Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) (53572 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by LIGHTROOM: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

No African mother will reject a successful son unless she's a witch.

The joy of every mother is to see her sons progress.

So, a 22 year old 200 level student should be broke and poor in Nigeria?
I bought my first land in 300 level.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.

Are you saying that you know the boy better than his mother?, Who don't you think that the mother must have ask him were he got the money from. And maybe he could not prove the legality of the money And the mother rejected the car.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
If she really rejected the car gift, it means that she must have known that her son's hands are very dirty.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by boxypane(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.
Oga, na your mother? na your son?
A mother states
nkemjacob2:
Stop justifying that d boy has a legit hustle. Maybe his mother has seen that his son doesn't have a good business to buy such car. That's a good move
Oga, na your mother or son. A mother refused a gift because the source was questionable. if it wasn't, you can put up a defense like this.
I wonder what you'd say if that boy appears on EFCC list tomorrow...
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Rejouir: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

The way some of you youths, i do wonder if it's out of poverty or the eagerness to become rich by any means available.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Dennisochampa: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
God bless this woman with long life...
She's a wise woman and if all parents can be like her... 9ja will be great again
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Rejouir: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
bluefilm:
If she really rejected the car gift, it means that she must have known that her son's hands are very dirty.
She is an elderly woman. She mustn't know. But there things common sense should let you know, as an elderly person. Her son should explain how he made the money. A 200 level student, for that matter. When his not from a wealthy family.

What the efcc chairman, actually said about, in every 10 students, 7 are internet fraudsters, he was right about what he said.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by lexyclasy: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Stop lamenting the mother knows his son, she is a wise woman, not your greedy type

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by hotseat: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
There are parents and there are parents!

Not all parents are carried away by wealth of questionable sources.

It is the craze for material wealth at all costs that has made most of us to lose our moral values.

A student at 200 level without any visible means of income buying a car for the mom is definitely questionable.

I hereby doff my hat to the virtuous mother who stood her ground.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Maga123: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
If the boy can not defend his source of income then the mum is right in her action

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by folake4u(f): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Taich:

Any when they are in majority and you are trying to do right, they will be looking at you like an idiot. Nothing beats legally acquired wealth. One Christmas I saw some senior fraudsters trying to sweet talk my then 100level brother into the "game". I called him later, I mentioned like 5 of my friends that are hustling legitimately and showed him the fraud bros them. I explained the life in details in both lanes, I was happier when I saw his last grades in school. I also try to increase his allowance so as not to be deceived by the hype of dorime.

You have done well for your little brother.

Dorime money nor dey last long sha.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by folake4u(f): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Luckysbab:

😁😁😁

As sad as that so-called association sounds, it's funny.

It is quite hilarious when people hear such but surely it exist.

I've seen parents take their kids to HK and hand the young lads to the "Boss Pablo" to teach them how to make it like them.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by gidjah(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
ivolt:

This explains a lot about you.
Classic African mothers always reject proceeds of unexplained wealth
and would even threaten to expose the culprit.
It is nowadays that some mothers celebrate and accept dubious characters.
thank you sir !my mum still called me last year despite her getting to know of my business lines and astute nature cum diligence "my son ,no follow any one do juju things o!, Don't rush things ,don't follow your mates run on a wrong lane ok"! end of quote.Thats my momma of about 70 talking to her son of over forty !!the thing weak me but I recalled were I was coming from and were I am also going.His mom would have gotten hints into his persons ,or she knows his class at 100L only to come up for 200L with tear rubber car at this time and season ? Do you know how many millions it would have cost him to get that ? Let's be analytical ,can you also see his hair cuts ? Is he a music ARTIST/ MC /COMEDIAN ?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by stanluiz(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
By the mere looking of the boy, his dressing and his hairstyle. You don't need prophet to know that the boy is a confirm Yahoo boy who defraud and scam innocent people of their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Sergioaguero: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is where the greatness of Messi began.
This guy wanted to destroy Nigeria Under 20 team defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfUBU2c_u08?si=uG-HYPD3GcAZ8ACj
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Facidio: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
nabiz:
my mum will not only reject it, he will call a family meeting for you.
Same as my mum

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by miketayo(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

You are a thief/ritualists.
A student that gets a job or that is running a business will definitely let his parents know . If he comes home with a G wagon, the parents will know how to react based on the type of work or business he is doing.
I can tell my father I work in a bank then come home with a GLK 2 months after, you won't park that thing in his compound.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by RonuThings(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

This woman must come from Ijebu 🤔

Enjoy your Son's wealth jare 😏

Meanwhile, marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 🥱

4 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Olaolex: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
nabiz:
This cracked me up.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by flexyrule(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

You know the son more than the mother.

Solomon!

Na so una go dey zuzu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Iluvmycontr3: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
nabiz:

Don't mind him. What sort of success is he even talking about?
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by RonuThings(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by shaqhead: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

That you find it easy to label any woman who for whatever reason chooses not to accept a gift from her son a witch says so much about you.

Speak for yourself man, she knows her son better than you do. Not every progress is "progress" in this our age where people want to force their "overnight progress" down the throat of everyone and are averse to a simple question like "what do you do?"
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by SirLakes: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

If I no get work that she's aware of and knows that I can really afford it....my mama no go collect.

No be all mama be I never chop
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by zeestone99(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

So u know d son more than the mother.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by mfonson12: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Good morning
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Lanre1979: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ma'am, you are a good mother. Our society has lost it. Most of the comments I read about this are ridiculous. How do you expect a 200 level undergraduate student to buy a car if he has not dipped his hands in blood, swindling, robbery, kidnapping?
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by humblespirit: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
God will be blessed her 10,000 times
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Godfullsam(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is what my sweet Mum will do, she will welcome you, dance and sing your praise in the public.

She will get you water to bathe and prepare your favorite meal and serve you.
She will start staring at you some how while you are still eating.
She will give you some few moment to relax or even allow you go out and meet your friends.
When you return home, the REAL JAMB question and interview will start grin.
She will kneel down in your front with tears in her eyes and ask you to tell her where you get money.
If you make the mistake of lying to her, (of course she will know). She will chase you out of the house with your useless car.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by billagreen(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is the kind of behaviour that should be exhibited by every Well meaning mother.

Except your child has a defined source of income that doesn't have to do with you soiling your hands in fraud that's when a gift should be accepted from such child.

I once told a mother that ur child doing yahoo, buys Salah Ram for the home during d period and you accept it without question, that's just Haram and free meat.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

The mother is right. What is the 200 level son's means of income? That's a mother with conscience that is working. You that said when you were in 300 level you got your first car, how many 300 level students have the means to buy a car? The mother of that 200 level student knows her soon too well that's why she rejected the gift. She nor be any witch oo.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by jetson06: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Whoever that is calling this a skit is very dense and stupid.
A sensible and good mother will question the guy's source of wealth before accepting such a gift.
Of course we all know that most male undergraduates driving flashy cars are either rich kids or yahoo boys.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by bluefilm: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2023
Rejouir:
She is an elderly woman. She mustn't know. But there things common sense should let you know, as an elderly person. Her son should explain how he made the money. A 200 level student, for that matter. When his not from a wealthy family.

What the efcc chairman, actually said about, in every 10 students, 7 are internet fraudsters, he was right about what he said.

Being elderly doesn't mean she cannot hear or see things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.