Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits (14561 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by BluntCrazeMan: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Did he express shock??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by JoeEeL(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Itiskdg121:
Just like that?
Where over 100 citizens were murdered?

Some people will still not understand why people japa from this country.

I know what a sane president would have done by now in a working country.

Nigeria is in for it. Brace up for the long ride my people.

What a shameful way to respond to citizen's cries

There was an anti-japa thread about 3 days ago.

The slow guy said nigerians blow nigeria's insecurity out of proportion. He cited gun violence in usa and said one is likely to get shot 7times in usa as compared to lagos.

First of all, is tiny lagos the whole nigeria? U see how crooked they can become? Using one small state to compare the entire USA bigger than nigeria in landmass about 4 times. It doesnt end there.

Do u know this guy said whenever boko haram kills in borno we in the south worry over it? Imagine, as if borno lives don't matter or it belongs to another country entirely.

Mehn, I have seen divers mentality, I bow.

P.S Do you know fulanis have begun changing the names of towns in Jos on google maps?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Ituobaroanthony: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
In a country where the president is empathetic and sympathetic, he would have visited plateau state and get first hand info just to know how to deal with the situation. He will be in ivory tower and be giving directives. Something that happened 3days ago, na now president dey condemn? If it's to fly abroad, boom! They're gone wasting tax payers money on frivolities. This country can never be serious for once. Irresponsible leadership back and forth

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by osothermal(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Condemnation my foot

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by GreatrAnalyst: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Condemn and nothing more...

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by cucumbar: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=ogododo post=127635171][/quote] Comdemn and arrest for mouth.
The last attack wey he condemn and order arrest, who dem don arrest? After all, where are the cows? Bastard leaders !

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by BondRiv: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
A strong response is needed from the government. It is time we end this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by planetx: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
If over 100 Europeans got slaughtered in Europe or America, you bloody hypocrites would have been shedding crocodile tears all over NL all day long. You would have changed your dm to the flag of the European country and be standing with them.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by UptownVibes(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
Buhari was always shocked . Tinubu is condemning without doing nothing to stop the killings.. Always ordering investigation that will never bring out results.. APC ... Problems to Nigerians..

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by splendournoni: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
It's just like this guys rehears the punch line... same language same speech and same tactics...

These foolish leaders we have are just playing with us, and the fools supporting this kind of leaders and the real destroyers of tomorrow future

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Tetraozonaitera: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Another buhari or better still worse than buhari…always reacting like fake detergent without any action. This is the dunce some coconut heads blinded by tribalism and bitterness to people more successful than them, said can fix the problems in Nigeria…smh

People successful than them?
Which success? grin
You guys are clowns.
The whole world is seeing how your so called success is gotten. In Bangladesh, India, Brazil, Malaysia etc. grin
Filling up all Prisons of the world with the tag: "Nigerians"
Denting the image of other NIGERIANS
Shameless tribe. grin

The richest woman in Africa is a business woman. FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA (YORUBA)

THE RICHEST AFRICAN MAN IS DANGOTE (Hausa)

The second or third is GLOBACOM BOSS ADENUGA (YORUBA)

OTEDOLA TOO HAS A RANK IN AFRICA

ADELEKE TOO HAS A RANK IN AFRICA.
grin

The Richest Musicians in Naija, you guys are no where to be found.

Only Chest beating and crimes you inherited from your forefathers. grin

Where are your people in the list of richest people in Africa talkless in Naija?

Despite your Drug business, Child Trafficking, Prostitution, FAKE DRUGS AND WINE. ETC

CLOWNS grin
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by goodman5(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2023
I even though that buhari will be the most useless president we ever have in this zoo

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Gaskiya77: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
Nice move. Make sure every Fulani leader within the area is arrested.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by WorldRichest: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Another buhari or better still worse than buhari…always reacting like fake detergent without any action. This is the dunce some coconut heads blinded by tribalism and bitterness to people more successful than them, said can fix the problems in Nigeria…smh

8 years crying and weeping for haters. You will cry for long
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by WorldRichest: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
City Boy Extraordinaire is enjoying everyday Owambe Parties in Lagos, if una like, kill una selves. If General Muhammadu Buhari couldn't stop you from killing yourselves, is it our City Boy that will carry hunters gun to come and fight bandits? Una kill tire.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by thatigboman: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
Arrest murderous fulani herdsmen in the Bush? Very funny
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by TOMMYS: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The attackers must be camping close by.... Nigerian Army should do what they do best...

Bomb all forest camps indiscriminately and smoke all terrorist out of jungle

Anyone in the forest should be treated like a terrorist

You mean mistake bombing of Jos indegenes. NA no fit do anything.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Boldideas: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=ogododo post=127635171][/quote]

Arrest them and hang them.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by okorogodwin4(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
These news will not make any front page they will do everything to cover it up. but if it were IPOB and sitathome even the army chief of staff would have issued interview by now shame on the hypocrite Haters

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Niok: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Which culprits he wan arrest foolish man
The ones wey dn dey happen since the days of buhari we never see the culprits o

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by adams123: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
Melagros:
Deep down there he's impressed by the deaths of Christians. I've never seen a Nigerian president who hates Christians like tinubu. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong

