Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State (45316 Views)

Gov Soludo Distributes 2000 Laptops To Head Teachers, Principals(photos) / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by saintadeola: 7:08am On Dec 27, 2023
To some now,that’s good governance,it is well with africa
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by EngrKemp: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Are you a member of his political family? He does it every year pthrough GDI in all LGAs and wards.
Sorry oo

He suddenly realized that people are important.
He only shared to his rumuprikom people and his GDI and not the people of Rivers state.

Na now him know say people of Rivers State dey important?

No nursery

No promotion

No employment

No empowerment for youth

No nothing..

Outside people are more important to him than Rivers State people.

All of a sudden he is not sharing rice..

Wike will explain Taya
No evidence

You can't buy our love in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2023
texas1990:

Someone like you are not suppose to live among human beings , you should be in zoo, Cox from the way you talked one's can know that you are from Igbos region, a region that will never know peace.
Does stupidity seem like a virtue to you or what?
Cus you do it deliberately!

This this not so complicated na.

You claimed Wike did it every December throughout his tenure,,
Oya show proof you went and started bringing campaign rice that he shared in December 2022.

Okay let's assume and give you that one,, Oya show another year between 2015 and 2021 that he shared rice,,

Network com seize! grin

Then he started telling how Wike was sharing rice to GDI,..
Saying it proudly...

And then when I thought it was done, out of nowhere you jump on the bandwagon of idiocy!
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2023
EngrKemp:

Sorry oo

He only shared to his rumuprikom people and his GDI and not the people of Rivers state.

No nursery

No promotion

No employment

No empowerment for youth

No nothing..

Wike will explain Taya
No evidence

Bro abeg no mind those clowns.

Rice wey im share for his father inlaw, mother inlaw and all those Ikwere people for Rumupriekon na im be Rivers people.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 7:23am On Dec 27, 2023
The way people defend government wickedness in this country is almost diabolical.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by HRMK: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2023
THIS MAN,WIKE IS SOMETHING ELSE!
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by JuanDeDios: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2023
vanbonattel:
This man is sharing Abuja rice in Rivers state, northerners won't like this.
This is the structure. Probably using from the loot he stashed over 8 years and the one he's been able to squeeze from Fubara.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2023
Splashme:

Shameless liar. He's been doing what for 8yrs? Are you from Rivers State?
yes,I'm from Rivers

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2023
EngrKemp:

Sorry oo

No nursery

No promotion

No employment

No empowerment for youth

No nothing..

Wike will explain Taya
No evidence

you never loved him, he doesn't need your love, a month before Amaechi handed over, he hurriedly employed 14k teachers and wike did not sack them, in abia and osun, the new governors sacked the persons employed by the outgoing governor

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Bluntemperor: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
He has been doing it for over 8 years, check the one he did for Abuja, 12,000 bags in abuja, 2000 each for the 6 Area council

Let other States Govt do likewise or how many of these State governments have shared the Palliatives received so far!
• It's Not Enough to pay part of it to the States Workers,but what of the Masses that are being left behind?
Or,is it Only during elections you will come to the People to share in 3- years time?
• Are these Masses left behind not going to the Same-Markets,to buy goods?
•The Governors have not told NIGERIANS how they shared:
1- the NBILLIONS Palliatives Money - received from Federal Govt.
2- the Quarterly NBILLIONS Federal Federation Allocation- being Shared all the time.
3- the NBILLIONS Budgets till date.
• It's the Responsibility of the Masses to ask the Government and their representatives ( Federal and States Assembly) ,how they are Spending our Money and other Funds, including the Projects they Budgets Homongous Money for!
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Eteka1(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

if its my money, how did he get it to use to buy rice?

what budget was made in the ministry of FCT for the purchase of 2000bags of rice for each LGA in Rivers state?
show me where it is stated that the rice is from FCT budget. So someone cannot spend his personal money however he wishes?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by fortunez1(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2023
tesppidd:
He does that every year?, I never heard that throughout his 8 years tenure.

Can you share a proof of that?
Wike is never or has never been a chop alone, get that into ur soft skull, maybe that's why he wins all fight or challenge. He is a good political calculator and a good administrator
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2023
Eteka1:
show me where it is stated that the rice is from FCT budget. So someone cannot spend his personal money however he wishes?

what budget was made in the ministry of FCT for the purchase of 2000bags of rice for each LGA in Rivers state?

if it is his personal money according to you, where did Wike get 1.8b naira to buy 2000bags of rice for 23 local government areas in Rivers state?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Eteka1(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

if it is his personal money according to you, where did Wike get 1.8b naira to buy 2000bags of rice for 23 local government areas in Rivers state?
What is N1.8B that Wike will not have from his businesses? Abeg shift.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2023
Eteka1:

good. then you should have no problem answering the questions

1. if its my money, how did he get it to use to buy rice?

2. what budget was made in the ministry of FCT for the purchase of 2000bags of rice for each LGA in Rivers state?

