Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) (53568 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by TANID(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by BadMaster: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
folake4u:
If this isn't a skit, then her actions are commendable.

My city has "Yahoo Boys Mothers Association" and it is painful to watch.
I don't understand the emboldened. What exactly is their purview?
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by iwillnevergiveup: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
if the money used in getting this car was gotten illegally, good of her to reject it. Sha the boy should explain to the mum how he got the money to buy car in this Tinubu period otherwise Bleep off with the car

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by folake4u(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
BadMaster:

I don't understand the emboldened. What exactly is their purview?

There's an association like that.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by RoxyBrownAutos: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
The physical appearance of this boy don't look like a serious minded student.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

No African mother will reject a successful son unless she's a witch.

The joy of every mother is to see her sons progress.

So, a 22 year old 200 level student should be broke and poor in Nigeria?
I bought my first land in 300 level.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.

Ogbeni, Stop your Unnecessary shalaye. undecided

Do you know much is Land now? sad

Maybe you bought yours 10years ago.

And how does a 22years old Boy make Millions so Quickly?

Simple fact is: Any Young Guy of Below 30years in Nigeria currently,
Who buys a Car and House is a YAHOO boy or Ritualist! undecided

REAL WEALTH takes a 10-15 years Period to Build. sad smiley

11 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Yankee101: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
And a camera is ready and waiting abi
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ogbeni, Stop your Unnecessary shalaye. undecided

Do you know much is Land now? sad

Maybe you bought yours 10years ago.

And how does a 22years old Boy make Millions so Quickly?

Simple fact is: Any Young Guy of Below 30years in Nigeria currently,
Who buys a Car and House is a YAHOO boy or Ritualist! undecided

REAL WEALTH takes a 10-15 years Period to Build. sad smiley
@bolded is very funny.

Where I stay, about 85% of the houses are owed by guys below 30.

You really need to change environment, bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Yahoo boy defending Co criminal

Don't mind him. sad

So disappointed at his comments.
Just Defending nonsense. undecided

Which kind of Hustle will a 22year old boy do in Nigeria currently,
That he will buy Venza or GLK under one year, if not Fraud/rituals. undecided

He Probably feeds from YAHOO boys. sad

4 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Don't mind him. sad

So disappointed at his comments.
Just Defending nonsense. undecided

Which kind of Hustle will a 22year old boy do in Nigeria currently,
That he will buy Venza or GLK under one year, if not Fraud/rituals. undecided

He Probably feeds from YAHOO boys. sad
imagine 200 level student

5 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded is very funny.

Then you are a YAHOO boy or their Aza man. sad

In Nigeria currently, there is no Hustle that can make 25, 26 yrs old Boys
Build house and buy Cars under such Short term notice. undecided

Even Skitmakers work for 5-10years B4 they manage to buy Cars. sad

Makinde of Naijaloaded bought his Car, YEARS laters. sad

Just Boldly admit you are a Yahoo boy, like our man Slawormiir.
Nobody will judge you. sad smiley

7 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Day169: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lemme use the big grammar I learned some time ago.. The boy's hairdo, the chain he wore, and the way the car was pimped is 'pathognomonic' of "yahooism". grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Ndipe(m): 2:02am On Dec 27, 2023
Wise mother.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by PROPEACE: 2:20am On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.
See how you just exposed your faulty upbringing on nairaland.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by PROPEACE: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

See how you just exposed your faulty upbringing on nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by coputa(m): 5:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Children rarely gift father's,only mother's, Father's be wise watch your lane.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by coputa(m): 5:34am On Dec 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
imagine 200 level student
This year an SS one secondary student bought a Lexus 350
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:37am On Dec 27, 2023
coputa:
This year an SS one secondary student bought a Lexus 350
with illegal money

3 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by orohbirodeysmel: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2023
ivolt:

This explains a lot about you.
Classic African mothers always reject proceeds of unexplained wealth
and would even threaten to expose the culprit.
It is nowadays that some mothers celebrate and accept dubious characters.

You're correct, as Oloshos and Hook-ups, single moms don infiltrate the motherhood in Nigeria and Africa they now lower the morals of their kids and accept all sorts of money from them without questions.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by We4all: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded is very funny.

Where I stay, about 85% of the houses are owed by fraudsters below 30.

Edited.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by We4all: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Then you are a YAHOO boy or their Aza man. sad

In Nigeria currently, there is no Hustle that can make 25, 26 yrs old Boys
Build house and buy Cars under such Short term notice. undecided

Even Skitmakers work for 5-10years B4 they manage to buy Cars. sad

Makinde of Naijaloaded bought his Car, YEARS laters. sad

Just Boldly admit you are a Yahoo boy, like our man Slawormiir.
Nobody will judge you. sad smiley

At the bolded, he is one of them. I thought you already knew.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by prosper510: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Speak for yourself only and don't generalize.Speak for yourself only and don't generalize....
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2023
We4all:

At the bolded, he is one of them. I thought you already knew.

Lolss.

I don't think he is. He has never Shared any Updates like Brother Slawormirr. cheesy

He is Just a Beneficiary. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by UnfairLife7(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded is very funny.

you just dey cap anyhow as if na mumu you dey follow talk. even ordinary Yahoo will not fetch you enough money to build house and buy car. If no be confirm Yahoo+, then na money ritual or armed-roberry

5 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Friend22(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Without any traceable and explainable source of income.

You must be a BIG THIEF!

This woman is rare.
She is indeed a gem.
Most women of today, would have rolled on the floor because someone made some ill gotten money to buy this ephemeral thing.

If your source of money is not traceable or explainable you are THIEF!

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by lilachiever(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Made my first million as an undergrad but she might have her reasons too.

I sold phones, laptops and ran some online surveys too during the Covid period. So

Maybe the mother saw something others didn’t see.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by tiswell(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Not every mother is like yours.
you truly are ill-mannered
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by 6ixVille: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
We should all borrow a page from her book

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
shocked

That's how a real mom would react to such gift from her child who has no legitimate source of income

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Jackbaur88: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
The child may be doing legit stuff, but for the mother to doubt the child, she knows more than we do.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Sellfastng: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Advertise your products & Services FREE on sellfast.ng
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by jiz: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Great mum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.