Leave religion out of this as these so called fulanis terrorising this country are threat to everyone. Islam never supports this kind of heinous crime against humanity.
The state should deal with them as terrorists as they are, period
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by rinzaugustine: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
WorldRichest:

8 years crying and weeping for haters. You will cry for long
8 years of starvation and possible death for you and your family from Emilokan 😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by rinzaugustine: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

People successful than them?
Which success? grin
You guys are clowns.
The whole world is seeing how your so called success is gotten. In Bangladesh, India, Brazil, Malaysia etc. grin
Filling up all Prisons of the world with the tag: "Nigerians"
Denting the image of other NIGERIANS
Shameless tribe. grin

The richest woman in Africa is a business woman. FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA (YORUBA)

THE RICHEST AFRICAN MAN IS DANGOTE (Hausa)

The second or third is GLOBACOM BOSS ADENUGA (YORUBA)

OTEDOLA TOO HAS A RANK IN AFRICA

ADELEKE TOO HAS A RANK IN AFRICA.
grin

The Richest Musicians in Naija, you guys are no where to be found.

Only Chest beating and crimes you inherited from your forefathers. grin

Where are your people in the list of richest people in Africa talkless in Naija?

Despite your Drug business, Child Trafficking, Prostitution, FAKE DRUGS AND WINE. ETC

CLOWNS grin
go and challenge them for real life na…una own na to weep with bitterness online daily to igbos because you people have already acknowledged igbos are superior to you people

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by godwinstringed1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
'orders' grin
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Tetraozonaitera: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
rinzaugustine:
go and challenge them for real life na…una own na to weep with bitterness online daily to igbos because you people have already acknowledged igbos are superior to you people

Igbo superior in what Mumu.

Superior in Crimes.
Ọmọ stop chest beating. I know you guys inside out.
I have traveled wide and far and I meet your guys everywhere. It's all shaddy business you guys know.
I just use style change my mind to partner with one of you in a business just yesterday.
It is dangerous.

The very first armed robbery case in The Gambia was by NIGERIANS. Who are they? Four Igbo guys. We woke up to a shameful news.
In the National News, they didn't call them Igbo, they called them NIGERIANS. We were the ones educating Gambians about the difference between Nigerians. They are knowing better now all over the world.
Once you say you are a Nigerian. The next question is "are you Igbo or Yoruba?" They know Hausas don't travel much. Once you reply "Igbo", they are careful to deal with you.
We Yorubas can chat with you laugh with you but that's where it ends. We are scared of you guys and we warn ourselves to be very careful with you.

It's not about hating. It's about common sense else, the person will be caught for a crime he didn't commit.

All your bragging is on dirty money. And still you can't match Yoruba Billionaires who are into Legit businesses.

Go and sleep and stop disgracing your yourself.
Crime flows in your blood veins.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by pandax: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
[quote author=ogododo post=127635171][/quote]

Tueh, giving an order for arrest 48 hours after an event that killed over 130 of your citizens! - incompetence or deceit rolled together

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by rinzaugustine: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Igbo superior in what Mumu.

Superior in Crimes.
Ọmọ stop chest beating. I know you guys inside out.
I have traveled wide and far and I meet your guys everywhere. It's all shaddy business you guys know.
I just use style change my mind to partner with one of you in a business just yesterday.
It is dangerous.

The very first armed robbery case in The Gambia was by NIGERIANS. Who are they? Four Igbo guys. We woke up to a shameful news.
In the National News, they didn't call them Igbo, they called them NIGERIANS. We were the ones educating Gambians about the difference between Nigerians. They are knowing better now all over the world.
Once you say you are a Nigerian. The next question is "are you Igbo or Yoruba?" They know Hausas don't travel much. Once you reply "Igbo", they are careful to deal with you.
We Yorubas can chat with you laugh with you but that's where it ends. We are scared of you guys and we warn ourselves to be very careful with you.

It's not about hating. It's about common sense else, the person will be caught for a crime he didn't commit.

All your bragging is on dirty money. And still you can't match Yoruba Billionaires who are into Legit businesses.

Go and sleep and stop disgracing your yourself.
Crime flows in your blood veins.
have been superior to you and your generations . You people will never and will never reach igbos not today and not forever because your people are lazy and cowards and nothing can change that
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Neoteny7: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2023

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Tetraozonaitera: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
rinzaugustine:
have been superior to you and your generations . You people will never and will never reach igbos not today and not forever because your people are lazy and cowards and nothing can change that

In fact, you are truly superior with your bad English that has already shaken the Foundation of the tallest house in Ibadan ( Cacao House)
The moment I started reading your reply, there was a breaking News that a great earthquake just happened a minute ago.

Superior Criminal grin
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by chisupport: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
😃😃😃 Tinubu don start were Buhari stop , "To Condemn the act"..
Wahala dey oooo

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by rinzaugustine: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

In fact, you are truly superior with your bad English that has already shaken the Foundation of the tallest house in Ibadan ( Cacao House)
The moment I started reading your reply, there was a breaking News that a great earthquake just happened a minute ago.

Superior Criminal grin

Yes superior to you everywhere including crime and violence, now use that time you are using to quote everybody on a faceless forum typing gibberish to go and learn handwork before emilokan hunger kpai you. Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff / 16 States To Be Flooded In One Week –FG / Ondo Executive And Legislative Members Play Football (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.