3. if it is his personal money according to you, where did Wike get 1.8b naira to buy 2000bags of rice for 23 local government areas in Rivers state?

4. which businesses is it that Wike has that will give him 1.8b naira to buy 2000bags of rice for 23 local government areas in Rivers state?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Eteka1(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

good. then you should have no problem answering the questions

2. what budget was made in the ministry of FCT for the purchase of 2000bags of rice for each LGA in Rivers state?

3. if it is his personal money according to you, where did Wike get 1.8b naira to buy 2000bags of rice for 23 local government areas in Rivers state?

4. which businesses is it that Wike has that will give him 1.8b naira to buy 2000bags of rice for 23 local government areas in Rivers state?
go to court.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2023
Eteka1:
go to court.

was it in court you got the following information?
Eteka1:
Eteka1:

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2023
fortunez1:
Wike is never or has never been a chop alone, get that into ur soft skull, maybe that's why he wins all fight or challenge. He is a good political calculator and a good administrator

what did Wike "chop" that made him not be a "chop alone"?

how is he a good administrator?

what are the fights he is winning? what started the fights?

did enter elective office to be fighting?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Eteka1(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

abeg shift if you have nothing meaningful to say than attacking a man over a kind gesture. Evil and hateful people.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Eteka1:
abeg shift if you have nothing meaningful to say than attacking a man over a kind gesture. Evil and hateful people.

can you show me the attack you are referring to?

since it is a "kind gesture", then you should not have any problems answering the questions.

Eteka1:
Eteka1:

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2023
fortunez1:
Yes he has never been a chop alone.

He chopped with the big men and let the poor men continue to wallow in poverty.

He chopped with those who would propel his political career, he chopped with judges too.

He wins all challenges,,,

Yeah,, we all saw how he thrashed Atiku at the 2023 PDP presidential primaries and how his candidate thrashed Atiku at the 2019 PDP presidential primaries as well.

person!
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tollyboy5(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2023
tesppidd:
If not for this animal kingdom that we are living in.

A governor shares rice for his 'supporters' and political associates in the name of GDI.

In a sane society, where humans live not animals, a political office holder could never share anything for his political group.

He gets fired or impeached immediately..
Or he resigns if exposed.

See old man opening mouth waaaaaa to brag that Wike was sharing rice to GDI.

The meathead doesn't even know that's a crime.

Advertising ignorance proudly.

Mumu.
If you're not pleased then move out to the so called sane society
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tesppidd: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2023
tollyboy5:

If you're not pleased then move out to the so called sane society
Such comment is very typical of people who are impoverished, hungry, unemployed, under employed (collecting 40k a month), lacking quality accommodation and health care.

I pity your generation.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by tollyboy5(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2023
tesppidd:
Such comment is very typical of people who are impoverished, hungry, unemployed, under employed (collecting 40k a month), lacking quality accommodation and health care.

I pity your generation.
You lack home training. You should pity your own generation not to raise rubbish kids making noise online grin grin
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by MamaletASO: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
This guy's are real emperor...

Looted Nigerian money and take token to buy rice and give them as if they are doing Nigerians favour..

Just like someone that stole a drum full of water and gave d droplet back to the owner...

This world mehn...

Naija I hail una endurance

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Kam2021: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rivers una dey enjoy ..government appointees sharing gifts left and right..My state,I no even see local government chairman share anything talk more of senator or governor..
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Kingsley123456(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
He has never done this before , But we know exactly the reason why he's doing this
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Cromagnon: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
tesppidd:
That's not the problem..

Such schemes are not illegal per say.

What makes it lega
Is it not cos otinbo said so
They made alcohol illegal
Now its legal
Same with marijuana
Same with homosexuality
Better stop listening to propaganda and do what works

Nigeria also gives palliatives and money schemes like N Power.

The major problem like I pointed out is when the sharing of such items is now based on politics and political considerations.

And you think sharing in the abroad is not by political consideration?
All single women are democrats
Blacks in welfare vote 98% democrat
Jobless Students that don't pay tax vote Democrat
Lgbtq vote democrat

If you know what GDI is, then you'd probably understand me better.
it doesn't matter. The principle holds true no matter the caucus name
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by fof1: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
The minister of the fct, Nyesome Ezenwo Wike began the distribution of 2000 bags of rice and cows in each LGA in Rivers state

NOT HIS PERSONAL MONEY,PLS...Public Money Abused and Amassed Corruptly...for Self Aggrandizement
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by izunned: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I don't have anything to prove to you, you already have a preconceived notion about him. It's a thing he does every year, even sim had to replicate this year, if you're in Rivers, look for members of his political family around you, it can't be so hard, even in your polling unit

All these you are writing are to prove to us that Wike is a saint. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by izunned: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I don't have anything to prove to you, you already have a preconceived notion about him. It's a thing he does every year, even sim had to replicate this year, if you're in Rivers, look for members of his political family around you, it can't be so hard, even in your polling unit

All these you are writing are to prove to us that Wike is a saint. Keep deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars / Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer / Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.