdmen have brought to book since they've been killing innocent Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by jubrilELsudan: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
BIGGEST ODE ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Miles300: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
"Orders arrest of culprit" , that words lack conviction and unseriousness on the part of BAT

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Another buhari or better still worse that buhari…always reacting like fake detergent without any action. This is the dunce some coconut heads blinded by tribalism and bitterness to people more successful than them, said can fix the problems in Nigeria…smh

grin

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by YourKarma: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Useless president
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Babangidapikin: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
My friend was in that local government some few month abi weeks back for burial of one of his Oga, I had to monitor him through out till he left ... It is one thing to disarm warring factions, it's another thing to find the root cause of the problem and reconcile them ....I know there is one tribe in Nigeria that like to shade blood, because they like vegance , they need to have their doctrine reexamine...

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Nwanna2588: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
I woke up to bad news again – herdsmen killed hundreds in Plateau State. I thought their activities were over without their kinsman in charge, but I was just deceiving myself. Now, without their kinsman leading, what motivates them? My condolences to the deceased. Living in your own country, facing mass killings. What have these people done? Whether Benue, Plateau, or South Kaduna, a state of emergency is needed. Are herdsmen above the law? Complaints about not going to farms, especially affecting bean prices. In the South, Yorubas formed Amotekun; in the Southeast, ESN emerged due to herdsmen. The South South's threat has kept them unharmed. Are these herdsmen greater than Nigeria? One ethnic group causing so much trouble. Nigeria needs to unite against this common enemy. A Benue man left the Northern Union due to killings. Nigeria must recognize the real enemy – the herdsmen. The middle belt, especially, needs to realize this. I'm tired of all this.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by kerry57: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
We need action and not condemnation

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by elder1002: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Babangidapikin:
My friend was in that local government some few month abi weeks back for burial of one of his Oga, I had to monitor him through out till he left ... It is one thing to disarm warring factions, it's another thing to find the root cause of the problem and reconcile them ....I know there is one tribe in Nigeria that like to shade blood, because they like vegance , they need to have their doctrine reexamine...

That tribe is fulani,

El rufai said it plain and clear on national television... The fulani tribe don't forgive, and they are the major problem we have in Nigeria.

I blame the hausa tribe that associated themselves with this terrorists

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Jez9(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
So pathetic..
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
I blame this nonsense on governor of plateau. You knew how vilatile barkin ladi had always been and going by history, they always strike on Christmas day. You didn't deploy security operatives to the place ahead to forestall the activities of boko haram nicknamed bandits.

Who are they going to arrest now? Useless people. Our military and police aren't strategic enough in dealing with boko haram. Before they struck, they ought to have appeared in mufti and stayed with the locals,heavily armed after identifying themselves. In fact, they'd have gunned all of them down in a matter of minutes. Boko haram who struck and burnt houses must have spent hours doing that . We're not ready to tackle insecurity yet.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Splitmind: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fake news
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Dpharisee: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
I recall how former Chief of Army Staff General Ihejirika dealt with Fulani bandits in Barkin Ladi Plateau State, it was so bad that Elrufai threatened him by saying anyone who harms a Fulani takes a debt that will be repaid someday, Igbos are truly Jews of Africa, Ihejirika dealt with them like Netanyahu is doing to HAMAS.
The kind of mind that Igbos have is unparalleled in Nigeria, till date the Fulanis like Buhari are bitter against Igbos and accuse them of carrying out the 1966 coup that killed their leaders and stopped them from taking over the country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by tubolancer(m): 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
You continue to blame the Federal government, what are the governor and the men in that state doing? How can Fulani be raiding that state continuously without being challenged, what is the population of the locals against the rampaging Fulani militia? Why are the Fulani people finding comfort in that state, killing them at will?
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
*Yawns*

The same speech given by Buhari every time such attacks repeated themselves.

Empty meaningless words.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by LeopardX: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Arrest or death of culprits?
This people are a joke.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Xox1945(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Brown teeth talk buhari better pass this thief

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Darato:
The Christmas Eve massacre in Plateau State, Nigeria, where herdsmen killed over 140 and injured 47, is utterly condemnable. Slaughtering innocent citizens is unequivocally evil! This tragic cycle must end!

*yawns*

We have been saying this every year for decades... Yet it continues to happen.

Empty words, no action!

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Free2Fly: 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
elder1002:
Bandit or Fulani people.. omoh that state has suck blood no be small.

The north is the main problem in Nigeria. Expecially this religion of a thing. See how they burnt Deborah last year and when the sultan said what they did was wrong, they went ahead to invade igbo shops and burnt, destroyed and looted their goods...

Jos
Benue
Southern Kaduna

Waitin dem don use their eyes see ehn hmmm.

I could remember sometimes 2007 in kaduna while i just close from my uncle's place, that's how crisis started..

It was then i saw how this animals butchered someone in cold blood, cut out his head and inserted a stick.

People lost hands, see skull opened that you can literally see brain, ears on the ground.. omoh.. it's very terrifyingly.

Some of the dangers living in the north expecially during crisis . Once religion gets in omoh the southerns and christians pay dearly

2011 was another tragedy in zaria

2011 crisis was when majority of the igbo big men in the north left the north finally.

That 2007, hmmm Its a long story oh .... Our hilux was far from them.

The car that was invaded was trying to reverse before u know it. Entered a ditch, as he was trying to reverse, that's how they mobbed the car and began using cutlass to hit the glasses and they got to him..

I lost a friend to during that same incident

Baptist church got burnt, ckc got bombed, st Michaels got burnt twice

See how they invaded most igbo businesses and began looting their goods one by one.

Houses got burnt expecially if you lived in the midst of them and churches in their midst
I've never seen crisis as bloody as that in my entire life.. its we staying in the north that will tell u that once it comes to religion omoh there is nothing like one Nigeria.

Currently if you want to purchase a land in the north,

On the agreement you will see .

*You will not use this land to build, church, bar, hotel*".

Inshot they don't sell lands to a non indigen or christians to be plain

What are you people doing in that useless, dry, hot, God-forsaken place??

Nawaoo!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by delishpot: 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
This man is on kolos
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by rayvelez(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
This eleribu just dey wake up lol the culprit that Will attack back again in few weeks time… The earlier you people take up arms and defend yourself the better.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Facidio: 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
That's same way Buhari condemed and condemed and condemed for 8 solid years without being able to bring any culprit to books. Tinubu has started condeming.... they should continue

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by amah4game: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
This order don enter voicemail already. Rest in peace to the dead

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Kushites: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
tubolancer:
You continue to blame the Federal government, what are the governor and the men in that state doing? How can Fulani be raiding that state continuously without being challenged, what is the population of the locals against the rampaging Fulani militia? Why are the Fulani people finding comfort in that state, killing them at will?

Good points.

Why have they not established their ‘Amotekun’ or ESN?

That should be their top priority.

I’ve no idea why they seem to let themselves be sitting ducks for these illiterate herdsmen.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by blowjohn(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
By the way things are going, this administration might be more useless than Buhari's.

No government in the history of mankind can be worse than bubaris own O. Ah.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by ThugBoy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
Condemned iron, APC na so so condemned attack no damn action

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Rosana13: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=ogododo post=127635171][/quote]

I want to hear that President Tinubu ordered Soldiers to fish out the killers within 3 days. Since the emergence of killer herdsmen, Buhari as the President has been condemning, at this time, I want to see action, not condemnation.!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? / Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / 2019: PDP Panel Grills Atiku, Saraki, Makarfi, Others Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.