Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits (14580 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Tetraozonaitera: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Yes superior to you everywhere including crime and violence, now use that time you are using to quote everybody on a faceless forum typing gibberish to go and learn handwork before emilokan hunger kpai you. Bye

Lol

I was the best in my Craft in The Gambia for four solid years. Promoting the image of Naija. Being covered on National News for something Legit. Unlike your blodas who are denting the image of our Nation.

Oponu.
I should rather tell you to go and learn a trade instead of the Crime you are doing and about to transfer to your kids the way your popsy transferred it to you. For your information, I am obediently loyal to Obi. I didn't support Emillokan.
And I'm presently not affected by all his policies.
I dey outside Naija.

Lol grin
Stop being a criminal.

Go sleep.
Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by seunayantokun(m): 12:43am On Dec 27, 2023
Demand state police instead of dying of pathological hatred for the government. Rather than shouting pdp, Atiku, Peter Obi, Lp, etc, you should know no government can ever do well under the 1999 constitution. Those in power have their own wicked hearts which that constitution has not helped by providing for evil ends. Tell those representing you at the national assembly to demand state and council policing as part of the law of the country. Simple.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:13am On Dec 27, 2023
How many were arrested since the formation of Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by musajo1(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2023
It was a reprisal attack,wrought by the unprovoked attacks on the Fulani people.But because the media is biased, their plight was not highlighted.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by 366bolutife: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2023
Oya culprits, line up and be arrested in Jesus nameOya culprits, line up and be arrested in Jesus name...
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by tsdarkside(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2023
arrest....

this is the danger with civilian presidents....
they dont understand that some people are naturaly evil and must be fought fire for fire....

jonathan did the same mistake too....
this bandits must be seen as enemy combatants and not just only criminals....

buhari understood immediatly and started buildin the nigerian army....
buhari understood this is a war and not just criminality....
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by tsdarkside(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2023
musajo1:
It was a reprisal attack,wrought by the unprovoked attacks on the Fulani people.But because the media is biased, their plight was not highlighted.

it doesnt matter who started it....
anybody that takes justice into their own hands is guilty....
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by ablejesus26(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2023
This man is worst than bubu.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Patojargz: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bubu don tell una say he will be missed!!! Like play like play we don dey miss am...
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by georgetemi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Na today we started hearing that? Same language from shameless people all the time. If this happened in a sane society, all the leaders would have resigned at once because they would have indicted themselves as failures. What do we have here? The so-called rulers that the lives and properties of the governed doesn't seem to mean anything to them. Be rest assured that everything that looks hidden from man is open before God and each person will give accounts of his stewardship to God at the end. That end may be sooner than you imagined. Nothing lasts forever.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
SpatialKing:
Story

Tinubu is not here for governance
He is just here to answer Mr President
Share wealth and money to his friends, family and associates
you are clearly in the spirit. some are still expecting "renewed hope"
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mercury21:
i just hope thus government doesn't end like Tue previous administration
up till now your eye never still clear
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by delpee(f): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jlow2:
This Fulani terrorist re living behind the huge rocks there, security agencies know but nothing will happen only to make noise on tv and social media

This is sad and preposterous if true.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by delpee(f): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
musajo1:

The Fulanis were killed enmasse like this?
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Uchek(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
It was as bad as this under PDP regime
seunayantokun:
Demand state police instead of dying of pathological hatred for the government. Rather than shouting pdp, Atiku, Peter Obi, Lp, etc, you should know no government can ever do well under the 1999 constitution. Those in power have their own wicked hearts which that constitution has not helped by providing for evil ends. Tell those representing you at the national assembly to demand state and council policing as part of the law of the country. Simple.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Uchek(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
OLODO RABATA! It was worst under BUHARI.

tsdarkside:
arrest....

this is the danger with civilian presidents....
they dont understand that some people are naturaly evil and must be fought fire for fire....

jonathan did the same mistake too....
this bandits must be seen as enemy combatants and not just only criminals....

buhari understood immediatly and started buildin the nigerian army....
buhari understood this is a war and not just criminality....
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by Jlow2: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
delpee:

This is sad and preposterous if true.
listen to what the governor said on channels interview, even the past governor gave Fulani pple land to graze all to please Fulani and apc of Asi rock, whose land did he give to Fulani? Fulani re not indigenous to plateau, because the present governor has insisted that indigenous plateau pple must go back to their ancestral lands and will never be refugees in their fathers land, since then he and the people has never known peace, very unfortunate.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by delpee(f): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jlow2:
listen to what the governor said on channels interview, even the past governor gave Fulani pple land to graze all to please Fulani and apc of Asi rock, whose land did he give to Fulani? Fulani re not indigenous to plateau, because the present governor has insisted that indigenous plateau pple must go back to their ancestral lands and will never be refugees in their fathers land, since then he and the people has never known peace, very unfortunate.

Hmmm! Greater insight! They have a right to go back to their villages as is being done in Borno State for BH victims. Ranching is the way out. The former Kano Gov offered the herders a big place with facilities for ranching. Seems they have a different mission. Very sad indeed.
Re: President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits by AmuDimpka: 2:39am On Apr 12
elder1002:
Bandit or Fulani people.. omoh that state has suck blood no be small.

The north is the main problem in Nigeria. Expecially this religion of a thing. See how they burnt Deborah last year and when the sultan said what they did was wrong, they went ahead to invade igbo shops and burnt, destroyed and looted their goods...

Jos
Benue
Southern Kaduna

Waitin dem don use their eyes see ehn hmmm.

I could remember sometimes 2007 in kaduna while i just close from my uncle's place, that's how crisis started..

It was then i saw how this animals butchered someone in cold blood, cut out his head and inserted a stick.

People lost hands, see skull opened that you can literally see brain, ears on the ground.. omoh.. it's very terrifyingly.

Some of the dangers living in the north expecially during crisis . Once religion gets in omoh the southerns and christians pay dearly

2011 was another tragedy in zaria

2011 crisis was when majority of the igbo big men in the north left the north finally.

That 2007, hmmm Its a long story oh .... Our hilux was far from them.

The car that was invaded was trying to reverse before u know it. Entered a ditch, as he was trying to reverse, that's how they mobbed the car and began using cutlass to hit the glasses and they got to him..

I lost a friend to during that same incident

Baptist church got burnt, ckc got bombed, st Michaels got burnt twice

See how they invaded most igbo businesses and began looting their goods one by one.

Houses got burnt expecially if you lived in the midst of them and churches in their midst
I've never seen crisis as bloody as that in my entire life.. its we staying in the north that will tell u that once it comes to religion omoh there is nothing like one Nigeria.

Currently if you want to purchase a land in the north,

On the agreement you will see .

*You will not use this land to build, church, bar, hotel*".

Inshot they don't sell lands to a non indigen or christians to be plain

Then stop buying land in the North...those guys are imbeciles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Other State Should Be Created In Southeast? / Amina Mohammed Represents Buhari At Africa Day In Morocco / I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.