Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State (45315 Views)

Gov Soludo Distributes 2000 Laptops To Head Teachers, Principals(photos) / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wutinky:

Dude enough with your gibberish
mind your business, I never quoted you. I dint know why you guys are so pained and angry
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I don't have anything to prove to you, you already have a preconceived notion about him. It's a thing he does every year, even sim had to replicate this year, if you're in Rivers, look for members of his political family around you, it can't be so hard, even in your polling unit

let me ask, is it his money he is using to carry out these largesse?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Wutinky: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Lol, go and embezzle your own if you think it's easy. Talk is very cheap

Dude carry your demented ignorance comot here make reasonable people talk.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
lexy2014:

who are the supporters he is taking care of?

is there any provision for "taking care" of supporters in the constitution?

what budget was made in the ministry of FCT for the purchase of 2000bags of rice for each LGA in Rivers state?
you talk as if you're not a Nigerian, he's a fomer governor in Nigeria, apart from the rice thing, do you know the number of families he caters for?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Jayhome24: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanbonattel:
This man is sharing Abuja rice in Rivers state, northerners won't like this.

But Wike have be doing this before now and hope you remember he just gave some thousands bags of rice to Abj residence so what are you saying?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by AntiTerrorist: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Way before he got this popular, he has been distributing Rice and cows every year to members of his political family, do you stay in Rivers and are you a member of his political family? I'm telling you fact and you're arguing blindly because you hate the man for no reason
How come there is no evidence to prove your point? Abi there was no camera and internet 8 years ago?

I am sad because majority of Nigerians are like you. When did you see a former governor in US, UK or Canada sharing rice? That's why this country can never move forward.

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Wutinky: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Whalis:

Go to your landlock state you won't agree. Be appreciative of those who accommodated you ingrate!

Stale 🤷‍♂️🤣
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wutinky:

Dude carry your demented ignorance comot here make reasonable people talk.
it's your father that is demented, you don't live in Rivers so get lost
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by zoedew: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanbonattel:
This man is sharing Abuja rice in Rivers state, northerners won't like this.
He is a Minister OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC! Not of FCT or Rivers State! Sim now has network back!
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you talk as if you're not a Nigerian, he's a fomer governor in Nigeria, apart from the rice thing, do you know the number of families he caters for?
that is not what i asked you.

what budget was made in the ministry of FCT for the purchase of 2000bags of rice for each LGA in Rivers state?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
How come there is no evidence to prove your point? Abi there was no camera and internet 8 years ago?

I am sad because majority of Nigerians are like you. When did you see a former governor in US, UK or Canada sharing rice? That's why this country can never move forward.
what have you done to help people around you apart from the empty chest beating and comparisons?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
lexy2014:

what proof do you have that the money for this purchase was from the FCT?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by RepoMan007: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fubara should match him to keep Rivers people on his side and prevent APC poverty propelled poaching technique from yielding fruits.
That's is how it should be and not by going to sokoto to dash fire victim Rivers money.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
what proof do you have that the money for this purchase was from the FCT?

1. who are the supporters he is taking care of?

2. is there any provision for "taking care" of supporters in the constitution?

3. what budget was made in the ministry of FCT for the purchase of 2000bags of rice for each LGA in Rivers state?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by zoedew: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sunday2021:
You cannot buy love.
You saw proof of that in the last election when Wike had Rivers State votes going his way. Indeed you cannot buy love. The love Rivers people have for Wike is priceless.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Whalis: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wutinky:

Stale 🤷‍♂️🤣
Other Nigerians are collectively chasing you guys back to your hermetic enclaves just as south Africans chase your kindreds constituting nuisance to their society.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
RepoMan007:
Fubara should match him to keep Rivers people on his side and prevent APC poverty propelled poaching technique from yielding fruits.
That's is how it should be and not by going to sokoto to dash fire victim Rivers money.
so dashing people rice is how it should be?

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
lexy2014:

3. what budget was made in the ministry of FCT for the purchase of 2000bags of rice for each LGA in Rivers state?
He singlehandedly started a political group in Rivers state under the name Grassroot Development Initiative (GDI) in 2013 ,members of that outfit cuts across the 23 LGAs, wards, and polling unit, he is the grand patron of that group. Is there any provision for helping people around you as an accomplished individual?

There's no proof that the money for the rice and cows was gotten from The ministry of the fct, are you also insinuating that he shouldn't carry out philanthropic gestures because he's a minister?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by AntiTerrorist: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
what have you done to help people around you apart from the empty chest beating and comparisons?
Who is chest beating? Do you want a mediocre society like this for your unborn generations? If this unfair society is working for you, would you be able to save enough for them?
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by freemanq(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
After using hunger as weapon just to keep people down, you still snap ur pic for the rice. Africans should learn to fear God

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by Ireportlive: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
tesppidd:
"Been to" NOT "Been too"

Learn to spell before talking to me!

Kid
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by FLYFIRE(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
The Drunk giving Rivers people rice bought with Rivers' money

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Who is chest beating? Do you want a mediocre society like this for your unborn generations? If this unfair society is working for you, would you be able to save enough for them?
I'm a realist, you guys are only good at complaining and abusing people on the Internet, if you're made governor or president today in Nigeria, nothing will change
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by NovusHomo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Chinjo2:
Nonsense. They loot the treasury dry and comeback with peanuts as giveaways.

Yet, no one is asking him where he got all that money from . I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by AntiTerrorist: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I'm a realist, you guys are only good at complaining and abusing people on the Internet, if you're made governor or president today in Nigeria, nothing will change
Since you have made up your mind, who am I to convince you? Let's continue to vote and support the worst criminals among us pretending as if there is no better option. We are in it together.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by GreatrAnalyst: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Chinjo2:
Nonsense. They loot the treasury dry and comeback with peanuts as giveaways.

Exactly.
You can see people already praising them on the timeline.
Many Nigerians actually deserve the chains their leader put them in.
Singing the praises of a leader who is bent on collecting billions monthly from State revenue (same he has been collecting for years), he now turns around to give you rice you will eat for some months... He now becomes a saviour as a result, right?
The money he used to get the rice, was it his own in the first place?
The case of "a people deserve the kind of leaders they get."
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by integrity16(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Oiling his structure with stomach infrastructure.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by RepoMan007: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
lexy2014:

so dashing people rice is how it should be?
Oga, half bread has always been better than none since the time of Noah.
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by abeylee001: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Money collected from Fubara
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
RepoMan007:
Oga, half bread has always been better than none since the time of Noah.

that is not what I asked you.

is dashing people rice is how it should be? yes or no
Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
He singlehandedly started a political group in Rivers state under the name Grassroot Development Initiative (GDI) in 2013 ,members of that outfit cuts across the 23 LGAs, wards, and polling unit, he is the grand patron of that group. Is there any provision for helping people around you as an accomplished individual?

There's no proof that the money for the rice and cows was gotten from The ministry of the fct, are you also insinuating that he shouldn't carry out philanthropic gestures because he's a minister?

is this GDI a government initiative or a personal/private initiative?

you have failed to answer the following questions.

Re: Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State by vanitybutiwanti: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Since you have made up your mind, who am I to convince you? Let's continue to vote and support the worst criminals among us pretending as if there is no better option. We are in it together.
please if your preferred candidate had won the election this year, are you insinuating that there won't be beggers and less privileged persons in our midst? Sometimes I laugh at the insults and idealistic crap many of you write online, you think you'll vote a particular candidate and boom the country will start flowing with milk and honey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars / Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.